Lightfoot Begs Abbot To Stop Sending Illegals To Chicago...

Chicago has the resources to handle that, including the high taxes to fund those resources. Further, the vote of Chicagoans gave us Biden and border crisis to start with- they need to bear responsibility.

She & other Dems should be begging Biden to close the f*ing border.

Abbot is wasting tax payer money.

Why is he spending tax payer dollars to ship illegals all over the US for jobs?

He has the right idea but his execution is terrible.

What he needs to do is have the employers meet the illegals in Texas. The employers can hire illegals on the spot and they can pay for relocating the new employers instead of making Texas tax payers footing the bill. Am I right?

Of course even better is to ensure employers are deterred from hiring illegals altogether but with big corp holding congresses purse strings we will have the go with my first idea.

They should just impound the buses and planes the right wing loons are using and hold the drivers for 48 hours. They'll run out of volunteers to drive these buses in the shithole red states (I know that was redundant--sorry) before Chicago runs out of space to store the buses.

Democrats have got to meet the GOP with the same tactics.

Why is he spending tax payer dollars to ship illegals all over the US for jobs?

He has the right idea but his execution is terrible.

What he needs to do is have the employers meet the illegals in Texas. The employers can hire illegals on the spot and they can pay for relocating the new employers instead of making Texas tax payers footing the bill. Am I right?

Of course even better is to ensure employers are deterred from hiring illegals altogether but with big corp holding congresses purse strings we will have the go with my first idea.

Most of the illegals don't want jobs, they want to pursue criminal enterprises like MS 13 or go on the public dole.

It isn't like employers have any use for the illegals.

They should just impound the buses and planes the right wing loons are using and hold the drivers for 48 hours. They'll run out of volunteers to drive these buses in the shithole red states (I know that was redundant--sorry) before Chicago runs out of space to store the buses.

I have a better idea, why doesn't Sleepy Joe just do his job and seal the border in Texas, so they don't have illegals crossing in the first place en masse?

Most of the illegals don't want jobs, they want to pursue criminal enterprises like MS 13 or go on the public dole.

It isn't like employers have any use for the illegals.
Link?

It isn't like employers have any use for illegals? Are you serious? Please tell me you are kidding me.

So you're saying all the human / child trafficking - shipping illegals all over the country & dumping them - at taxpayers' expense was / is 'wasting tax payer money'...?!

I agree.

Running an Un-Constitutional Border policy, violating existing US immigration laws, illegally trafficking illegals all over tbe country & dumping them without notifying local / state agencies they are coming or funding them, allowing the illegals to overwhelm town / cities and
deplete city / county / state resources and budgets, jeopardizing national and US citizen security and safety, and forcing tax payers to fund the Democrats' UnConstitutional and illegal agendas - facilitating the invasion of this country goes - far beyond just being a waste of tax dollars.

This is both criminal and treason.

So you're saying all the human / child trafficking - shipping illegals all over the country & dumping them - at taxpayers' expense was / is 'wasting tax payer money'...?!

I agree.

Sure. Let employers pay for it.

Running an Un-Constitutional Border policy, violating existing US immigration laws, illegally trafficking illegals all over tbe country & dumping them without notifying local / state agencies they are coming or funding them, allowing the illegals to overwhelm town / cities and
deplete city / county / state resources and budgets, jeopardizing national and US citizen security and safety, and forcing tax payers to fund the Democrats' UnConstitutional and illegal agendas - facilitating the invasion of this country goes - far beyond just being a waste of tax dollars.

This is both criminal and treason.
There is nothing unconstitutional about the border. Nothing unconstitutional about sanctuary cities. If so take it to the supremes. Until then you are just bloviating nonsense.

There is nothing unconstitutional about the border.

Your views and opinions are based on ignorance of the Constitution and of existing US Immigration and other federal, state, and local laws.

Please educate yourself so you will be taken seriously and can join in on adult coversations

Your views and opinions are based on ignorance of the Constitution and of existing US Immigration and other federal, state, and local laws.

No. It's based on the fact that Biden is still president and not in jail.

It's also based on SCOTUS precident regarding sanctuary cities.

Please educate yourself so you will be taken seriously and can join in on adult coversations
Please, point out how he is violating the constitution. Please be specific so I know what to send to Gym so he can get on it after the anti inflation bill.

2.3 years of basically open borders with another surge started.

What will it take for Americans becoming concerned that we have no soverignity??

For Chrissakes, soverignity is the begin all of a Nation-state!!!

Yeah because that wouldn't be highly illegal.... How many Constitutional Rights do you plan on violating with this "plan" anyway?

Somebody tell crazy Einstein to shut her crazy ass the fuck up. Back to Robert Taylor Homes you go mutherfucker

Forum List

Back