Libya/terrorists/Navy Seals/Benghazi

Why is it Obama is willing to send in the Seals to capture a long sought after terrorist but he wouldn't go after the terrorists behind Benghazi? We supposedly knew who and where they were but no action despite the promise to seek justice.

What happened in this "capture"?

Al Liby was riding along, when the convoy pulled up. Al Liby's car stopped, the Seals broke Liby's window, unlocked the door, he came out and was taken into custody without a shot fired or any opposition shown. ANY, no one lifted a finger.

Al Liby is on a Navy ship, on his way to New York for trial.

This was planned in advance. Whether someone dropped a dime on him and his guards had no bullets in their guns or something else, maybe Al Liby worked out some kind of cushy deal for himself. It was already arranged for his trial to be in civilian court in New York where he would receive full protection.

In Somalia, it was a much different story. Al Shaabab knew the Seals were coming and hardened the target, beefed up their defenses and fought off the Seal attack.

In Somalia I heard different, supposedly the target surrounded himself with children as human shields, which is common practice in Somalia.

Does anyone know the reason given for why the Ambassador and his security detail didn't evacuate with the rest of the staff?

Hitlery Clinton wanted a study done on the viability of opening some kind of outreach bullshit in Benghazi and she needed it before the beginning of the Fiscal year (Oct 1).

So the Ambassador was on a rush schedule to get it done and risked his life to obey her wishes.

In return, she left him to die a horrible deathe because it would have been politically inconvenient to save him.

dimocraps are the scum of the Earth

Thanks, but what I am looking for is the reason why when the decision was made to evacuate the staff, why did the Ambassador and his detail stay behind. My understanding is that about 30 staff members were evacuated and the Ambassador and his detail did not go with them. Was he ordered to stay behind or was it a decision he made on his own?

Does anyone know the reason given for why the Ambassador and his security detail didn't evacuate with the rest of the staff?

Hitlery Clinton wanted a study done on the viability of opening some kind of outreach bullshit in Benghazi and she needed it before the beginning of the Fiscal year (Oct 1).

So the Ambassador was on a rush schedule to get it done and risked his life to obey her wishes.

In return, she left him to die a horrible deathe because it would have been politically inconvenient to save him.

Thanks, but what I am looking for is the reason why when the decision was made to evacuate the staff, why did the Ambassador and his detail stay behind. My understanding is that about 30 staff members were evacuated and the Ambassador and his detail did not go with them. Was he ordered to stay behind or was it a decision he made on his own?
I thought he was trapped in his building? Surrounded by gunmen

Well ya, that is what happened, but when did all the other people staffed there get out? Was there some kind of evacuation before the building got surrounded? How did those other people get out of there?

Well ya, that is what happened, but when did all the other people staffed there get out? Was there some kind of evacuation before the building got surrounded? How did those other people get out of there?

I believe they were at a different facility.

Not to mention that no one in Benghazi was ordered to evacuate. The station wasn't open yet. Hillary wanted it to open.

Not to mention that no one in Benghazi was ordered to evacuate. The station wasn't open yet. Hillary wanted it to open.
Your non answer to my question is not making sense to me. Are you suggesting that the 30 plus alleged CIA operatives left the area without instructions or orders to do so? At least I got one answer that perhaps those people were at a different facility. I would like to learn more about that other facility and how those people at that facility escaped.

Your non answer to my question is not making sense to me. Are you suggesting that the 30 plus alleged CIA operatives left the area without instructions or orders to do so? At least I got one answer that perhaps those people were at a different facility. I would like to learn more about that other facility and how those people at that facility escaped.

We'd all like to learn more. But there's just one problem....

A Stuttering Clusterfuck Of A Miserable Failure is in the way

Forum List

Back