Like it or not, America is becoming a post-white nation

Please, he claimed that blacks are not good in mathematics. We have a veritable cornucopia of blacks in sports and music, please find me one where a black has seriously, and I repeat seriously, distinguished him/herself in mathematics.

It pisses the hell out of me how a bunch of self-righteous twats presume to label as someone as racist because they find it politically correct. Nothing dingbat please.

We have a variable cornucopia of Black engineers like me that are laughing at your friends absurd claim.
I have no idea how people who have a tenuous grasp of mathematics can be engineers, but then neither I nor my son drive on bridges designed by them. It is purely an American problem.

You seem to have no idea about a lot of things and you hang out with retards posing as teachers. Did you know you are the sum average of the 5 people you hang around most often? That means you are bringing down the average of your circle of friends by taking oxygen better suited for someone that is not braindead.

Please, he claimed that blacks are not good in mathematics. We have a veritable cornucopia of blacks in sports and music, please find me one where a black has seriously, and I repeat seriously, distinguished him/herself in mathematics.

It pisses the hell out of me how a bunch of self-righteous twats presume to label as someone as racist because they find it politically correct. Nothing dingbat please.

We have a variable cornucopia of Black engineers like me that are laughing at your friends absurd claim.
I have no idea how people who have a tenuous grasp of mathematics can be engineers, but then neither I nor my son drive on bridges designed by them. It is purely an American problem. I suppose it's the result of affirmative action. Oh, btw, please find me a mathematical equation solved by blacks.

Neil deGrasse Tyson - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

I have no idea how people who have a tenuous grasp of mathematics can be engineers, but then neither I nor my son drive on bridges designed by them. It is purely an American problem. I suppose it's the result of affirmative action. Oh, btw, please find me a mathematical equation solved by blacks.

Goo advice for you

neil-degrasse-tyson-ignorance-quote-guyism.jpg

I am still waiting for something concrete, having seen almost nothing scholastic. I repeatedly asked for something concrete, not just Obama-styled accomplishments.

Without something tenable, what does it matter?

I am still waiting for something concrete, having seen almost nothing scholastic. I repeatedly asked for something concrete, not just Obama-styled accomplishments.

:lol: Keep waiting. We dont have to prove you to be a retard. You are doing a bang up job by yourself.

Maybe you should write to Shirley A. Jackson and ask her. If you're lucky she might have time to respond to you.

Like it or not, America is becoming a post-white nation

#####

It is.
Along with the rest of the West.

It has been decreed.

Look at all the non-White majority nations of the world...that's what all nations, including America and the rest of the West, will be like in the not too far distant future.

Africa
South America
India
SE Asia - China, Indonesia etc
Pakistan
etc

That's what they'll all be like...with all that entails...overpopulation, massive poverty, people living on garbage dumps their whole lives, no food stamps/no welfare payments, ......shanty towns everywhere-town planning out the window,...America will be bothing like it is today.

Cinco de Mayo today [tomorrow in America?]
Take a look around on that day, US flag shirts etc banned in public schools lol
Mexican flag flying everywhere...the takeover rolls on at speed.

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nONjlZ8YMkA [/ame]

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AIB_XGRm6UQ [/ame]

Last edited:
Last edited:

Forum List

Back