🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Light the world

A racket becomes a Religion. Joseph Smith is a con artist.

View attachment 164264

Con artists don't usually believe what they are selling. But that's a subject for a different thread. This one is about coming closer to Jesus Christ.
Of course they do. Do you understand the pathos of a pathelogical liar is they typically begin to believe their own lies?

Joseph Smith was a fraud, who preyed upon a weakness he saw in human character and culture: the inability of the human to come to grips with the reality of death, without using Supernatural Folklore as a comfort.
So, are you going to let me say Merry Christmas, or not?
I say it, I dont have any problems with anyone saying it...

View attachment 164264

Con artists don't usually believe what they are selling. But that's a subject for a different thread. This one is about coming closer to Jesus Christ.
Of course they do. Do you understand the pathos of a pathelogical liar is they typically begin to believe their own lies?

Joseph Smith was a fraud, who preyed upon a weakness he saw in human character and culture: the inability of the human to come to grips with the reality of death, without using Supernatural Folklore as a comfort.

Then why lie about him? Why not let his doctrine stand on its own?

Again a topic for another thread, as this is about Jesus Christ.

Btw pathological liars and con artists are not the same thing. Con artist are trying to deceive. Pathological liars can't help it.

Joseph was neither. Nor were any of the other witnesses.

View attachment 164264

Then why lie about him? Why not let his doctrine stand on its own?

Again a topic for another thread, as this is about Jesus Christ.

Btw pathological liars and con artists are not the same thing. Con artist are trying to deceive. Pathological liars can't help it.

Joseph was neither. Nor were any of the other witnesses.
Um, dont accuse me of being a liar with nothing to back it up.

Smith admitted to his crimes.

Your gullibility is not my burden.

I adore the Christmas story, the celebration of the star in the East (which didn't actually exist) and the immaculate conception (which didn't happen either). Who doesn't equate any child's birth with hope, who doesn't celebrate lights at the darkest time of year? Christmas is about human's need to hope. I don't see anything wrong with that.

I adore the Christmas story, the celebration of the star in the East (which didn't actually exist) and the immaculate conception (which didn't happen either). Who doesn't equate any child's birth with hope, who doesn't celebrate lights at the darkest time of year? Christmas is about human's need to hope. I don't see anything wrong with that.
Theres nothing wrong with Christmas, I love the wonder it brings my kiddies. We keep the stories at Santa and the North Pole, though. Nobody's allowed to abuse my kiddoes.

#lighttheworld

Day 4

"Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself." —Matthew 22:39
And Matthew does not say
"except those who don't worship our Baal Jesus and mark of the beast"
So Explain The Crusades, Inquisition, Holocaust, and millions spent converting YWHW worshipers to this idol god based on mythology of Baal?

If you don't wish to celebrate the birth of the savior by following His counsel, you don't have to. Those of us who do, will
I was not born on Dec 25th. ;-)
And Jesus wasn't born, he was scribed out of a pen, just like your Shoping list which has a big giant kosher ham on it to celebrate Baals birthday with.

#lighttheworld

Day 4

And Matthew does not say
So Explain The Crusades, Inquisition, Holocaust, and millions spent converting YWHW worshipers to this idol god based on mythology of Baal?

If you don't wish to celebrate the birth of the savior by following His counsel, you don't have to. Those of us who do, will
And Jesus wasn't born, he was scribed out of a pen, just like your Shoping list which has a big giant kosher ham on it to celebrate Baals birthday with.
They worship TAMMUZ who was gored to death by a wild pig hence the sign of the cross I mean T for Tammuz followed by a big pig eating contest on December 25 th..Actually it is rebirth as the death of the sun in the sky occurs on December 21 st or 22 nd ( winter. Solstice) followed by rebirth of 25 th when it starts moving again.. Different name same mask that is why the names are interchangeable and so are the stories...By the way you gotta love the ripoff of Leviticus in the Jewish scriptures by Mathew quote of Love Thy Neighbour.... This shows that the writers of the New Testament didn’t really use anything original they just rehashed everything and pawned it off as their own borrowing from pagan beliefs and wherever they could plagerize anything of value... Today if you tried to pass this off at your university professor you would get an epic fail at best and at worse you would get kicked out of the course and the university for stealing others ideas...

#lighttheworld

Day 4

And Matthew does not say

No one was talking about you

#lighttheworld

Day 4

And Matthew does not say

No one was talking about you
quote: "celebrate the birth of the savior"
THEN you could not have talked about Jesus who did the exact opposite of saving people by getting them mass slaughtered.
I on the other hand probably saved hundreds of thousands of lives in a single act on Sept 23rd 2001. In fact:
Just 2 days ago I saved a Jesus worshiping neighbors life, as I save people whereby Jesus is nowhere to be found,because he's a mythology scribed by known fabricators using those images to control kingdoms through.

Last edited:
THEN you could not have talked about Jesus who did the exact opposite of saving people by getting them mass slaughtered.
I on the other hand probably saved hundreds of thousands of lives in a single act on Sept 23rd 2001. In fact:
Just 2 days ago I saved a Jesus worshiping neighbors life, as I save people whereby Jesus is nowhere to be found,

You probably saved hundreds of thousands of lives?

lol....:rofl:

you probably are out of your mind....

You definitely have no idea about what salvation is.....

Just 2 days ago I saved a Jesus worshiping neighbors life, as I save people whereby Jesus is nowhere to be found,

Are you bored Hobe.. Have you not had a good debate or mud slinging contest in a while... Sheesh I thought you were past petty jabs.... I guess I was wrong...

THE MEDIA last year said it was the single greatest act for the war against Terror that probably saved hundreds of thousands of lives and changed the whole scope, thus calling it "a game changer".
Do you know what that act was and my role in it? Then why comment as if you do?
I posted dated proof of it ALREADY, so you are laughing at your own absense of the subject & or ignorance.
Kinda ironic since the people were more concerned about me dumping a map pic (binary) on Deja news then they were concerned for the lives it would save and now you are doing similar things.
(see I gave you a hint)
Although I'm glad you are honest enough to use the word "probably"= showing uncertainty that perhaps maybe you are the one that you so love to question.

THE MEDIA last year said it was the single greatest act for the war against Terror that probably saved hundreds of thousands of lives and changed the whole scope, thus calling it "a game changer".
Do you know what that act was and my role in it? Then why comment as if you do?
I posted dated proof of it ALREADY, so you are laughing at your own absense of the subject & or ignorance.
Kinda ironic since the people were more concerned about me dumping a map pic (binary) on Deja news then they were concerned for the lives it would save and now you are doing similar things.
(see I gave you a hint)
Although I'm glad you are honest enough to use the word "probably"= showing uncertainty that perhaps maybe you are the one that you so love to question.

My point is that salvation has nothing whatever to do with avoiding physical death or being spared physical death.

Everybody dies a physical death dingbat.

Your assertion that Jesus was a false messiah because all of his followers died is as as ridiculous as your claim to have saved probably hundreds of thousands of people.

Jesus saved people from destruction and removed the burden of the law by teaching the right way to conform to the divine commands that leads to eternal; life.

You teach people to slaughter farm animals, reject revealed truth from God, Jesus was a false messiah, and that you (lol) are the real messiah you lying sack of shit.

That makes you a murderer in the eyes of God.

Hobe you are true to form... I rest my case...

HaShev admittedly has never seen or heard a single word from God in his entire life. No dreams,no visions, no personal revelations from God to share. Ask yourself. Where is he going? where is he leading you?

How could anyone have the audacity to claim to speak for a God that they have never heard from, a God who never personally told them to say or do anything?? According to scripture, whats the only species of creature on earth that would be so brazen?

Be brave Shimon. Face the facts. Your friend is not the Messiah.

He's not even a very good actor.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back