🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Libtards: What is with all the hand-wringing and bed-wetting?

jwoodie

Platinum Member
Aug 15, 2012
Don't you people have anything else to do? If you have a rational objection to any of Trump's actions (e.g., Executive Orders), why don't you spell them out instead of carping from the sidelines about style points? If not, why don't you take a break and come up for some air?

Don't you people have anything else to do? If you have a rational objection to any of Trump's actions (e.g., Executive Orders), why don't you spell them out instead of carping from the sidelines about style points? If not, why don't you take a break and come up for some air?

Pretending that no one is making rational objections to Trump is an example of the oldest trick in the internet message board book.

This is what liberals do. It is in their genes, I think...Loon genes.

It may go all the way back to Massachusetts...to the Puritans who came for Religious Freedom and within a generation or so, they were hanging women in Boston Commons, for being Quakers instead of Puritans (Google Mary Dyer)....and a few more generations and they were hanging teen-age girls in Salem because they were acting silly. Who knew?

The Puritans declared themselves the Elect of God, and from that, naturally concluded that they knew more than us Rustics...knew what was good for us...and commenced to develop their Passion for Control, when we told them to get fucked.

The Puritans fanned out all over New England, then settled Detroit, Cleveland, Chicago, and sired generation after generation of Assholes who think they are morally and intellectually superior to everyone who disagrees with them.

They pitched a Hissy Fit when Jefferson beat Adams; another Hissy Fit when Jackson beat John Quincey Adams....and in my lifetime, one huge massive Hissy Fit when Ron Reagan won. This is just another Hissy Fit by Assholes, and I recommend you sit back and enjoy.

These people are Control Freaks, and when they don't have Control....they have Hissy Fits.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back