Lifelong Republican Attorney says "There was collusion..."

If taking foreign donations was SERIOUS crime, than Monica Lewinsky would have been a backstory to taking donations traced to Chinese military leaders. NOW we know it takes 20 years to prosecute them. From TODAY'S NEWS....

Chinese billionaire who made illegal donations to Bill Clinton faces Congress | Daily Mail Online

1996 United States campaign finance controversy - Wikipedia

Deflect Much?

You need to be concerned about the Putin-trump cabinet meeting that is coming up. Will Vlad explain to Donnie how to be president for life?

I don't care about the Clintons. I can about the US being sold to Russia.

So you DO CARE that the DNC and Clintons PAID FOR Russian Intel people to drop disinformation into what the FBI/DNI/Clapper/Brennan marketed as Intel Doc?? All in an effort to influence an American election??

Only if........ you actually cared..

The Dossier was initially paid for by a GOP challenger. Much of it has been proven true. Mueller will find out why Putin makes trump cream his pants....

If taking foreign donations was SERIOUS crime, than Monica Lewinsky would have been a backstory to taking donations traced to Chinese military leaders. NOW we know it takes 20 years to prosecute them. From TODAY'S NEWS....

Chinese billionaire who made illegal donations to Bill Clinton faces Congress | Daily Mail Online

Deflect Much?

You need to be concerned about the Putin-trump cabinet meeting that is coming up. Will Vlad explain to Donnie how to be president for life?

So you DO CARE that the DNC and Clintons PAID FOR Russian Intel people to drop disinformation into what the FBI/DNI/Clapper/Brennan marketed as Intel Doc?? All in an effort to influence an American election??

The Dossier was initially paid for by a GOP challenger. Much of it has been proven true. Mueller will find out why Putin makes trump cream his pants....

And -- you're so ill-informed. The dossier did not EXIST until Fusion hooked up with Steele. None of that info was previoiusly sold to Repubs.. Ask John McCain. He was privvy to the Repub project that Fusion ran and NEVER SAW the dossier that the Clinton/DNC money bought from the Russians.

You ARE a moron. Question in my mind is --- is it YOUR FAULT youre a moron? Or are you just acting retarded?

Deflect Much?

And -- you're so ill-informed. The dossier did not EXIST until Fusion hooked up with Steele. None of that info was previoiusly sold to Repubs.. Ask John McCain. He was privvy to the Repub project that Fusion ran and NEVER SAW the dossier that the Clinton/DNC money bought from the Russians.

You ARE a moron. Question in my mind is --- is it YOUR FAULT youre a moron? Or are you just acting retarded?

Have you been living in outer space? The Dossier was initially funded by a major supporter of a trump opponent...read and learn....

The Trump Dossier: What We Know and Who Paid for It

Forum List

Back