lighter skinned blacks are more intelligent than darker skinned blacks.

This is common knowledge. It's why american blacks are smarter than african blacks. African blacks are really BLACK.

Inter-racial marriage is a bad idea for whites though it's good for blacks.

Because skin color defines intelligence. Lol Nazi Logic :lol:

Interracial Marriage doesn't exclusively mean White and Black. But since you're an idiot, you won't understand anyway.

At least interracial marriage is better than inbreeding. I'm sure you WN/WS's are very familiar with that practice. :tongue:

The problem with American blacks is quite simply the fact that they don't have to care. Whitey is there to give them everything!

Yes every black person is on welfare and used Affirmative Action!!! "Whitey" s so oppressed!

Lol Nazi Logic :lol:

blacks that have white ancestors in there bloodline are more intelligent than pure blacks.

And you got that where? I assume from your ass like all the other WN/WS fucks here.:clap2::clap2::clap2:

BTW I'm light-skinned with a Vitamin D deficiency. Go fuck yourself.

The problem with American blacks is quite simply the fact that they don't have to care. Whitey is there to give them everything!

Yes every black person is on welfare and used Affirmative Action!!! "Whitey" s so oppressed!

Anyone that's honest would admit a whole shit load certainlly our. Right?

How many Phd's in Physics are black?

Nigerian breaks academic record at John Hopkins University ? The Punch - Nigeria's Most Widely Read Newspaper

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL. And some whites are stupider than those pure blacks, you mentioned.

Percentages.

16% of the black race is at the white avg.

Do you know what this means?

Percentages from where, idiot?

bellcurve.jpg

does anyone really doubt that the black average IQ would go down if mixed race people that self identify as black were removed from the cohort?

"Anyone that's honest would admit a whole shit load certainlly our"?

Nice grammar and spelling there, Hitler. I think you may have some black in you after all. Time for a ritual suicide. Don't you agree?

Do you have a PHD in anything, you little bitch? Why do you personally claim others hard work and accomplishments while you're a fucking loser complaining on the internet.

Hell, the way all you and other WN/WS's piggyback on achievements, in which YOU HAD NOTHING TO DO WITH, one would think you would want payment or royalties for those said achievements.

BTW Neil Degrasse Tyson and my cousin have PHD's in physics. Go fuck yourself.

Last edited:

Nice grammar and spelling there, Hitler. I think you may have some black in you after all. Time for a ritual suicide. Don't you agree?

Do you have a PHD in anything, you little bitch? Why do you personally claim others hard work and accomplishments while you're a fucking loser complaining on the internet.

Hell, the way all you and other WN/WS's piggyback on achievements, in which YOU HAD NOTHING TO DO WITH, one would think you would want payment or royalties for those said achievements.

Speaking of grammar...
in which YOU HAD NOTHING TO DO WITH
That should be: "With which you had nothing to do". You must not be one of the 16%. :lol::lol::lol:

Speaking of grammar...
in which YOU HAD NOTHING TO DO WITH
That should be: "With which you had nothing to do". You must not be one of the 16%. :lol::lol::lol:

No....that was legitimate, unlike your other previous claim of my grammar mistakes. However even if I did have grammar mistakes, at least I don't act like I'm infallible like you and Matthew simply because because of my fucking race.

Where did you and Matthew get that 17%? I probably won't get an answer.:clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:

200 yrs of slavery would set any race back in alot of areas

?

Slavery was part of all races of humanity for tens of thousands of years. Some people are really need to learn some history.

And American Slavery is fairly recent in comparison to your "examples".

Plus, everything wasn't hunky dory after American slavery, unlike what you idiots say.
most blacks in America have a little white in them,and they hive slightly higher IQs than their pure breed bruthas in the mudda land. your excuse that slavery caused lower IQs is nullified.

?

Slavery was part of all races of humanity for tens of thousands of years. Some people are really need to learn some history.

Plus, everything wasn't hunky dory after American slavery, unlike what you idiots say.
most blacks in America have a little white in them,and they hive slightly higher IQs than their pure breed bruthas in the mudda land. your excuse that slavery caused lower IQs is nullified.

Not only what you said was completely retarded, I never implied anything about IQ, stupid. And African Immigrants are pretty bright, I known some myself as neighbors from Nigeria, which that nation is part of the Next 11 by Goldman Sachs. Fuck you, puppet.

"Hive" isn't it have? You might have black in you.

Last edited:

Not only what you said was completely retarded, I never implied anything about IQ, stupid. And African Immigrants are pretty bright, I known some myself as neighbors from Nigeria, which that nation is part of the Next 11 by Goldman Sachs. Fuck you, puppet.
thats because of resources whites and Asians are harvesting ....the blacks are to stupid to do it themselves....does South Africa ring a bell shitskin ?

You hate black people. We get it.
no i hate black society !! and we can not help the black community by lying about their problems ,making excuses for them is enabling them to destroy themselves and their communities .if the left wants to help them they need to stop lying .

You hate black people. We get it.
no i hate black society !! and we can not help the black community by lying about their problems ,making excuses for them is enabling them to destroy themselves and their communities .if the left wants to help them they need to stop lying .

And you've taken it upon yourself to "help" the black community by telling them straight up that their problem is that they are stupid because of genetics?

We get it. You hate black people.

blacks that have white ancestors in there bloodline are more intelligent than pure blacks.

"In there"? You need to apply your "superior intelligence", and seek some assistance with how to compose an intelligent sentence.

Forum List

Back