Lies, Logic and Bullsh#t

DarkFury

Platinum Member
Feb 20, 2015
Sun, Sand And Palm Trees
Democrats truly have the corner on the market for lies. But you add their lies to their logic and it equals bullsh#t.

EXAMPLE
This is quoting some of the local loon-a-tards here.
"If the GOP dumps Trump and runs Kasich they will lose the White House but win the down ticket".

How exactly does a party win the down ticket when 41% of the members refuse to vote? Trump has a solid 41% and about 30% are SOLID. Folks when 41% of a party does NOT show up you don't win a damn thing.

Fury

Democrats truly have the corner on the market for lies. But you add their lies to their logic and it equals bullsh#t.

EXAMPLE
This is quoting some of the local loon-a-tards here.
"If the GOP dumps Trump and runs Kasich they will lose the White House but win the down ticket".

How exactly does a party win the down ticket when 41% of the members refuse to vote? Trump has a solid 41% and about 30% are SOLID. Folks when 41% of a party does NOT show up you don't win a damn thing.

Fury

You're not going to like my answer but the reality is that maybe 5% of the actual 33 to 35% of suppose GOP voters voting for Trump may not vote, but the rest will.

Also a reality check for you is the crossover voter making the GOP primary a mockery and the reality those Democratic voters are voting for Trump because he is by far the easiest candidate to beat in November.

Now I know you will disagree, and tell me I am an ignorant ass fool that is a limp wrist and limb dick liberal that is a pathetic joke, but reality is Trump not being the nominee ( If the convention is brokered ) would be the best thing to happen to the GOP, and yes the majority of GOP voters will vote because if they do not then it will mean that either Clinton or Sanders will win, and I damn well know the pride of the GOP voter will be hell bent to prevent Clinton from winning.

So as you keep on proclaiming if Trump is denied the nomination it will ruin the GOP, well I will proclaim it would be the best case scenario to deny him because if he is the nominee expect a Democratic Senate with either Clinton or Sanders in the White House.

Now write that I am a damn fool, idiot, ignorant fuck or whatever you want but as I wrote reality is not your friend and I am not a Liberal but a true fucking Libertarian...

Forum List

Back