🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

LilOlLady's Everlasting Gobstopper Illegal Immigration Thread

Cartels On The High Ground In Arizona
Posted on January 21, 2011 by Border Narcotics Intelligence

Mexican drug cartels have set up shop on American soil, maintaining lookout bases in strategic locations in the hills of southern Arizona from which their scouts can monitor every move made by law enforcement officials, federal agents tell Fox News.

Cartels On The High Ground In Arizona | Border Narcotics Intelligence
Blackhawk with 7.62 and heat detection/infrared. Problem over.
They don't want that. You'll understand why, soon enough.

DONALD TRUMP ON ILLEGAL IMMIGRATION.On Piers Morgan last night.

Mr. Trump; “They come here, go to Yale and Harvard and them we send the home.” Harvard and Yale has never been raided for illegal aliens. There have not been one instant of an illegal attending Harvard or Yale being deported. Illegal aliens attending Yale and Harvard? Don’t you have to at least speak English to get in to Yale and Harvard. Most illegal aliens are high school drop outs. How many illegal aliens are attending Yale or Harvard anyway?

When I think I hear the ridiculous from right winger, I hear something even more ridiculous.
Joke of the century? Trump for president.
Trump has shifty eyes and one with shifty eyes cannot be trusted and is not truthful.
Illegal alien recieves $50 grand per year to attend Harvard. (2009, born, illegal aliens) - Illegal Immigration - City-Data Forum
I am an illegal immigrant. - College Confidential

The dirty little secret that you may have missed LOL, or maybe you jumped the gun on this one, is that the left is promoting Trump as a possible GOP nominee at least on this forum.

The dirty little secret that you may have missed LOL, or maybe you jumped the gun on this one, is that the left is promoting Trump as a possible GOP nominee at least on this forum.

Does not change who he is. If it's coming from the left, it's still ridiculous.:eusa_whistle:
I calls it like I sees it no matter if they are right or left. Could he be a right wing liberal?

Last edited:
DONALD TRUMP ON ILLEGAL IMMIGRATION.On Piers Morgan last night.

Mr. Trump; “They come here, go to Yale and Harvard and them we send the home.” Harvard and Yale has never been raided for illegal aliens. There have not been one instant of an illegal attending Harvard or Yale being deported. Illegal aliens attending Yale and Harvard? Don’t you have to at least speak English to get in to Yale and Harvard. Most illegal aliens are high school drop outs. How many illegal aliens are attending Yale or Harvard anyway?

When I think I hear the ridiculous from right winger, I hear something even more ridiculous.
Joke of the century? Trump for president.
Trump has shifty eyes and one with shifty eyes cannot be trusted and is not truthful.

The only candidates for US citizen should be those who openly support the United States as it is, including an immigration policy which favors the allies of the American people first, the people of the poorest of countries second, and the illegal invaders NEVER!

Arizona Senate panel OKs illegal immigration bill
By BOB CHRISTIE and PAUL DAVENPORT, Associated Press Bob Christie And Paul Davenport, Associated Press – Wed Feb 23, 2:54 am ET

PHOENIX – An Arizona legislative committee on Tuesday narrowly approved a sweeping bill that would target illegal immigrants in public housing, public benefits and the workplace.

The Senate committee also approved a bill that would deny automatic citizenship to the children of illegal immigrants, a measure designed to set up a possible U.S. Supreme Court case on the issue.

Republican state Sen. Russell Pearce, who authored Arizona's controversial illegal immigration law last year that touched off a nationwide debate on whether states can enforce federal immigration laws, sponsored the latest measure.

"If you're in the country illegally, you don't have a right to public benefits, period," he said.

Passing the bill would place a "dark cloud over Arizona that will make SB1070 tame in comparison," said Jaime Farrant of the Border Action Network, an advocacy group, referring to last year's controversial law.

The new sweeping measure, approved on a 7-6 vote, advances to the full Senate after a legal review and discussions by party caucuses. Democrats by themselves don't have the votes to block Pearce's bill.

The measure toughens requirements for employers checking work eligibility of new hires, allowing for their business licenses to be suspended if they don't use the federal E-Verify system. Workers caught using a false identity to get a job would face mandatory six-month jail sentences.

It also requires schools to collect information on the legal status of students and report them to law enforcement if their parents don't provide the necessary documents or the documents appear false.

The bill also seeks a 30-day minimum jail sentence and the seizure of vehicles belonging to any illegal immigrant convicted of driving in the state.

In housing, it requires public agencies to verify the immigration status of renters and to evict everyone living in a unit if one is found to be an illegal immigrant. For health care, the bill changes some of the document requirements for the state's Medicaid program.

The bill turns public officials into immigration officers and "launches an unprecedented attack on minorities and people of color," Farrant said.

But the chairman of the Appropriations Committee, Republican Sen. Andy Biggs, said the bill was a response "to economic and social costs that we face with the onslaught of illegal aliens in our state."

"We need to have the moral courage to deal with this issue when there is a vacuum at the federal," he said.
:clap2:
The bill drew vocal opposition from Democrats who said Pearce — the Senate's president — isn't focused on Republicans' stated top priority: the economy.

"This is totally the wrong time for the leader of our Senate to throw our state into another state of chaos," said Democratic Sen. Paula Aboud of Tucson.

The topic brought protesters to the state Capitol, where about a dozen uniformed police officers were stationed in and around the building. Police said four people were arrested and cited for disorderly conduct after disrupting a Democratic senator's news conference about her bill stiffening penalties for a human smuggling crime.

Sponsors of the automatic citizenship bill approved by the Senate panel hope it will prompt a court interpretation on an element of the 14th Amendment to the U.S. Constitution, which guarantees citizenship to people born in the country or who are "subject to the jurisdiction" of the U.S.

Bill proponents said the amendment shouldn't apply to the children of illegal immigrants because such families don't owe sole allegiance to the U.S.

An hours-long debate centered on whether the measure would save Arizona money by keeping children of illegal immigrants from potentially burdening the state with the costs of benefits that go to citizens.

"Constantly I'm asked by my constituents, 'Why is it that when illegal aliens sneak into this country their children are automatically citizens?'" said the bill's Republican sponsor, Sen. Ron Gould of Lake Havasu City.

But the leader of the Arizona Chamber of Commerce said lawmakers should focus their efforts on measures similar to the jobs bill they recently approved.

"We believe this case is one which would not get very far, and we are very, very, concerned about the economic consequences of this measure," said Glenn Hamer, the Chamber's chief executive.

An accompanying proposal was also approved by the committee that would establish an interstate compact that defines who is a U.S. citizen and asks states to issue separate birth certificates for those who are citizens and those who are designated as not citizens.

Similar proposals defining who would get automatic citizenship have been introduced by lawmakers in Indiana, Mississippi, Texas, Oklahoma and South Dakota. Backers expect another dozen states will take up the issue this year.

The committee also approved a bill to require hospitals to report to law enforcement any patients who lack valid health insurance and who cannot show they're in the country legally.

The bill originally barred non-emergency treatment without proof of legal status but was amended to only require reporting.

Supporters said it still would help reduce health care costs and burdens on taxpayers. Critics said it could deter some people from seeking needed care.

Arizona Senate panel OKs illegal immigration bill - Yahoo! News
:clap2::clap2::clap2:
Thank you Arizona, I will pass this on the Nevada State Leaders.:eusa_angel:

Obama's going to sue America again.

Ironic they have not filed suit against other states that have pass similiar laws? Soon they will give up if enough states follow Ariz. Suit against Arizona law SB1070 is not final yet.:confused:

The nerve! Not allowing illegal immigrants taxpayer funded benefits. :cuckoo:

Obama's going to sue America again.

At least the leaders of Arizona has the balls to fight for whats right and whats good for it's residents. These bills are only the begining, look for even more evasive measures to be introduced to State Congress. Unfortunatly we my never see a real knock out blow from our Federal Government, like the repeal of the NAFTA ACT, or dening the import of goods from Mexico, closing the border, placing armed troops on our borders, mass deportations or full economic santions imposed on Mexico. During these poor economic times American need to devote all its attention to whats best for Americans, financialy supporting illegals(housing,foodstamps,health care and education) should not even be an issue. America needs to stop acting like Daddy Warbucks and take on a new persona(one that clearly says if you come here illegally you will receive nothing but a bus trip back to the border). Some of you refer to the past at the piss poor atempts at securing our borders and locating, detaining, and deporting illegals, well now you cry like little girls because AZ is tightening the noose, tuff shit we are going to stop fighting this subject. Next we go after those polititions who support illegal immagration, and to stop illegals from voting while in this country under an asumed name(identity theift, another crimanal act) to insure that only legal residents vote espescially in border towns and areas heavily populated by hispanics. This would make it less likely for pro illegal polititions to be voted into office. Keep your eyes on AZ we're not making escuses or ignoring the issue, instead we're rocking the boat and forcing our government to bring these issues to the forefront and stop dodging how to bring a stop to illegal immigation.

Now start the offensive against Latin American loyal politicians in the US. Start nailing them for treason.

If your a politition and dont uphold the Constitution then you sould be charged with treason, you personal views should not come before the law.

I once had ants in my house, I found what they were eating, I took it away and they left.

I once had ants in my house, I found what they were eating, I took it away and they left.

Unfortunaly we're not dealing with ants we have roaches, their mush harder to get rid of.

When I was a kid, I took a can of hairspray and a lighter and flamed a bunch of ants attacking my property. They never came back and the word got out to the other ants: "Stay away from this crazy mother f........!"

25 January 2011
Arizona busts Mexico gun-running network

Mexico has far stricter gun laws than the US

The authorities in US state of Arizona say they have broken up a gun-running network that was smuggling weapons to Mexican drugs gangs.

At least 17 people have been arrested in and around the city of Phoenix.

The suspects are accused of conspiring to buy firearms, including assault rifles, for Mexico's Sinaloa cartel.

The US is under pressure to curb the flow of guns into Mexico, where more than 15,000 people were killed in drug-related violence last year

A federal grand jury indictment unsealed on Tuesday alleged the suspects had conspired to buy guns and illegally export them to Mexico for use by drug cartels.

They are accused of acting as "straw purchasers" by claiming the weapons they bought from licensed Arizona gun shops were for their own use, when in fact they were destined for the Sinaloa cartel, the prosecutor's office said.

"The massive size of this operation sadly exemplifies the magnitude of the problem - Mexican drug lords go shopping for weapons of war in Arizona," the statement added.

The guns included AK-47 assault rifles, a weapon of choice for drug cartel gunmen.

All of those indicted are US citizens or legal residents.

The indictment came a day after US Secretary of State Hillary Clinton visited to Mexico to reiterate US support for President Felipe Calderon's fight against the cartels.

Mexico has long been pressing the US to do more to stop the flow of guns across the border.

Since President Calderon took office in late 2006, more than 34,000 people have died in drug-related violence in Mexico, the government says.

In the same period, Mexico's police and army have seized more 93,000 guns from alleged drug traffickers. Many of the weapons the authorities are able to trace originate in the US.
BBC News - Arizona busts Mexico gun-running network

It appears that massive amounts were bought for "personal" use
This has been going on for years. Known by ATF. 125 guns for "personal" use? I cannot yet find the article on the news this morning.
?:confused:

Last edited:

Forum List

Back