Life vs death

Babies? Who is killing babies?

Only in America is the Christian Taliban demanding control of women's bodies because of their religious belief that life begins at conception.
any women who ends the independent life in her womb, the unborn child. It is human right?
So this independent fetus can live on it's own?
And here I wasted over twenty years supporting an independent human.
so you don't think your child is independent eh? I'm sure he/she would love to hear about that! My child is independent, I raised her to utilize that independence. It's called independence day on July 4th, who is independent? you all sure are fking idiots to the max. you're like the human equivalent to Mountain Dew Max.
Until they are eighteen they are not independent and the law says so...I don't care wtf you did...
so when they go to school and take a test, do you take it for them? When they sing and dance and play in a band is that you? you all are about as stupid as a box of rocks. it is truly amazing at that level of stupid. I also remember children who turned their family in for abuse. that is independence at the max level.

only in America can the president of the US side with life of the unborn and be evil! Hey leftists, you are baby killers then

SCARED Aren't you? Your false pathos are transparent, you don't give a damn about abortion, the fetus or the mother.

Your real concern is the next general election, and that the 3 million who didn't vote for trump in '16, will become 30 million, and the greatest loss since Goldwater will occur.

You and the others beating the drum of Wedge Issues hope to convince enough easily led voters to buy into the mendacity and hypocrisy of Trump&Co.; along with the Republican Party and his fellow travelers who reject democracy and seek an autocratic plutocracy - a form of government we see in Russia and China today.

Last edited:
only in America can the president of the US side with life of the unborn and be evil! Hey leftists, you are baby killers then

SCARED Aren't you? Your false pathos are transparent, you don't give a damn about abortion, the fetus or the mother.

Your real concern is the next general election, and that the 3 million who didn't vote for trump in '16, will become 30 million, and the greatest loss since Goldwater will occur.

You and the others beating the drum of Wedge Issues hope to convince enough easily led voters to buy into the mendacity and hypocrisy of Trump&Co. Along with the Republican Party and his fellow travelers who reject democracy and seek an autocratic plutocracy - a form of government we see in Russia and China today.
scared? about what? that the left hate life? Yeah, I am. that's pure evil and evil must be extracted for the purpose of life.

You and the others beating the drum of Wedge Issues hope to convince enough easily led voters to buy into the mendacity and hypocrisy of Trump&Co. Along with the Republican Party and his fellow travelers who reject democracy and seek an autocratic plutocracy - a form of government we see in Russia and China today.
scared? about what? that the left hate life? Yeah, I am. that's pure evil and evil must be extracted for the purpose of life.

You're a damn liar. IF you cared about the fetus, the mother or abortion, you would be supporting universal education curriculum on health, and when age appropriate, sections on reproduction & contraception, STD's and the impact fiscally and emotionally of pregnancy.

You would support that free contraceptives be available by health departments, if not covered in the man or woman's insurance. And require the man who has been proved to be the expectant father to pay support until the child reaches adult status. And, of course if the father raises the child, the mother pays support..

The Left want to murder babies after they are born, so it is great to have such enemies.
Nope, you kids want to murder them after they are born. No healthcare, not enough food, no education, and a gun on every coffee table.
Such lies to justify killing babies. I’ve challenged you before to post the dead babies in poverty! Where’s your numbers liar?
They have a higher infant mortality rate for one. Does that count? Poor children are less healthy, does that count?

"Nearly 1/2 of the world's population — more than 3 billion people — live on less than $2.50 a day. More than 1.3 billion live in extreme poverty — less than $1.25 a day. 1 billion children worldwide are living in poverty. According to UNICEF, 22,000 children die each day due to poverty."

Maybe you pro lifers should fix poverty instead of blaming people for being poor.

Poor people show up art our door seeking asylum & you assfucks kick them in the face & call them invaders.
any death is tragic. Don't you agree? some deaths are just inevitable due to ignorance of life. you can lead a horse to water, but you can't make it drink. remember that one. I learned many a life ago. Many charitable americans volunteer their lives for the unfortunates of this world, and those people are ignored by you on the left. amazing. idiocy in full bloom.
Oh blow me. Republicans will fight tooth & nail to reduce programs to help the poor. All you assfucks do is whine about food stamps & welfare. So fuck you & your lies. Republicans hate poor people.

The Left want to murder babies after they are born, so it is great to have such enemies.
Nope, you kids want to murder them after they are born. No healthcare, not enough food, no education, and a gun on every coffee table.
Such lies to justify killing babies. I’ve challenged you before to post the dead babies in poverty! Where’s your numbers liar?
They have a higher infant mortality rate for one. Does that count? Poor children are less healthy, does that count?

"Nearly 1/2 of the world's population — more than 3 billion people — live on less than $2.50 a day. More than 1.3 billion live in extreme poverty — less than $1.25 a day. 1 billion children worldwide are living in poverty. According to UNICEF, 22,000 children die each day due to poverty."

Maybe you pro lifers should fix poverty instead of blaming people for being poor.

Poor people show up art our door seeking asylum & you assfucks kick them in the face & call them invaders.
any death is tragic. Don't you agree? some deaths are just inevitable due to ignorance of life. you can lead a horse to water, but you can't make it drink. remember that one. I learned many a life ago. Many charitable americans volunteer their lives for the unfortunates of this world, and those people are ignored by you on the left. amazing. idiocy in full bloom.
Oh blow me. Republicans will fight tooth & nail to reduce programs to help the poor. All you assfucks do is whine about food stamps & welfare. So fuck you & your lies. Republicans hate poor people.
again, speaking out loud with tourettes isn't a new thing for you leftists. No evidence ever presented to back a statement made. always an extremist position with no fact. NO FKING FACT. just tourettes, fact.

again, speaking out loud with tourettes isn't a new thing for you leftists. No evidence ever presented to back a statement made. always an extremist position with no fact. NO FKING FACT. just tourettes, fact.
Republican Food Stamp Bill Would Cut Benefits, But Not The Size Of Government | HuffPost

Can I ask you a question? :21:
sure, I'm always available for questions, and I actually answer them.
21.gif

Ok, let's try this again. Here is a question posed by an author, it's a hypothetical situation.

You're in a fertility clinic. Why isn't important. The fire alarm goes off. You run for the exit. As you run down this hallway, you hear a child screaming from behind a door. You throw open the door and find a five-year-old child crying for help. They're in one corner of the room. In the other corner, you spot a frozen container labeled "1000 Viable Human Embryos." The smoke is rising. You start to choke. You know you can grab one or the other, but not both before you succumb to smoke inhalation and die, saving no one.

Do you A) save the child, or B) save the thousand embryos? There is no "C." "C" means you all die.

21.gif

Ok, let's try this again. Here is a question posed by an author, it's a hypothetical situation.

You're in a fertility clinic. Why isn't important. The fire alarm goes off. You run for the exit. As you run down this hallway, you hear a child screaming from behind a door. You throw open the door and find a five-year-old child crying for help. They're in one corner of the room. In the other corner, you spot a frozen container labeled "1000 Viable Human Embryos." The smoke is rising. You start to choke. You know you can grab one or the other, but not both before you succumb to smoke inhalation and die, saving no one.

Do you A) save the child, or B) save the thousand embryos? There is no "C." "C" means you all die.
sure, you save the child. The frozen emproyos are in containers and safely stored in a freezer that would most likely be unaffected. that was simple. Now, it's your turn,

Is the growing life in the woman's womb human?

21.gif

sure, you save the child. The frozen emproyos are in containers and safely stored in a freezer that would most likely be unaffected. that was simple. Now, it's your turn,

Sorry, the question clearly implies you can only save one or the other. Fuck, you guys are such pussies, can't handle a simple question and have to worm your way out. Same thing happened yesterday.

21.gif

Sorry, the question clearly implies you can only save one or the other. Fuck, you guys are such pussies, can't handle a simple question and have to worm your way out. Same thing happened yesterday.
huh? I chose the baby. wtf is wrong with you now? ohhhhhhh cause you don't want to answer my question, you will intentionally lie and say I didn't answer yours when I did.

You asked me which I would choose, A.the child or B. the embryo's... I chose A. the child. that is an answer to your question. what a typical leftists smuck, fk off you lying loser. Your option of B. has a hole in it, the embryo's are in a freezer contained. I'm thinking, they'd be good for 24 hours without power.

21.gif

huh? I chose the baby. wtf is wrong with you now? ohhhhhhh cause you don't want to answer my question, you will intentionally lie and say I didn't answer yours when I did.

You asked me which I would choose, A.the child or B. the embryo's... I chose A. the child. that is an answer to your question. what a typical leftists smuck, fk off you lying loser.

Ok, you let the 1000 embryos parish in the fire. So, one baby is worth more than a thousand embryos to you.

21.gif

You asked me which I would choose, A.the child or B. the embryo's... I chose A. the child. that is an answer to your question. what a typical leftists smuck, fk off you lying loser.

Ok, you let the 1000 embryos parish in the fire. So, one baby is worth more than a thousand embryos to you.
not at all, you have a flaw in your hypothetical option, the embryo's are in a freezer, you said so, those are safe until power is back on. FACT!!!!

not at all, you have a flaw in your option, the embryo's are in a freezer, you said so, those are safe until power is back on. FACT!!!!

They aren't safe, you have the option of saving one or the other, nobody told you the embryos are safe. It's very obvious they aren't

You're free to change your answer though.

not at all, you have a flaw in your option, the embryo's are in a freezer, you said so, those are safe until power is back on. FACT!!!!

They aren't safe, you have the option of saving one or the other, nobody told you the embryos are safe.

dude, I chose the child. I answered your fking idiotic hypothetical. now answer mine,

is the life the woman carries human?

BTW, explain to me how the embryo's aren't safe if they are in a freezer?

They aren't safe, you have the option of saving one or the other, nobody told you the embryos are safe.

dude, I chose the child. I answered your fking idiotic hypothetical. now answer mine,

BTW, explain to me how the embryo's would be harmed if they are in a freezer?

Ok, fine, you chose to save the child and the embryos parish, that's what I would have done and never thought twice about it.

It's about as human as a toenail.

Also, nobody said the embryos were in a freezer, they are in a frozen container, dipshit.

Ok, fine, you chose to save the child and the embryos parish, that's what I would have done and never thought twice about it.

it isn't dead tissue because it needs to be killed, not logical.

are your embryo's human or not?

BTW, I saved the child and never thought about it twice either, I knew the embryo's were safe because they are in a container frozen and unaffected by the fire. You think the embryo's were destroyed, but they actually weren't.

it isn't dead tissue because it needs to be killed.

Same with a kidney.

FYI, i think you missed it, embryos were not in a freezer, they were in a frozen container, you killed those poor "babies"

Same with a kidney.

FYI, i think you missed it, embryos were not in a freezer, they were in a frozen container, you killed those poor "babies"
well dude, things in a frozen state are in freezers, which is a container. What is your, LOL, frozen container and how did it get frozen? hahahahahhahaha

Same with a kidney.

what about a kidney? dude, you're flailing badly. you should quit. you've lost this entire discussion. your hypothetical was crushed by me!!!!! Freezer is a container.

Forum List

Back