Limbaugh - Face It: Republicans Want Amnesty

Amnesty will destroy america and the republican party. The only reason so many repubs support is because they are accepting huge bribes from the illegal alien lobby..

Face It Republicans Want Amnesty - The Rush Limbaugh Show

Face It: Republicans Want Amnesty
December 03, 2014
RUSH: Since I have explained all this logically -- and the end result of explaining this logically is to illustrate the on-the-surface illogic of all of these people afraid of the government shutdown. It simply is illogical. Everybody bleating about, "No, no! No, no! Ohhhh, no! Shut down the government? Oh, my God! Shut down the government? We're gonna get blamed. We're gonna get creamed! No! No!" They don't really mean that. Here's what it all means.

They may mean that, but when you strip all this away, what it really means is -- and batten down the hatches here. It means that the vast majority of the membership of the Republican establishment and their donors want amnesty. That's what all this means.
We brought slaves when they were needed...we brought mexicans when they were needed...now we are stuck with the results. Suck it up and move on. Nobody is going to round them up and send them back.

Limbaugh's analysis, for once, is correct, and the states have no standing to sue about federal EOs.
Imagine all those states with AGs who didn't know they can't sue. I guess you're smarter than all of them....or dumb enough to think you are.
Anyone can file a lawsuit because the sky is blue; whether the suit has merit is another matter. These suits are being filled for political reasons, devoid of merit, to appease the rightwing base.
That means according to you all these lawsuits are going to be thrown out, being devoid of merit. Is that what you're claiming?

Amnesty will destroy america and the republican party. The only reason so many repubs support is because they are accepting huge bribes from the illegal alien lobby..

December 03, 2014
RUSH: Since I have explained all this logically -- and the end result of explaining this logically is to illustrate the on-the-surface illogic of all of these people afraid of the government shutdown. It simply is illogical. Everybody bleating about, "No, no! No, no! Ohhhh, no! Shut down the government? Oh, my God! Shut down the government? We're gonna get blamed. We're gonna get creamed! No! No!" They don't really mean that. Here's what it all means.

They may mean that, but when you strip all this away, what it really means is -- and batten down the hatches here. It means that the vast majority of the membership of the Republican establishment and their donors want amnesty. That's what all this means.
We brought slaves when they were needed...we brought mexicans when they were needed...now we are stuck with the results. Suck it up and move on. Nobody is going to round them up and send them back.
Very good.

It's not the statist, leftist RINOS that are pushing for amnesty, it;s the capitalist Republican profiteers
Keep dreaming.

I know it's the "in" thing nowadays to ascribe huge powers to a few eeeeevil money-grabbing merchants who want to oppress the rest of us. It always has been. But that doesn't make it true, any more than it ever has. It remains the leftist ghost story to be told to gullible children to keep them in line for the ones who will theoretically "save" us from those eeeeevil make-believe bogeymen.

Limbaugh - Face It: Republicans Want Amnesty

Only the Republicans in Washington.

The ones outside the Beltway (that's the entire rest of the country) want no part of it. They want the existing immigration laws enforced, for the first time in some 50 years.

Last time the Washington Republicans tried to support amnesty (in 2005-2006), they got such a firestorm of letters, cables, protests, and electoral threats from their constituents across the board, that they had to abandon their plans.

It won't be any different this time. It just takes an issue as big and visible as illegal aliens invading the country - or, more recently, government wrecking the health-care system, increasing costs, and forcing people to forego doctor visits altogether due to huge out-of-pocket costs - to get the American people to notice that government isn't doing what they want. At that point, they start yelling en masse, threatening to vote the politicians out... and DOING it. As they did last Nov. 4.

And they will do it again, to the Republicans this time, if the Washington Republicans don't stop cringing in fear of the media and realizing who really controls their fate.

It was said after the election, that the wholesale electoral slaughter of Democrats was more a vote against Democrats than a vote FOR Republicans. That's very true - Republicans don't have a sterling record by any means. And tops on the shouldn't-have-done-that list is new entitlements (Medicare Part D), and pushing amnesty a few years ago.

If the Washington Republicans try any of that crap again, they will be gone as quickly (and for the same reasons) as the Democrats were last November. The only difference being, this time the media will celebrate it instead of mourning it.

What the majority of American people want, is conservatism. A government that will do what it was designed to do (see US Constitution, Article 1, Section 8, and Amendment 10), and otherwise stay out of their faces and let THEM take care of life, free of the people who would step in, interfere with them, and violate their rights. Whether those people came from the eastern hemisphere, or south of the border, or inside the Beltway.
Are you attempting to tell me that the one per centers are make-believe ? If they are make believe, it isn't the left telling ghost stories, its the Census Bureau and economic pundits.
The 1% are not the stereotypical "ghosts" of your allegory. They are, in fact, the gurus of capitalism and have become the darlings of the GOP! Since the richest 1% of Americans control more wealth than the bottom 90% they can easily buy the loyalty of virtually any politician. The GOP,though, with it's proclivity towards laissez -faire and unfettered capitalism, is especially corruptible.

Finally, even the thick skilled Limbaugh has come to grips with reality. He doesn't differentiate between beltway Republicans and those in the red states.

Hey einstein. We didn't BRING the mexicans here. They invaded us. And we can easily make them self-deport if we will take away all the freebies we give them like free health care and free schooling and access to welfare. THINK

Hey einstein. We didn't BRING the mexicans here. They invaded us. And we can easily make them self-deport if we will take away all the freebies we give them like free health care and free schooling and access to welfare. THINK
Actually we did bring them here. Obama has been sending thousands of buses down to the Border to collect them at the border and relocate them to luxury spas around the country. It's like with NASA, Obama redirects them to do the opposite of what they are supposed to be doing. Then tells us he needs more money to do that which they are supposed to be doing. In short the President is our enemy.

So sad for you eh, little bigot?

Hey big bigot! how was your day on 11-4? I'll bet you couldn't get out of bed for a week. Hey big bigot! a suggestion...just for fun why don't you check the poll numbers for progressive leftist losers like yourself. No one wants what your're selling anymore. The covers have been pulled back by the liar and cheat in the White House. He has totally exposed your agenda and the American people said NO! He is too fucking ghetto to except the results of the election so he will double down and shrink your party to the size of a peanut.
One thing I learned after 11-4 is that the Right wing already settled on the story that Lefties would be on the verge of suicide. Hello....most of us knew that a mid-term election almost always goes against the party of the sitting President.....especially the 2nd term of said President. In reality, you saw very little gnashing of teeth by the Left. But, it doesn't fit your revenge scenerio to acknowledge that reality.

December 03, 2014

No matter how many times your MessiahRushie tells you the GOP are just using you and lying to you for your vote, you still vote GOP because Porky tells you to vote GOP.

June 25, 2014
RUSH:* Yeah, they [the GOP] make a play at party unity, but as you say, it's a one-way street.* They will not in any way, shape, manner, or form support a Tea Party idea or candidate.* But they want the Tea Party to think so.* This is the great trick that they're trying to perpetrate here.* The establishment wants the Tea Party, even after this debacle in Mississippi, to think that they're in support in some ways.

June 25, 2014
RUSH: I have never advocated for a third party, and I'm not advocating for one now.* It's never been the objective, and it's just not the way to go.*

The reason the Democrats got booted out of office in such large numbers in November, is because they kept legislating against the will of the people. So the people imposed their will whether the Democrats liked it or not, and fired the lot of them.

Now it's the Republicans' turn. If they also legislate against the will of the people, such as by trying to enact amnesty for the illegal aliens, they'll get the same treatment, and they will deserve it just as much as the Democrats did.

The American people don't want amnesty for the illegals aliens. Only a few racist La Raza types do. And their shills in the media, of course. And, apparently the RINOs in Washington.

If they want to stay in Washington, they'd better start listening to the people who put them there. Or else.
But, but, but your MessiahRushie says listening to the American people is pandering, so continue to vote GOP no matter how much the GOP shits on you.

May 4, 2009
RUSH: I maintain when a politician says, "We have to listen to the American people and learn," we are pandering. We're not leading.

So sad for you eh, little bigot?

Hey big bigot! how was your day on 11-4? I'll bet you couldn't get out of bed for a week. Hey big bigot! a suggestion...just for fun why don't you check the poll numbers for progressive leftist losers like yourself. No one wants what your're selling anymore. The covers have been pulled back by the liar and cheat in the White House. He has totally exposed your agenda and the American people said NO! He is too fucking ghetto to except the results of the election so he will double down and shrink your party to the size of a peanut.
One thing I learned after 11-4 is that the Right wing already settled on the story that Lefties would be on the verge of suicide. Hello....most of us knew that a mid-term election almost always goes against the party of the sitting President.....especially the 2nd term of said President. In reality, you saw very little gnashing of teeth by the Left. But, it doesn't fit your revenge scenerio to acknowledge that reality.
The election just didn't go against the party of a sitting president, it was a total wipe out. Have you seen the stats regarding democrat losses across the spectrum over the last 6 years? Dems have lost thousands of seats across the country in states, towns and cities all over this nation. Obama is the best Christmas present the GOP has had in years.

Last edited:
June 25, 2014
RUSH: I have never advocated for a third party, and I'm not advocating for one now.* It's never been the objective, and it's just not the way to go.*

Rush hates third parties as he should. That's how clinton got elected twice.

Limbaugh's analysis, for once, is correct, and the states have no standing to sue about federal EOs.
Imagine all those states with AGs who didn't know they can't sue. I guess you're smarter than all of them....or dumb enough to think you are.

The cases will be dismissed summarily. And since they have no standing, they won't be asked to show imminent harm, which they can't anyway,

Amnesty will destroy america and the republican party.
Could be.

The reason the Democrats got booted out of office in such large numbers in November, is because they kept legislating against the will of the people. So the people imposed their will whether the Democrats liked it or not, and fired the lot of them.

Now it's the Republicans' turn. If they also legislate against the will of the people, such as by trying to enact amnesty for the illegal aliens, they'll get the same treatment, and they will deserve it just as much as the Democrats did.

The American people don't want amnesty for the illegals aliens. Only a few racist La Raza types do. And their shills in the media, of course. And, apparently the RINOs in Washington.

If they want to stay in Washington, they'd better start listening to the people who put them there. Or else.

The immigrant issue did not sway the vote at all, sweet cheeks.

The women and Latinos the GOP reached out to swayed the vote.

Trample on them, and the Dems will sweep in 2016.

The nativists do not represent the will except for a small, unimportant minority of extremists far to the right.

June 25, 2014

And your MessiahRushie hates even more how great the economy was under Clinton. Porky loves to watch Americans suffer!!!

October 31, 2008
RUSH: Joe the Plumber. Now, Joe the Plumber is an average citizen

November 5, 2008
RUSH: I hope all your Joe the Plumbers are unemployed in six months! There.

March 27, 2013
RUSH: We're talking about schadenfreude. You know what schadenfreude is. That is loving, that is enjoying the discomfort of others

June 25, 2014

And your MessiahRushie hates even more how great the economy was under Clinton. Porky loves to watch Americans suffer!!!

October 31, 2008

November 5, 2008

March 27, 2013
RUSH: We're talking about schadenfreude. You know what schadenfreude is. That is loving, that is enjoying the discomfort of others

wow- you pull one single sentence from a transcript? Proves what again?

The GOP loves cheap labor. They believe in keeping labor costs low so keeping the illegal is a win for their beloved businesses that hire illegal. Everyone knows this. They are the pro management anti worker party.

June 25, 2014

October 31, 2008

November 5, 2008

March 27, 2013

wow- you pull one single sentence from a transcript? Proves what again?
Proves you can't handle the truth about your MessiahRushie, obviously!

The GOP loves cheap labor. They believe in keeping labor costs low so keeping the illegal is a win for their beloved businesses that hire illegal. Everyone knows this. They are the pro management anti worker party.

Sad but true. People like mccain and boehner and ryan and romney and jeb bush are taking huge bribes from the illegal alien lobby. No other way to explain why they support amnesty for illegals knowing that all these invaders will then go on welfare and vote dem.

Forum List

Back