Like it hot? A spicy diet might mean longer life

The people of the Bonda tribe in India obviously have some African connection. They are indigenous to India

Inde_bondo_8593a.jpg

It's not entirely OBVIOUS to me--------but the fact is that ALL HOMOSAPIENS ------are connected to EACH OTHER.
The people of India are of VERY VERY diverse genetic background because of active trade going on thru that country for MANY THOUSANDS OF YEARS--------when possible----beings of the same species-----do ----screw
No the people of India are not diverse genetically. You dont know what you are talking about. Even the Andaman Islanders share the same DNA as the East Indians and they definitely look African.

tribe-kids_2501652b.jpg

wrong-----very diverse genetically. This little gaggle of children look like sibs------and they look more African than the
previous little girl-----based on the slightly shallow eye sockets.
Happy now? (it is still meaningless)

The people of the Bonda tribe in India obviously have some African connection. They are indigenous to India

Inde_bondo_8593a.jpg

It's not entirely OBVIOUS to me--------but the fact is that ALL HOMOSAPIENS ------are connected to EACH OTHER.
The people of India are of VERY VERY diverse genetic background because of active trade going on thru that country for MANY THOUSANDS OF YEARS--------when possible----beings of the same species-----do ----screw
No the people of India are not diverse genetically. You dont know what you are talking about. Even the Andaman Islanders share the same DNA as the East Indians and they definitely look African.

tribe-kids_2501652b.jpg

wrong-----very diverse genetically. This little gaggle of children look like sibs------and they look more African than the
previous little girl-----based on the slightly shallow eye sockets.
Happy now? (it is still meaningless)
I forgot you were white so anything looks diverse to you.

Indian ancestry revealed : Nature News

"All Indians are pretty similar," says Chris Tyler-Smith, a genome researcher at the Wellcome Trust Sanger Institute near Cambridge, UK, who was not involved in the study. "The population subdivision has not had a dominating effect."

"

Forum List

Back