🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Like Obama, Trump will be an on the job training president

There you go folks!
The standard has been set! Only professional politicians can be President! And since they are professionals, they don't need advisors!

There you go folks!
The standard has been set! Only professional politicians can be President! And since they are professionals, they don't need advisors!
I see. This line of attack was only good for one election cycle. Silly me to not know that.

Trump has been getting on-the-job training what conservatism is, because he doesn't have a clue as he's been a liberal all his life until five minutes ago.

If I was a chef do you suppose Trump would hire me as a job site foreman on a construction job?

There you go folks!
I think the word you are looking for is "experience".

Yeah, call me crazy, but I like the guy who has the most powerful job on the planet to have A LOT of experience. I do NOT want a circus clown.

Crazy people use his un-partisanship and lack of incumbency against him lol
Think that's why a lot of people like him.
"hes not a republican hack job wwwwaaaaahhhhhhh" lol

There you go folks!

Yeah, call me crazy, but I like the guy who has the most powerful job on the planet to have A LOT of experience. I do NOT want a circus clown.
I don't want a clown or a normal politician. I want a pro-American.
Anyone remember that?

Or

Some of us just think he's the wrong man for the job.
Crazy indeed huh

Or

Some of us just think he's the wrong man for the job.
Crazy indeed huh
No, I think disliking trump is just fine. I just don't think the fact he isn't a professional politician or hack job are good reasons. Just sounds like desperation, IMO.
I guess lacking experience is ok.. Maybe you would like to discuss the experienced peoples policies and legislation? We could compare pros and cons or something?

There you go folks!

Anyone remember that?
Then you want Kasich.

There you go folks!

Anyone remember that?
Then you want Kasich.
LOL no I dont

There you go folks!
I see. This line of attack was only good for one election cycle. Silly me to not know that.

Are you just now realizing that right wingers will say anything. It doesn't matter if it contradicts what they said before. They will repeat anything fox or AM radio tells them.

Considering every person that assumes the Presidency has never had the job before, everyone goes thru "on the job" training for crying out loud.

Aren't they all? The reason U.S. senators historically aren't the best choice for president is because they are often corrupted by the system and/or they never had a real job that wasn't paid for by the taxpayers. Governors are usually a better choice because they live in the real world and they have had to manage a real budget and meet a payroll like business executives.

There you go folks!

Anyone remember that?
Then you want Kasich.
LOL no I dont
Kasich is pro-American. He doesn't whine and trash America like Trump does every time he opens his fat mouth.

Kasich isn't a normal politician, either. He has a brain, and he hasn't gotten in the gutter like the rest of them have.

And he has experience out the wazoo. He's the ONLY candidate who has ACTUALLY balanced the federal budget.

Kasich walks the walk. The rest are showboating clowns.

There you go folks!

Anyone remember that?
Then you want Kasich.
LOL no I dont
Kasich is pro-American. He doesn't whine and trash America like Trump does every time he opens his fat mouth.

Kasich isn't a normal politician, either. He has a brain, and he hasn't gotten in the gutter like the rest of them have.

And he has experience out the wazoo. He's the ONLY candidate who has ACTUALLY balanced the federal budget.

Kasich walks the walk. The rest are showboating clowns.
At this point, I would rather have a clown than the corporatist Kasich.
The TPP isn't pro-American. Neither are his immigration stances.

There you go folks!

Amazin'. Before Rump, The O'bama was an "inexperienced community organizer". So now suddenly he's a "professional politician". The World of Doublethinkian Delusionment. SMH.

Actually what's probably more concerning that Rump not having the 12 years background O'bama had, is that he's never actually held a real job in his life. Of any kind at all. Never had the responsibilities of reporting/submitting to an authority. Ever.

What a great choice to plunk into the most demanding job in the world. Sterling logic there, yup.

He even says so himself.

http://www.newsmax.com/t/newsmax/article/722029

If running requires training, imagine what will be required if you actually get the job.
-------------------------- sure , but Trump is smart , can learn and most importantly Trump has the correct attitude . Add in his teams of advisors and Trump should do ok . Problem with the other guy you mention is that he wants the USA to go to heck . Trump and his pro American team want the USA to succeed .

There you go folks!

Amazin'. Before Rump, The O'bama was an "inexperienced community organizer". So now suddenly he's a "professional politician". The World of Doublethinkian Delusionment. SMH.

Actually what's probably more concerning that Rump not having the 12 years background O'bama had, is that he's never actually held a real job in his life. Of any kind at all. Never had the responsibilities of reporting/submitting to an authority. Ever.

What a great choice to plunk into the most demanding job in the world. Sterling logic there, yup.
what?

Yea, he has never had a real job :rofl:

Im not voting for trump. I thought I could get over his bullshit, but I cant. If I vote at all, it will be Johnson. but yea, his job isn't demanding lol. Amazing you know so much about it.

Forum List

Back