🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

LilOlLady's Everlasting Gobstopper Illegal Immigration Thread

ATF’s attempt to slow gun trafficking rejected
Denial comes after 17 senators criticize proposal
Feb. 9, 2011

The White House budget office has delivered a blow to the federal agency charged with regulating gun stores, rejecting its emergency request designed to slow gun trafficking into Mexico.

The Office of Management and Budget notified the U.S. Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives last week that its request to require gun stores in four border states to report the multiple sales of certain long guns favored by Mexican cartels did not constitute an emergency under the law

----,straw buyers purchased as many as 40 AK-47s at a time, headed for Mexico

ATF

, straw buyers purchased as many as 40 AK-47s at a time, headed for Mexico

Last edited:
Feb. 9, 2011

The White House budget office has delivered a blow to the federal agency charged with regulating gun stores, rejecting its emergency request designed to slow gun trafficking into Mexico.

The Office of Management and Budget notified the U.S. Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives last week that its request to require gun stores in four border states to report the multiple sales of certain long guns favored by Mexican cartels did not constitute an emergency under the law

ATF

And the gun stores warned the ATF of this guy buying the guns!!!

Feb. 9, 2011

ATF

The dealer is a BIG part of the problem there.

Anyone who walks into my store and wants to buy 40 AKs is going to leave with nothing, and a LEO on his tail.

And after he's bought more than a few from me, he'll be sent to Bass Pro for the next ones.

Buying a gun is not a right, and selling one is not an obligation.

Any responsible dealer would have refused the transaction, and if the dealer suspected these were straw purchases and went through with them anyway, their license should be revoked and they should be in jail.

Feb. 9, 2011

ATF

The dealer is a BIG part of the problem there.

Anyone who walks into my store and wants to buy 40 AKs is going to leave with nothing, and a LEO on his tail.

And after he's bought more than a few from me, he'll be sent to Bass Pro for the next ones.

Buying a gun is not a right, and selling one is not an obligation.

Any responsible dealer would have refused the transaction, and if the dealer suspected these were straw purchases and went through with them anyway, their license should be revoked and they should be in jail.

I've noticed the average white American walks into a gun store to purchase a gun alone.

The average Mexican brings 4 to 6 "buddies".

I've heard that gun store owner say as the Mexicans walk out without a purchase, "Yeah, like I would really sell those gangbangers a gun!"

The indictment came a day after US Secretary of State Hillary Clinton visited to Mexico to reiterate US support for President Felipe Calderon's fight against the cartels.

Mexico has long been pressing the US to do more to stop the flow of guns across the border.

Since President Calderon took office in late 2006, more than 34,000 people have died in drug-related violence in Mexico, the government says.

This is why the rest of the world sees us as a joke! Our Fed goverment doesn't care what happens South of our border... Hell, they don't really care what's happening to our Southern States for that matter! If they(Fed gov) devoted a tenth of our military power that's deployed across this world to our borders to stop the flow of illegals and to combat those terrorists who call themselves 'cartels' this problem wouldn't last a year longer and both the U.S. and Mexico can pull themselves out of the economic shithole we find ourselves in.
And after the dust has settled and we've picked ourselves up, lets work on that damn NAFTA fiasco... Canada's been living too pretty off the blood, sweat, and tears of the U.S. and Mexico's agriculture/industry divisions!!

The indictment came a day after US Secretary of State Hillary Clinton visited to Mexico to reiterate US support for President Felipe Calderon's fight against the cartels.

Mexico has long been pressing the US to do more to stop the flow of guns across the border.

Since President Calderon took office in late 2006, more than 34,000 people have died in drug-related violence in Mexico, the government says.

This is why the rest of the world sees us as a joke! Our Fed goverment doesn't care what happens South of our border... Hell, they don't really care what's happening to our Southern States for that matter! If they(Fed gov) devoted a tenth of our military power that's deployed across this world to our borders to stop the flow of illegals and to combat those terrorists who call themselves 'cartels' this problem wouldn't last a year longer and both the U.S. and Mexico can pull themselves out of the economic shithole we find ourselves in.
And after the dust has settled and we've picked ourselves up, lets work on that damn NAFTA fiasco... Canada's been living too pretty off the blood, sweat, and tears of the U.S. and Mexico's agriculture/industry divisions!!

The Russian and Chinese Army could be sneaking in from south of the border and Obama would order the Border Patrol to take a long lunch break.

Last edited:
I once had ants in my house, I found what they were eating, I took it away and they left.

Unfortunaly we're not dealing with ants we have roaches, their mush harder to get rid of.

When I was a kid, I took a can of hairspray and a lighter and flamed a bunch of ants attacking my property. They never came back and the word got out to the other ants: "Stay away from this crazy mother f........!"

Can you get the Giant Red ants to start colonies along the border?

Obama's going to sue America again.

At least the leaders of Arizona has the balls to fight for whats right and whats good for it's residents. These bills are only the begining, look for even more evasive measures to be introduced to State Congress. Unfortunatly we my never see a real knock out blow from our Federal Government, like the repeal of the NAFTA ACT, or dening the import of goods from Mexico, closing the border, placing armed troops on our borders, mass deportations or full economic santions imposed on Mexico. During these poor economic times American need to devote all its attention to whats best for Americans, financialy supporting illegals(housing,foodstamps,health care and education) should not even be an issue. America needs to stop acting like Daddy Warbucks and take on a new persona(one that clearly says if you come here illegally you will receive nothing but a bus trip back to the border). Some of you refer to the past at the piss poor atempts at securing our borders and locating, detaining, and deporting illegals, well now you cry like little girls because AZ is tightening the noose, tuff shit we are going to stop fighting this subject. Next we go after those polititions who support illegal immagration, and to stop illegals from voting while in this country under an asumed name(identity theift, another crimanal act) to insure that only legal residents vote espescially in border towns and areas heavily populated by hispanics. This would make it less likely for pro illegal polititions to be voted into office. Keep your eyes on AZ we're not making escuses or ignoring the issue, instead we're rocking the boat and forcing our government to bring these issues to the forefront and stop dodging how to bring a stop to illegal immigation.

In a perfect world the federal gov't would "manup" and do what is expected of it. But alas, this is not a perfect world. The votes and payoffs are far more attractive than actually having to do something positive about our illegal problem. It's a lot more fun to sit back pretending there is no problem than to face up to it like grownups and work towards fixing it.

U.S. Student Became Mexican Drug Kingpin

By JAMES C. McKINLEY Jr. and ELISABETH MALKIN
Published: September 8, 2010

LAREDO, Tex. — The other children in his middle-class suburb teased him by calling him Barbie because of his looks, which reminded them of a Ken doll. The name stuck, and three decades later it would become associated with sadistic gangland slayings.

Few people who knew Edgar Valdez Villarreal back when he was a square-jawed football star at United High School here would have pegged him as likely to become one of Mexico’s most feared and savage drug leaders. None of the clichéd roots of crime could be seen is his youth: no broken home, no abusive father, no poverty.

http://www.nytimes.com/2010/09/09/us/09barbie.html

Why do Hispanics have to come here at all? I am listening to Hispanics and Immigraitn Policy on C-SPAN 2 in Coral Gables, Florida and I am getting pissed. Why do they keep calling illegal aliens "immigrants"?

Last edited:
I am hearing we need Comprehensive Immigration Reform, not amnesty but a temporary worker program. Now listen to this. All 20 million that are here on a temporary workers program for 5 years and then after 10 years if they have been good can apply for path to citizenship? If thats is not amnesty, I don't know what is.
I think I am going to be sick. Excuse me.

Houston Police Officer Shot During Drug Raid was a Hero in a Prior HPD Officer's Shooting

By Bob Price
Feb 24, 2011

In an odd twist of fate, the Houston Police Officer, Nash Patel who was shot today during the execution of a narcotics raid as part of a nationwide strike against Mexican drug cartels (Operation Bombardier) was a hero in a previous drug cartel raid in which HPD Officer Rick Salter was shot and critically wounded.

In October of 2008, Officer Salter was the first through the door on a drug raid in Houston. He was shot in the face at point blank range by an illegal alien drug dealer who had previous dealings with HPD yet remained in the US. Officer Nash Patel, who was shot in today's raid, was right behind Salter and lifted Salter up on his shoulder and carried him to the safety of a nearby ambulance perhaps saving his life.

Today, the tables were turned and someone else had to help Officer Nash to safety after he was shot. Fortunately, Officer Nash's injuries appear to be much less severe and it appears he will make a full recovery.

It is Houston Mayor, Annise Parker and her police chief, Charles McClelland who may have actually dodged a bullet today. During her campaign for mayor, Parker promised to implement the ICE program 287g to help remove criminal illegal aliens from our streets. Her second week in office, I appeared before City Council and asked Mayor Parker if she was going to live up to her promise. She assured me, and the public, that as soon as she hired her new chief, that would be a top priority. She then, instead, followed the leadership of her predicessor by hiring one of Chief Harold Hurt's assistants to be her new chief. At that point, things changed and Mayor Parker announced Houston would instead be staying with the "Secure Communities" program implemented by Mayor White and Chief Hurt.

As of this writing, I am waiting for information about the criminal drug dealer who shot Officer Patel. It has been reported that the drug dealer is an illegal alien. Was this person previously in the custody of HPD? Had he been previously deported and allowed back into the country because of lax border security? What opportunities have authorities had to previously remove this criminal from our streets?

These are question we will find the answers to and report back to you. In the mean time, thank God Nash Patel is going to survive and return to the work he loves. And thank God he was there that day when Rick Salter needed his help. Police officers watch each other's backs even when city officials won't.

Today's raid was part of a nationwide response to the murder of a ICE Agent Jaime Zapata in Mexico earlier this month. We will have more on this operation later.

Houston Police Officer Shot During Drug Raid was a Hero in a Prior HPD Officer's Shooting | Texas GOP Vote
So much for "hard working immigrants who only come here to make a better life for their families" s***.

All of California now linked up to immigration enforcement network

By Matt O'Brien
Contra Costa Times

Posted: 02/25/2011

MARTINEZ -- The federal immigration agency has finally linked all California police agencies to reveal immigrants -- legal or not -- arrested for violating laws and subject to deportation.

The action, to be announced Friday morning in Southern California, enables U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement, or ICE, to tag arrests and travel to all of the state's county jails to pick up immigrants accused of committing crimes.

In essence, local police, willingly or not, have become an arm of the federal immigration agency.

A little to late. What took them so damn long?

By Matt O'Brien
Contra Costa Times

MARTINEZ -- The federal immigration agency has finally linked all California police agencies to reveal immigrants -- legal or not -- arrested for violating laws and subject to deportation.

The action, to be announced Friday morning in Southern California, enables U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement, or ICE, to tag arrests and travel to all of the state's county jails to pick up immigrants accused of committing crimes.

In essence, local police, willingly or not, have become an arm of the federal immigration agency.

Did you post somewhere that you have Mexican or Mexican-American friends or relatives?

By Matt O'Brien
Contra Costa Times

Did you post somewhere that you have Mexican or Mexican-American friends or relatives?

YES?? Some legal and some illegal.

By Matt O'Brien
Contra Costa Times

YES?? Some legal and some illegal.

It was a simple question. Nothing to get amped up about.

Have you ever sat down with any of them and talked about these issues? Maybe over coffee, tea, lemonade or beer?

Bill would make hiring illegal workers a felony
By SOMMER INGRAM

Associated Press

AUSTIN -- A state representative from Houston has filed a bill that would make it a state jail felony to knowingly hire an illegal immigrant -- unless the person is a domestic worker. :confused:

Republican Rep. Debbie Riddle has long fought for a tougher stance on illegal immigration. The bill she authored would penalize those who knowingly or recklessly hire or contract with an undocumented worker.

But jobs like maids, landscapers and other domestic positions within a family home would be exempt.

Critics say it exposes the hypocrisy of lawmakers who vow to crack down on illegal immigration but want to create a loophole for Americans benefitting from household services.
Bill would make hiring illegal workers a felony

I thougt is was already a felony?

From what I hear from alien advocated is those are the only jobs illegal aliens are doing?

Federal Immigration and Nationality Act
Section 8 USC 1324(a)(1)(A)(iv)(b)(iii)

"Any person who . . . encourages or induces an alien to . . . reside . . . knowing or in reckless disregard of the fact that such . . . residence is . . . in violation of law, shall be punished as provided . . . for each alien in respect to whom such a violation occurs . . . fined under title 18 . . . imprisoned not more than 5 years, or both."

Section 274 felonies under the federal Immigration and Nationality Act, INA 274A(a)(1)(A):

A person (including a group of persons, business, organization, or local government) commits a federal felony when she or he:

* assists an alien s/he should reasonably know is illegally in the U.S. or who lacks employment authorization, by transporting, sheltering, or assisting him or her to obtain employment, or

* encourages that alien to remain in the U.S. by referring him or her to an employer or by acting as employer or agent for an employer in any way, or

* knowingly assists illegal aliens due to personal convictions.

Last edited:
Mexican Senate rejects tough immigration proposals
Thu Feb 24, MEXICO CITY – Mexico's Senate has approved a bill offering illegal immigrants greater rights, while stripping out controversial proposals that would have toughened enforcement measures.

The legislation would guarantee education, health care and more equal treatment for migrants in Mexico. It still must be approved by the lower house.

http://www.bloomberg.com/news/2011-02-25/mexican-senate-rejects-tough-immigration-proposals.html

Last edited:

Forum List

Back