Libya/terrorists/Navy Seals/Benghazi

Remodeling Maidiac

Diamond Member
Jun 13, 2011
Kansas City
Why is it Obama is willing to send in the Seals to capture a long sought after terrorist but he wouldn't go after the terrorists behind Benghazi? We supposedly knew who and where they were but no action despite the promise to seek justice.

Why is it Obama is willing to send in the Seals to capture a long sought after terrorist but he wouldn't go after the terrorists behind Benghazi? We supposedly knew who and where they were but no action despite the promise to seek justice.

What are you suggesting? Spell it out.

I think he did go after the Benghazi Terrorists at the same time.

Careful......

I have seen no such reporting.

Again, DO let us know what the reason is why Obama would hold the criminals behind Benghazi in such high regard. Apparently you actually believe he is protecting them from the vast, powerful assets of the American military/intelligence apparatus.

I thought I did but I can't find it now.

Must be delusional :dunno:

Whatever. Don't matter to me anymore.

No amount of outrage is going to change the mind of the average dimocrap scumbag.

Just ain't gonna happen. They're gonna keep slurping obama's knob from now until forever.

Of that, you can be certain

• Banned

Again, DO let us know what the reason is why Obama would hold the criminals behind Benghazi in such high regard. Apparently you actually believe he is protecting them from the vast, powerful assets of the American military/intelligence apparatus.

Your mind reading abilities are for shit.

I simply asked a question.

I was just wondering if you would admit to believing Obama is a "secret Muslim."

I think he did go after the Benghazi Terrorists at the same time.

Careful......

Yeah.....careful! We wouldn't want you to say something stupid!

I, like Freemason, would like to know what Gramps thinks the possible reason are? Go ahead Gramps, opine a bit.

Holder sent the DOJ out with warrants to arrest those reponsible for Benghazi. Well one anyway.

Oh and don't hold your breath for anyone from Libya to stand trial.

Last edited:

I was just wondering if you would admit to believing Obama is a "secret Muslim."

No and I wouldn't give a fuck if he was. All religion is dumb in my opinion

Getting back to your original question:

You seem to suggest that (1) Obama knew who was responsible for the attack, and (2) "wouldn't" go after the terrorists. Why would you think that? Please explain why you believe this.

Also, explain how Obama is singularly responsible for specific activities and actions of the military intelligence community.

Thanks!

What happened in this "capture"?

Al Liby was riding along, when the convoy pulled up. Al Liby's car stopped, the Seals broke Liby's window, unlocked the door, he came out and was taken into custody without a shot fired or any opposition shown. ANY, no one lifted a finger.

Al Liby is on a Navy ship, on his way to New York for trial.

This was planned in advance. Whether someone dropped a dime on him and his guards had no bullets in their guns or something else, maybe Al Liby worked out some kind of cushy deal for himself. It was already arranged for his trial to be in civilian court in New York where he would receive full protection.

In Somalia, it was a much different story. Al Shaabab knew the Seals were coming and hardened the target, beefed up their defenses and fought off the Seal attack.

Barry and his cronies have KNOWN at least one of the members of the group who attacked the consulate in Benghazi. They KNEW who he was because CNN went to a cafe in Benghazi and interviewed him. And yet, he still has not been arrested/killed for his role in that affair.

I personally don't know why Barry and his cronies won't go after those who killed the four Americans in Benghazi. But leaving those four to die without at least TRYING to save them was NOT what we do as Americans. We should NEVER leave someone behind. EVER... and yet, he did.

I support the use of the SEALS and Delta Force in these operations. It is the SOLE area where the President is actually acting Presidential. As for Benghazi, it is a national disgrace... But I have become accustomed to expecting nothing less from Barry...

Barry and his cronies have KNOWN at least one of the members of the group who attacked the consulate in Benghazi. They KNEW who he was because CNN went to a cafe in Benghazi and interviewed him. And yet, he still has not been arrested/killed for his role in that affair.

I personally don't know why Barry and his cronies won't go after those who killed the four Americans in Benghazi. But leaving those four to die without at least TRYING to save them was NOT what we do as Americans. We should NEVER leave someone behind. EVER... and yet, he did.

I support the use of the SEALS and Delta Force in these operations. It is the SOLE area where the President is actually acting Presidential. As for Benghazi, it is a national disgrace... But I have become accustomed to expecting nothing less from Barry...

Change the channel.

You dumb bastard, you seem to think that Obama runs his own special intelligence and rapid response system. He does not. Everything related to Benghazi involves hundreds if not thousands of men and women that made assessments, sorted data, and allocated availabble resources. That was a busy day, you know.

Unless, of course, you blame George W. Bush personally for 9/11--and not going after the specific Saudia Arabians that planned it.

You dumb bastard, you seem to think that Obama runs his own special intelligence and rapid response system. He does not. Everything related to Benghazi involves hundreds if not thousands of men and women that made assessments, sorted data, and allocated availabble resources. That was a busy day, you know.

Unless, of course, you blame George W. Bush personally for 9/11--and not going after the specific Saudia Arabians that planned it.

Oh, my mistake. I thought that the President is the Commander-in-Chief and was the de facto head of the military which does have access to EVERYTHING that was and is needed.

Those people in Benghazi died and their were resources within ONE HOUR to respond to the crisis. As President of the United States and Command-In-Chief HE and HE alone is responsible for protecting American assets and personnel. I've said it before, if I was President, I might not have been able to stop the killing, but sweet Jesus in heaven, those terrorists would have KNOWN that we were coming to kick their ass!

You can be as piss ignorant as you want to be and you will. But as usual, name calling is the last resort of those incapable of debating an issue intellectually. Nice try but you FAIL... now, go back to the kiddy table. Let the grown ups talk...

Oh, my mistake. I thought that the President is the Commander-in-Chief and was the de facto head of the military which does have access to EVERYTHING that was and is needed.

Those people in Benghazi died and their were resources within ONE HOUR to respond to the crisis. As President of the United States and Command-In-Chief HE and HE alone is responsible for protecting American assets and personnel. I've said it before, if I was President, I might not have been able to stop the killing, but sweet Jesus in heaven, those terrorists would have KNOWN that we were coming to kick their ass!

You can be as piss ignorant as you want to be and you will. But as usual, name calling is the last resort of those incapable of debating an issue intellectually. Nice try but you FAIL... now, go back to the kiddy table. Let the grown ups talk...

Yeah, I read that and thought, "How much more stupid can libturds get before their brains just simply stop functioning and they die because they forgot to breathe?"

They should be the subject of scientific experiments on the topic.

Does anyone know the reason given for why the Ambassador and his security detail didn't evacuate with the rest of the staff?

Does anyone know the reason given for why the Ambassador and his security detail didn't evacuate with the rest of the staff?

Hitlery Clinton wanted a study done on the viability of opening some kind of outreach bullshit in Benghazi and she needed it before the beginning of the Fiscal year (Oct 1).

So the Ambassador was on a rush schedule to get it done and risked his life to obey her wishes.

In return, she left him to die a horrible deathe because it would have been politically inconvenient to save him.

dimocraps are the scum of the Earth

Forum List

Back