Like Chic Fil-A?

Prep time: 1 hour
Cook time: 10 minutes
Total time: 1 hour and 10 minutes

Drive-thru time: Less than five minutes...

Personally, I don't care for their food.

Last edited:
I actually made these once. Unfortunately I didn't see the measurement for the pickle juice and used waaay too much. Too pickley. Other than that I thought they were good.

Chick-fil-A is great.

There is a line so long in the drive-thru near the restaurant where I work, it snakes out onto the thoroughfare. People risking their lives for a chicken sandwich. :lol:

Also, they, by far and away, have the cleanest stores and most friendly staff of any fast food chain I've been to.

I go to Chick-fil-a when I want my Doctor to bitch about my sodium levels......... There's enough salt in one of their chicken sandwiches to shrivel up a bag of slugs.

What I have had from the place whenever I have been there was all good, but to me, the food is so expensive, so I am not there all that much at all.

God bless you always!!! :) :) :)

Holly

P.S. As for where they stand on certain things, at least they are upfront and honest about it. Whether we still want anything more to do with them is all up to us.

Jeez, even back when I was a meat eater, I knew better than to eat garbage like that. Seriously, who is dumb enough to eat at those places?

And, why would I eat at a joint that hates MY country?

No thanks.

1798686_778962632131722_24849315_n.jpg

Jeez, even back when I was a meat eater, I knew better than to eat garbage like that. Seriously, who is dumb enough to eat at those places?

No thanks.

Yo, Dudley Needledick. Chic Fil-A doesn't hate Russia.

Russia doesn't have our constitutionally guaranteed equal rights and that's what scared little homophobes hate.

No thanks.

Pry cause it tastes good. Not sure why you would eat at the White House though? What does that have to do with anything?

As one who frequents fast food restaurants a lot, especially at lunch, I've been eating at Chick-Fil-A for a long time, since the food there is quite good for fast food restaurants. I will continue to eat there, especially when I heard that they provided free food to motorists who were stranded in a snow storm. They are my kind of folks. Their concern for the well being of their fellow man and their unconditional generosity makes them tops in my book.

Once the snow started accumulating, Meadows closed the restaurant and sent his staff home. But a few hours later, many of them returned – unable to get to their homes.

“Our store is about a mile and a half from the interstate and it took me two hours to get there,” manager Audrey Pitt told me. “It was a parking lot as far as I could see.”

So Audrey left her car on the side of the interstate and joined a flock of bundled up drivers trudging through the snow.

“At one point there were more people walking than driving,” she said.

Some of the drivers had been stuck in their cars for nearly seven hours without any food or water. So the staff of the Chick-fil-A decided to lend a helping hand.

“We cooked several hundred sandwiches and stood out on both sides of 280 and handed out the sandwiches to anyone we could get to – as long as we had food to give out.”

The staffers braved the falling snow and ice, slipping and sliding, as they offered hot juicy chicken breasts tucked between two buttered buns. And Chick-fil-A refused to take a single penny for their sandwiches.

The meal was a gift – no strings attached.

Chick-fil-A gives free food to motorists stranded in Southern snowstorm | Fox News

I go to Chick-fil-a when I want my Doctor to bitch about my sodium levels......... There's enough salt in one of their chicken sandwiches to shrivel up a bag of slugs.

Cool ... next time I go I'll buy twice as much. Enjoy a delicious meal of chicken and sodium and kill my garden slugs at the same time. Now THAT'S a bargain.

Chick-fil-A is great.

There is a line so long in the drive-thru near the restaurant where I work, it snakes out onto the thoroughfare. People risking their lives for a chicken sandwich. :lol:

Also, they, by far and away, have the cleanest stores and most friendly staff of any fast food chain I've been to.

I can't fathom why people sit in a drive-thru. If they calculate how much gas they're burning sitting there going nowhere they could have gone out for a real meal for the same expense. If I ever find myself so desperate as to need one of these places, I park, note who's in the drive-thru line, walk in and walk out with my stuff and that car is still in line. Lemmings... and how ironic is it to not only be too lazy to lift one's massive ass off the driver's seat, but then to bloat oneself up with fast foods at the same time...

People have got damn lazy. Cars cruising along the front of supermarkets dropping people off so they can waddle right in without having to suffer the trauma of walking 180 feet from the parking lot, and then when they're in there they can't even be bothered to walk the aisles, no no, gotta glide around on an electric cart to circumvent any threat of actually walking, rant rave yammeryammer

Forum List

Back