Like anything and everything libs want from gun control to environmental stuff....

Theowl32

Diamond Member
Dec 8, 2013
They have no clue what they actually want and never tell us how to go about doing it.

They just point their fingers and accuse the other side. Ever notice that?

Lets take gun control. What the hell do they actually want? Let me try to guess. They want ALL GUNS BANNED. Here is where they will now say they "don't want that."

So, then try to get them to tell us what they want. You will get so many pathetic answers, and eventually their so called ideas become so convoluted that we cannot even formulate any plan.

Trust me. Most of them want the France Norway, USSR plan. BAN ALL GUNS. If you get one of these losers to finally admit that, then simply ask them what their plan is to get the 300 million GUNS in circulation. How much prison time should we give the hundreds of millions of CITIZENS WHO own GUNS. In their stupid minds, I swear this is true, only white southern Republicans legally own guns.

Are they willing to imprison ALL of the dark colored people who legally own guns too? How about the redskins? Will they count as illegal gun owners? We all know where they will go with that right?

Just in case you don't know, they will only want to imprison the white Republican gun owners.

You think I am kidding? Test it. Start out by asking these losers what they want in regards to gun control.

Start there. Just watch how pathetic they are.

They have no clue what they actually want and never tell us how to go about doing it.

Lets take gun control. What the hell do they actually want? Let me try to guess. They want ALL GUNS BANNED. Here is where they will now say they "don't want that."

So, then try to get them to tell us what they want. You will get so many pathetic answers, and eventually their so called ideas become so convoluted that we cannot even formulate any plan.

Trust me. Most of them want the France Norway, USSR plan. BAN ALL GUNS. If you get one of these losers to finally admit that, then simply ask them what their plan is to get the 300 million GUNS in circulation. How much prison time should we give the hundreds of millions of CITIZENS WHO own GUNS. In their stupid minds, I swear this is true, only white southern Republicans legally own guns.

Are they willing to imprison ALL of the dark colored people who legally own guns too? How about the redskins? Will they count as illegal gun owners? We all know where they will go with that right?

Just in case you don't know, they will only want to imprison the white Republican gun owners.

You think I am kidding? Test it. Start out by asking these losers what they want in regards to gun control.

Funny post. No we don't want to ban guns. No we don't want to imprison white Republican gun owners. Those prisons won't care if the Republicans are white or own guns. I guess you could call them equal opportunity Republican prisons.

First, calling people pathetic who want gun control, while the gun advocates reaction to gun fatalities is " Lets pray for the victims" is ironic to say the least.
- I will however give you a clear idea what I want although I don't presume to speak for everyone on the gun control side.
-Registration of ALL guns in the US.
-Mandatory gun permits to establish competence with firearms.
- Establishment of the "need' for a gun ( hunting and self protection) being in my view the only acceptable reasons, and flowing from that allowing only guns that are useful for that stated purpose.
-A full background check for those who apply.
-A minimum age for the possession of firearms.
-To get the guns, allow for a grace period for people to hand in their guns and FULL reimbursement of purchasing costs.
-Fines for those who are caught in possession of illegal firearms after that period. Jail-time for those who are recidivist after the initial fine.

Last edited:

Funny post. No we don't want to ban guns. No we don't want to imprison white Republican gun owners. Those prisons won't care if the Republicans are white or own guns. I guess you could call them equal opportunity Republican prisons.

You say that today, we all know how two-faced liberals are.

Thanks to the mostly ignorant conspiracy in the mainstream media, libs get to use cliches instead of facts. Don't we already have "gun control"? Pot head Jerry Brown said he thinks that "brain washing" would go a long way in convincing Americans to accept the faulty theory of man made global warming.

Lol..

They surely didn't disappoint.

Do i know them or do I know them?

First, calling people pathetic who want gun control, while the gun advocates reaction to gun fatalities is " Lets pray for the victims" is ironic to say the least.
- I will however give you a clear idea what I want although I don't presume to speak for everyone on the gun control side.
- Establishment of the "need' for a gun ( hunting and self protection) being in my view the only acceptable reasons, and flowing from that allowing only guns that are useful for that stated purpose.
-To get the guns, allow for a grace period for people to hand in their guns and FULL reimbursement of purchasing costs.
-Fines for those who are caught in possession of illegal firearms after that period. Jail-time for those who are recidivist after the initial fine.
Funny how you left out the government doing its job

D5B2CB36-AFCD-4F11-A0D8-F0E7F1C6B76D.jpeg

The left mock themselves.

You say that today, we all know how two-faced liberals are.

Nope, I'm serious. We will imprison Republicans regardless of their skin color or gun ownership status. Still don't want to ban guns.

The only way to get what you want is to amend or abolish the US Constitution. And even still, none of those things would disarm the criminal element.

The only way to get what you want is to amend or abolish the US Constitution. And even still, none of those things would disarm the criminal element.
The constitution has been amended before so I don't see why it can't be again. As to your second argument. It seems to me that getting a gun is pretty easy in most cases it would at the very least make it more difficult for future criminals to get there hands on guns. So why not take those steps? Atm over 10000 people die annually because of guns in the US, measures that reduce that number should be taken.

The constitution has been amended before so I don't see why it can't be again. As to your second argument. It seems to me that getting a gun is pretty easy in most cases it would at the very least make it more difficult for future criminals to get there hands on guns. So why not take those steps? Atm over 10000 people die annually because of guns in the US, measures that reduce that number should be taken.

Wrong because laws only affect law abiding people. Criminals don't listen to laws; that's why they are criminals in the first place.

It would work the same way as it has for recreational narcotics; a problem that's been growing larger every year. All you would accomplish is disarming the public but not the criminals. That gives the criminals a huge advantage over their victims.

Wrong because laws only affect law abiding people. Criminals don't listen to laws; that's why they are criminals in the first place.

It would work the same way as it has for recreational narcotics; a problem that's been growing larger every year. All you would accomplish is disarming the public but not the criminals. That gives the criminals a huge advantage over their victims.
Really? How many people got shot and wounded in Vegas? How many guns did that guy have? He wasn't a criminal until the moment he pulled the trigger.All were purchased legally. You think if bump stocks, assault rifles and owning more than 1 gun were made illegal the butchers bill would have been equally high? People don't own multiple guns to be more safe they buy them because they like them. Getting sensible laws to curb the availability curbs the amount of damage done by guns, as has happened in for instance Australia.

Really? How many people got shot and wounded in Vegas? How many guns did that guy have? He wasn't a criminal until the moment he pulled the trigger.All were purchased legally. You think if bump stocks, assault rifles and owning more than 1 gun were made illegal the butchers bill would have been equally high? People don't own multiple guns to be more safe they buy them because they like them. Getting sensible laws to curb the availability curbs the amount of damage done by guns, as has happened in for instance Australia.

I think you should look up the history in Australia before using it to support your argument. If not, just ask, I have several articles and charts you may want to see about the success of their gun ban.

By your own admission, all the bans in the world won't stop a mass killing, it will just "curb" the amount of casualties. Therefore 22 dead church members would have been better than 26. And BTW, the shooter was not legally allowed to purchase any firearms, and the licensed NRA instructor that shot him that stopped the slaughter was armed with an AR-15. Since that was one of his many guns, he shouldn't have been allowed to have it in your book.

300 million guns in circulation
No way to ban them

We want reasonable gun control measures......no selling to crazies, background checks on all purchases, ban large capacity magazines, ban bump stocks

Conservatives are blocking it even though most Republicans support theses measures

No way to ban them

We want reasonable gun control measures......no selling to crazies, background checks on all purchases, ban large capacity magazines, ban bump stocks

Conservatives are blocking it even though most Republicans support theses measures

Even if you could get all the things you listed, there would be another mass killing within six months. A waste of a lot of time and money to accomplish nothing.

The "libs" as you call them are very specific about what they want.

This is the 20th thread in the last year asking the same stupid question - "tell us your ideas"…

Why not get off your lazy ass go back and read one of the other threads before posting?

No way to ban them

Even if you could get all the things you listed, there would be another mass killing within six months. A waste of a lot of time and money to accomplish nothing.

How many attacks similar to 9/11 have been successful since 9/11?

After 9/11 we tighten airport security -- it became a huge inconvenience at the airport and resulted in higher consumer costs and has been continuously endless according to intelligence about liquids, computers, shoes… etc.

But with all that, how many terrorists have boarded an airplane and successfully taken control of the plane and run it into a building?

Also, by your logic… since people still drive drunk, commit rape and murder, then all those laws are irrelevant….???

Forum List

Back