Libya had billions in gold

I still think that they got it and they are the ones who started the new Banking & Oil system.

?Libyan Rebels? Create Central Bank, Oil Company

Thanks, good link. From your link:

But some observers are convinced that the central bank issue was actually the primary motivation for the international war against Libya‘s dictatorship. In an article that has spread far and wide across the web, entitled “Globalists Target 100% State Owned Central Bank of Libya,” author Eric Encina maintains that the world’s “globalist financiers and market manipulators” could not stand the Libyan monetary authority’s independence, explaining:

Currently, the Libyan government creates its own money, the Libyan Dinar, through the facilities of its own central bank. One major problem for globalist banking cartels is that in order to do business with Libya, they must go through the Libyan Central Bank and its national currency, a place where they have absolutely zero dominion or power-broking ability. Hence, taking down the Central Bank of Libya (CBL) may not appear in the speeches of Obama, Cameron and Sarkozy but this is certainly at the top of the globalist agenda for absorbing Libya into its hive of compliant nations.

Guess who else has its own central bank.

Syria!

My, what a coincidence. My money says that if Assad falls, a central bank will be installed.
So if a country has a central bank it gets invaded? How many countries is that? 150? According to this theory then, the US sure has its hands full invading country after country this next century then. <LOL>

Aside from the fact that you changed your own topic from "where's the gold" to "it has a central bank". To the badlands it is!

List countries that have central banks:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_central_banks

Last edited:
I still think that they got it and they are the ones who started the new Banking & Oil system.

But some observers are convinced that the central bank issue was actually the primary motivation for the international war against Libya‘s dictatorship. In an article that has spread far and wide across the web, entitled “Globalists Target 100% State Owned Central Bank of Libya,” author Eric Encina maintains that the world’s “globalist financiers and market manipulators” could not stand the Libyan monetary authority’s independence, explaining:

Currently, the Libyan government creates its own money, the Libyan Dinar, through the facilities of its own central bank. One major problem for globalist banking cartels is that in order to do business with Libya, they must go through the Libyan Central Bank and its national currency, a place where they have absolutely zero dominion or power-broking ability. Hence, taking down the Central Bank of Libya (CBL) may not appear in the speeches of Obama, Cameron and Sarkozy but this is certainly at the top of the globalist agenda for absorbing Libya into its hive of compliant nations.

Syria!

My, what a coincidence. My money says that if Assad falls, a central bank will be installed.

I bet you hit the jackpot..........

From the same link I provided:

Countries without central banks:

Andorra
Monaco
Vatican City (the Financial Information Authority has been delegeted central bank tasks in form of supervision of financial transactions and money circulation)

Phew! At least the Pope is safe! Ha ha ha.

Syria!

I bet you hit the jackpot..........
More like the hit the flush. That's how bad the theory stinks.

Forum List

Back