🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Gun Clueless Liberals Are Getting Kids Killed- Supporting Gun Free Zones

Trumptards are now blaming "gun free zones" are the cause of mass shootings?

There are “no restrictions on licensed individuals carrying in our hotels of golf clubs,” a Trump Organization official said.

Hotel staff and security personnel at several Trump properties told a different story.

Mar-a-Lago, Trump’s posh Florida club, doesn’t allow guns, never has.

Trump National Doral, in Miami, Florida, doesn’t allow guns either, a security official told ABC News. The resort would “much rather not” have guns on the property, said a security official with the hotel, who noted that guns are “not to be carried on our property.”

“We’ve had guests that have brought them before,” he said, but those guns “had to remain in their safe the whole time in the room.”

A security worker at Trump National in Jupiter, Florida, said “no” when asked if guns were allowed on premises by citizens who are licensed to carry them.

Trump International Golf Club in Palm Beach County, Florida, also doesn’t allow citizens with concealed-carry licenses to bring their guns on the property, a golf-shop worker.

A security official at Trump International Hotel Las Vegas doesn't allow guns.

Trump Winery, in Virginia, say's that it does allow people to carry guns on the premises, as long as they're not drinking.

So you think it is OK to establish a place as a Gun Free Zone ?

Tomorrow morning, I am going to my local VA hospital. It is a GFZ. I will not be carrying my .380 semi-automatic pistol. If a mass shooter shows up and I get killed, it will be because of the GFZ rule. Nothing else.

Same as what contributed to the Uvalde killings.

Yes, I think it is perfectly fine for an entity to say "you cannot bring a gun onto my property".

If a mass shooter shows up and you get killed, it will be because the guy killed you. If it is wrong to blame the gun, which it is, then it is wrong to blame the GFZ

You produced your opinion shrugs.

Whatever makes you happy. So far not one single person has been able to support the claim. That should tell you something, but you are too blinded by your hyper-partisanship to see it

So says the opinionated one

Yes I am, as are you. The biggest difference is you do not know the difference between your opinion and facts. You make a lot of claims, but cannot support even one of them.

No the biggest difference is you are basing your opinion on emotions and unicorn Cotton Candy farts.

Says the guy that cannot support a single claim he makes.

Damn, I wish you were smart enough to get the irony of your post.

Humm you're requiring I do something without you doing the same. Standard leftists Saul Alinsky tactics.

Not at all. I did not make a claim, you did. I have asked you to support your claim.

So far you are unable to support any of the claims you have made. That makes them your opinion, not facts

Yes, I think it is perfectly fine for an entity to say "you cannot bring a gun onto my property".

If a mass shooter shows up and you get killed, it will be because the guy killed you. If it is wrong to blame the gun, which it is, then it is wrong to blame the GFZ
If anyone has any ? About what is getting people killed, look no further. Here is GG and thousands like him sending out invitations to mass shooters. If I get killed it will be because some idiots like him, kept me from being able to defend myself.As the title says, gun clueless liberals are getting people killed.

If anyone has any ? About what is getting people killed, look no further. Here is GG and thousands like him sending out invitations to mass shooters. If I get killed it will be because some idiots like him, kept me from being able to defend myself.As the title says, gun clueless liberals are getting people killed.

Again, you are a hypocrite. You say it is wrong to blame the gun, that we should blame the shooter.

Then you turn around and blame the GFZ instead of the shooter.

You are no a serious poster.

Have a good day

Trumptards are now blaming "gun free zones" are the cause of mass shootings?

There are “no restrictions on licensed individuals carrying in our hotels of golf clubs,” a Trump Organization official said.

Hotel staff and security personnel at several Trump properties told a different story.

Mar-a-Lago, Trump’s posh Florida club, doesn’t allow guns, never has.

Trump National Doral, in Miami, Florida, doesn’t allow guns either, a security official told ABC News. The resort would “much rather not” have guns on the property, said a security official with the hotel, who noted that guns are “not to be carried on our property.”

“We’ve had guests that have brought them before,” he said, but those guns “had to remain in their safe the whole time in the room.”

A security worker at Trump National in Jupiter, Florida, said “no” when asked if guns were allowed on premises by citizens who are licensed to carry them.

Trump International Golf Club in Palm Beach County, Florida, also doesn’t allow citizens with concealed-carry licenses to bring their guns on the property, a golf-shop worker.

A security official at Trump International Hotel Las Vegas doesn't allow guns.

Trump Winery, in Virginia, say's that it does allow people to carry guns on the premises, as long as they're not drinking.
1955Blazming gun free zones for mass shootings is not new. I remember the kids in my class in
Again, you are a hypocrite. You say it is wrong to blame the gun, that we should blame the shooter.

Then you turn around and blame the GFZ instead of the shooter.

You are no a serious poster.

Have a good day
Ha ha ha. This is the kind of idiocy we are up against folks. As long as these scatterbrained lies are common we will always have problems. When did I ever say I didn't blame the shooters ?

Forum List

Back