LilOlLady's Everlasting Gobstopper Illegal Immigration Thread

Section 274 felonies under the federal Immigration and Nationality Act, INA 274A(a)(1)(A):

A person (including a group of persons, business, organization, or local government) commits a federal felony when she or he:

* assists an alien s/he should reasonably know is illegally in the U.S. or who lacks employment authorization, by transporting, sheltering, or assisting him or her to obtain employment, or

* encourages that alien to remain in the U.S. by referring him or her to an employer or by acting as employer or agent for an employer in any way, or

* knowingly assists illegal aliens due to personal convictions. .

Now go and arrest Luis Gutierrez and his people!

Until the threat of an outraged America threatens war with Mexico, nothing will happen!

Make hiring them illegal regardless of what their jobs.

Giving the RICH a pass so they can hire illegals as personaL servants is CLASSISM to the EXTREME

January 27, 2010
Illegal Immigrants Due Workers’ Comp Benefits

Two illegal immigrants are entitled to workers’ compensation benefits despite flaws in tax documents they filed, a Florida appellate court has ruled in separate cases.

In Rene Stone Work Corp. and Florida Citrus Business & Industry and USIS v. Nelson Gonzalez, an employer and insurer argued that the claimant who underwent a partial left leg amputation because of a 2008 accident was not entitled to an average weekly wage of $290, as determined by a compensation claims judge.

Illegal Immigrants Due Workers' Comp Benefits | Human Resources News Information

Last edited:
WHATS WRONG WITH COM. IMMIG. REFORM?

Where do I start? Jobs. Putting 20 million plus illegal aliens on a path to citizenship is creating competitions for what few jobs we have with American citizens and legal immigrants. All illegal aliens in the workforce are not doing jobs American will not do because there is no jobs Americans will not do. 7 million illegal aliens, in our workforce, are not picking lettuce in our inner cities where the majority of the 20 million illegal aliens live. They are in our hospital and clinics as clerks. In our banks as clerks. In our school as aides. In our labs. Janitors and maids. In every business that cater to clients who speak Spanish. These are jobs that were once held by English speaking Americans. Now there are ads for jobs with the stipulation. “Spanish speaking only“ When in America, speak English. When in Mexico, speak Spanish.“ Our teachers are being required to go back to school to learn Spanish in order to communicate with parents who cannot speak English. Are the taking classes in Hindu? We have to do what was done in the past when jobs were scarce for American. 14 million Americans are unemployed. We rounded up illegal aliens and deported them. Its been done three time before to make jobs available for Americans. Yes we did and yes we can.
The deportation of illegal aliens is possible
Not only are adults competing for jobs, our children are also. And more so if there is Comprehensive Immigration Reform when children of illegal aliens are competing for education, scholarships and grants and after school jobs and after graduation more competition for jobs. And don’t forget “chain migration.”The unemployed is also competing for welfare, food stamps and healthcare which illegal aliens collect for their anchor babies. And Unemployment Compensation Benefits.
Our seniors and families are competing for food at food banks with illegal aliens.
Criminal illegal aliens are also competing with American criminals for criminal acts. Latino gangs are dealing in drugs, etc. competing with American criminals.:eusa_whistle:
Everything about Comprehensive Immigration Reform is wrong for Americans.
Our leaders got us into this mess by not enforcing our immigration laws for the past 50 years and they are expected to get us out of this mess. Giving in and letting them stay just because they are here is not an option. Everything about illegal immigration create competition for Americans.

$480 a week? He probably did not earn that much in a month. Doing work Americans would not do?

I wish the Federal Government would use Arizona law as an example of what should happen all over the US. I live in a minority majority state & I am so refreshed when I hear people speaking English. I go from place to place & only hear Spanish. I feel as if I live in a 3rd world country & then I become so upset that America (we) have allowed these people to take over our beloved America. They come here & have mass amounts of children & we allow those children to be citizens?? What are we thinking, they have destroyed our school systems & our world. They put white on their paperwork even though they know they are Hispanics. They breed with white people thus helping to further extinguish that race. Soon & very soon there will only be Spanish & America will be no more. We will rarely hear English & our culture will be totally destroyed. Their view is that this was once their land & they are coming to take it back & they are not going to learn English, we should learn Spanish. I feel powerless & I hate that feeling. What can I do to help save American from the evil infiltration of this 3rd world country? They open up all these Spanish speaking churches & I see them in their Sunday best, why doesn't the preacher tell them that breaking the law of the land is sin & that they should repent & take themselves & their "anchor babies" back to Mexico. How in good conscious can a true christian continue to live in sin & not be convicted? AMERICA HAS BECOME A 3RD WORLD COUNTRY!!!! Where can I migrate to, to get away from the Illegals? Does anyone know who has the lowest population? Maybe we can build our own world from scratch, just us liked mnded people.

I wish the Federal Government would use Arizona law as an example of what should happen all over the US. I live in a minority majority state & I am so refreshed when I hear people speaking English. I go from place to place & only hear Spanish. I feel as if I live in a 3rd world country & then I become so upset that America (we) have allowed these people to take over our beloved America. They come here & have mass amounts of children & we allow those children to be citizens?? What are we thinking, they have destroyed our school systems & our world. They put white on their paperwork even though they know they are Hispanics. They breed with white people thus helping to further extinguish that race. Soon & very soon there will only be Spanish & America will be no more. We will rarely hear English & our culture will be totally destroyed. Their view is that this was once their land & they are coming to take it back & they are not going to learn English, we should learn Spanish. I feel powerless & I hate that feeling. What can I do to help save American from the evil infiltration of this 3rd world country? They open up all these Spanish speaking churches & I see them in their Sunday best, why doesn't the preacher tell them that breaking the law of the land is sin & that they should repent & take themselves & their "anchor babies" back to Mexico. How in good conscious can a true christian continue to live in sin & not be convicted? AMERICA HAS BECOME A 3RD WORLD COUNTRY!!!! Where can I migrate to, to get away from the Illegals? Does anyone know who has the lowest population? Maybe we can build our own world from scratch, just us liked mnded people.

I'm a Catholic and I'm still trying to figure out how those Latinos get most of the money meant to feed poor Americans funneled into their organizations that feed illegals.

I was trying to get help with a legal problem last week and I was calling all the groups that help poor people that can't afford lawyers and I was shocked to hear that all of them help with "immigration" problems but few help Americans in need. Why the hell do I bother paying taxes?

MEXICO SHOULD BE RESPONSIBLE.

Mexico should be responsible for it’s own people’s healthcare, education and incarcerations in this country. This government is bankrupt because of services granted to illegal aliens and their children. Balance the federal and state budgets by withholding those services or billing Mexico for their use. They send billions back to Mexico that are earned here and should be spent here going back into our economy. Healthcare, welfare and incarcerations.

Illegal aliens broke our immigration system and our economy. And it is too high of a price to ask the American people to foot the bill and suffer from aid to illegal aliens. Besides taking care of Mexico’s people we are sending them billion in aid.

I can hear the illegal aliens rhetoric. “Mexican are not the only people in this country illegally.” Well you would think they were because we have to teach children Spanish in schools and not German, Hindu, French, etc when they start school. All public documents are in Spanish. Most products are in Spanish. Translators in our courts are Spanish.

Since we cannot send them all home, then those who are not working should be deported. With 7 million in our work force, what are the other say 5 million doing? Committing crimes like dealing in drugs, etc. and collecting welfare benefits, food stamps, Medicaid and public housing subsidies?

Mexico should be sent a bill by state and federal government for the services illegal aliens receive.

Is Mexico reconquering U.S. southwest?
Illegal immigration fueling aims of Hispanic radicals

Posted: January 04, 2002
By Art Moore
© 2011 WorldNetDaily.com

A radical Hispanic movement's dream to retake the southwestern United States is becoming a reality with the aid of Mexican and U.S. policies, according to some immigration watchers.

Immigration hurts both countries

Read more: Is Mexico reconquering<br>U.S. southwest? Is Mexico reconquering<br>U.S. southwest?

Why should Mexico be punished if the sovereign US government is extremely happy to have them in America?

The American government is so satisfied with the presence of millions of illegal Mexicans in US territory that not even all the tremendous pressure put on it by more than half of the american population is enough to force it to do its job.

"A RADICAL HISPANIC MOVEMENT" (OR EVEN INDIVIDUAL MEXICAN CITIZENS) AND MEXICO ARE TWO ENTIRELY DIFFERENT THINGS, GRANNY!!

What you call "Mexico" is represented exclusively by the Mexican government that is not trying to reconquer anything.

Did the United States (its government) steal mexican land in 1836?

No, individual american settlers did.

The United States stole half of Mexico only in 1846 when THE GOVERNMENT OF AMERICA became directly involved in the landgrab.

José;3370472 said:
Why should Mexico be punished if the sovereign US government is extremely happy to have them in America?

The American government is so satisfied with the presence of millions of illegal Mexicans in US territory that not even all the tremendous pressure put on it by more than half of the american population is enough to force it to do its job.

And why would that abdicate responsibilty from the Messycan government? They are still Messycan citizens.

Originally posted by HereWeGoAgain
And why would that abdicate responsibilty from the Messycan government? They are still Messycan citizens.

As I said, you can't find 2 politicians in Washington DC who give a flying fuck about illegal Mexicans. If the sovereign, democratically elected government of the USA do not have any problem with them why should this same government punish Mexico in any way?

People who were harmed in any way by illegal Mexicans do not speak for America. The US government does and it doesn't have any complaint about illegal Mexicans otherwise it would at least make a serious attempt to deport them.

NO HARM, NO FOUL.

Why punish Mexico when Mexico has a very good way to punish themselves. Just give them enough rope and they will do the job as we have been seeing them do now for centuries. It is at the end of that proverbial rope. The USA does not have to do a damn thing but sit back and enjoy the show.

José;3370630 said:
Originally posted by HereWeGoAgain

As I said, you can't find 2 politicians in Washington DC who give a flying fuck about illegal Mexicans. If the sovereign, democratically elected government of the USA do not have any problem with them why should this same government punish Mexico in any way?

People who were harmed in any way by illegal Mexicans do not speak for America. The US government does and it doesn't have any complaint about illegal Mexicans otherwise it would at least make a serious attempt to deport them.

NO HARM, NO FOUL.

So your saying the American people dont speak for America? And a bunch of scummy beaners do!! You say because our government is derilict in it's duty that it's all right? So you think it's all right for scummy beaners to break the laws of our country?
Typical beaner....dishonest to the core.
You Hose-a and your scummy cousin Hose-b can go FUCK YOURSELF!!! Low life law breaken trash. Go ahead and justify THAT!!!

The US did no such thing. The US did not steal any land. Mexico lost that land, first in secession (which was further confirmed through the Texas war for Independence) and then via a second war that it started. No theft occurred.

José;3370472 said:

1. The USA is NOT happy to have illegal immigrants in our country.

2. Being responsible is not the same as being punished. I understand that you can't comprehend the difference between the two. Neither can most Mexicans, it seems, because they constantly refuse to be responsible for their own selves as if being sent to their room without dinner. But you're just gonna have to take my word for it.

Don't you even see how you've contradicted yourself here? You've admitted that over half of the population is unhappy about illegal immigrants from Mexico coming into our country. The only thing you've established is that American politics are fucked up, and that Americans don't want illegals from Mexico. None of that excuses Mexico from holding primary responsibility to its own citizens.

Now start the offensive against Latin American loyal politicians in the US. Start nailing them for treason.

If your a politition and dont uphold the Constitution then you sould be charged with treason, you personal views should not come before the law.

So George W. Bush should be charged with treason? Many of his policies regarding detainees in Gitmo have been ruled unconstitutional by the Supreme Court. Don't be so obtuse.

I'm really starting to think that AZ is becoming the worst thing for the anti illegal immigration battle. There's no doubt that there is a great deal of work that needs to be done in order to address the illegal immigration problem, but AZ is increasingly showing that they are more interested in stirring up controversy and throwing a hissy fit than they are in actually providing workable and legal solutions. Trying to deny citizenship to anchor babies is not within their power to do. If passed, that law will be shot down like a Talibani fighter jet in a no fly zone. So too will the renter bill, which appears nearly identical to the WV law that was already shot down. If AZ keeps this conduct up, they are only going to fuel the fire against themselves and will make their cause out to look like one of extremist mania.

Forum List

Back