Life vs death

Ok, let's try this again. Here is a question posed by an author, it's a hypothetical situation.

You're in a fertility clinic. Why isn't important. The fire alarm goes off. You run for the exit. As you run down this hallway, you hear a child screaming from behind a door. You throw open the door and find a five-year-old child crying for help. They're in one corner of the room. In the other corner, you spot a frozen container labeled "1000 Viable Human Embryos." The smoke is rising. You start to choke. You know you can grab one or the other, but not both before you succumb to smoke inhalation and die, saving no one.

Do you A) save the child, or B) save the thousand embryos? There is no "C." "C" means you all die.
sure, you save the child. The frozen emproyos are in containers and safely stored in a freezer that would most likely be unaffected. that was simple. Now, it's your turn,

Is the growing life in the woman's womb human?

Sorry, the question clearly implies you can only save one or the other. Fuck, you guys are such pussies, can't handle a simple question and have to worm your way out. Same thing happened yesterday.
huh? I chose the baby. wtf is wrong with you now? ohhhhhhh cause you don't want to answer my question, you will intentionally lie and say I didn't answer yours when I did.

You asked me which I would choose, A.the child or B. the embryo's... I chose A. the child. that is an answer to your question. what a typical leftists smuck, fk off you lying loser.

Ok, you let the 1000 embryos parish in the fire. So, one baby is worth more than a thousand embryos to you.
not at all, you have a flaw in your hypothetical option, the embryo's are in a freezer, you said so, those are safe until power is back on. FACT!!!!

Ok, let's try this again. Here is a question posed by an author, it's a hypothetical situation.

You're in a fertility clinic. Why isn't important. The fire alarm goes off. You run for the exit. As you run down this hallway, you hear a child screaming from behind a door. You throw open the door and find a five-year-old child crying for help. They're in one corner of the room. In the other corner, you spot a frozen container labeled "1000 Viable Human Embryos." The smoke is rising. You start to choke. You know you can grab one or the other, but not both before you succumb to smoke inhalation and die, saving no one.

Do you A) save the child, or B) save the thousand embryos? There is no "C." "C" means you all die.
sure, you save the child. The frozen emproyos are in containers and safely stored in a freezer that would most likely be unaffected. that was simple. Now, it's your turn,

Sorry, the question clearly implies you can only save one or the other. Fuck, you guys are such pussies, can't handle a simple question and have to worm your way out. Same thing happened yesterday.
huh? I chose the baby. wtf is wrong with you now? ohhhhhhh cause you don't want to answer my question, you will intentionally lie and say I didn't answer yours when I did.

You asked me which I would choose, A.the child or B. the embryo's... I chose A. the child. that is an answer to your question. what a typical leftists smuck, fk off you lying loser.

Ok, you let the 1000 embryos parish in the fire. So, one baby is worth more than a thousand embryos to you.
not at all, you have a flaw in your hypothetical option, the embryo's are in a freezer, you said so, those are safe until power is back on. FACT!!!!
Unless it was in Puerto Rico where they are still waiting for your fast assed buddy for some help.

Unless it was in Puerto Rico where they are still waiting for your fast assed buddy for some help.
so you admit your democratic governance already failed. and it's trump's fault they failed, is that your stance? LOL.
giphy.gif

They aren't safe, you have the option of saving one or the other, nobody told you the embryos are safe.

You're free to change your answer though.
dude, I chose the child. I answered your fking idiotic hypothetical. now answer mine,

is the life the woman carries human?

BTW, explain to me how the embryo's would be harmed if they are in a freezer?

Ok, fine, you chose to save the child and the embryos parish, that's what I would have done and never thought twice about it.

It's about as human as a toenail.
it isn't dead tissue because it needs to be killed.

Same with a kidney.

FYI, i think you missed it, embryos were not in a freezer, they were in a frozen container, you killed those poor "babies"
well dude, things in a frozen state are in freezers, which is a container. What is your, LOL, frozen container and how did it get frozen? hahahahahhahaha

Nope, you obviously had a choice of only saving one or a third option of letting all parish. You can't answer the hypothetical honestly, that is obvious.

It's OK, almost every prolifer weasels out of answering the quesiton honestly.

Of course now that you know either the baby or 1000 embryos are going to burn in the fire and be no more I'm more than happy for you to take another stab at answering it. You won't though, because the obvious answer is to save the child and admit that child's life is worth more than 1000 embryos.

so you admit your democratic governance already failed. and it's trump's fault they failed, is that your stance? LOL.
giphy.gif
They had a hurricane & Trump failed big time at helping them recover.

dude, I chose the child. I answered your fking idiotic hypothetical. now answer mine,

is the life the woman carries human?

BTW, explain to me how the embryo's would be harmed if they are in a freezer?

Ok, fine, you chose to save the child and the embryos parish, that's what I would have done and never thought twice about it.

Same with a kidney.

FYI, i think you missed it, embryos were not in a freezer, they were in a frozen container, you killed those poor "babies"
well dude, things in a frozen state are in freezers, which is a container. What is your, LOL, frozen container and how did it get frozen? hahahahahhahaha

Nope, you obviously had a choice of only saving one or a third option of letting all parish. You can't answer the hypothetical honestly, that is obvious.

your hypothetical is flawed, I just explained it to you, you said frozen container, a freezer is a frozen container. full of liquid nitrogen, confined. It's your hypothetical. It's flawed, and I have you by the balls because of that fact. FACT!!!
giphy.gif

giphy.gif
They had a hurricane & Trump failed big time at helping them recover.
how so?

Same with a kidney.

your hypothetical is flawed, I just explained it to you, you said frozen container, a freezer is a frozen container. full of liquid nitrogen, confined. It's your hypothetical. It's flawed, and I have you by the balls because of that fact. FACT!!!
giphy.gif
That gif model wants residuals...

only in America can the president of the US side with life of the unborn and be evil! Hey leftists, you are baby killers then
They are sick people.

What's sick is arguing for unborn children then once they are born fight to allow every possible means in which they can die.
If they committed a murder....hanging. Electric chair and lethal injection are supposedly inhuman. So be it. Cut off chemicals for lethal injection. Every hardware store has a rope. Fuck em. You unborn children are innocent. Piece of garbage criminals consciously commit crime crimes.

Forum List

Back