🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Like Obama, Trump will be an on the job training president

There you go folks!
The standard has been set! Only professional politicians can be President! And since they are professionals, they don't need advisors!
I think the word you are looking for is "experience".

Yeah, call me crazy, but I like the guy who has the most powerful job on the planet to have A LOT of experience. I do NOT want a circus clown.
I don't want a clown or a normal politician. I want a pro-American.
Anyone remember that?

Yes I do...

George Washington

Thomas Jefferson

Andrew Jackson

Abe Lincoln

Teddy Roosevelt

Ike

JFK

LBJ

Now tell me how Donald J. Trump has anything in common with those leaders of our past and he does not even hold a candle to Reagan, Bush Sr. or any other President...

Finally, if you believe President Obama has been a disaster then why on Earth would anyone want Trump?
Kinda proved my point lol

There you go folks!
The standard has been set! Only professional politicians can be President! And since they are professionals, they don't need advisors!

Yeah, call me crazy, but I like the guy who has the most powerful job on the planet to have A LOT of experience. I do NOT want a circus clown.
Anyone remember that?

Yes I do...

George Washington

Thomas Jefferson

Andrew Jackson

Abe Lincoln

Teddy Roosevelt

Ike

JFK

LBJ

Now tell me how Donald J. Trump has anything in common with those leaders of our past and he does not even hold a candle to Reagan, Bush Sr. or any other President...

Finally, if you believe President Obama has been a disaster then why on Earth would anyone want Trump?
lets pretend we have to choose between 3 doors.
Door one is straight to the fires of hell
Door two is continuing the pain and suffering of the last 8 years
Door three is an unknown, could be better, could be worse.

Do you pick the suffering or do you take the chance that the door might open to something better.
That's why we would pick Trump. Bernie and Shrillary are certain deaths for the country.

There you go folks!

Anyone remember that?

Yes I do...

George Washington

Thomas Jefferson

Andrew Jackson

Abe Lincoln

Teddy Roosevelt

Ike

JFK

LBJ

lets pretend we have to choose between 3 doors.
Door one is straight to the fires of hell
Door two is continuing the pain and suffering of the last 8 years
Door three is an unknown, could be better, could be worse.

Do you pick the suffering or do you take the chance that the door might open to something better.
That's why we would pick Trump. Bernie and Shrillary are certain deaths for the country.

EXACTLY.

Trump? I don't trust him... but that's primarily because I know little of him. Sanders & Clinton? You know EXACTLY what you are going to get. That's why I tell these dum dums that say "I won't vote if it is Trump" that they are just ensuring a Clinton win.

Forum List

Back