Limbaugh: Obama Administration The Catalyst In Creating Nation’s Riot Reflex

Moorelloyd

Gold Member
Aug 5, 2016
Wow: Rush Just Dared Expose What No One Else Would About Charlotte Riots And Obama

He is correct indeed. And he makes a good point about why did we think racial relations would improve just because we elected a black president. I was one that thought they would and boy was I wrong. Unfortunately, there are too many people profiting from racism including the dishonest media and they don't want relations to improve. They don't want the hope and change Obama promised but neither does Obama.

Rush makes an interesting point about how BLM actually became more radicalized after they visited with Obama in the WH.

Obama is a disgrace to himself, his family, and especially to his race!

Wow: Rush Just Dared Expose What No One Else Would About Charlotte Riots And Obama

He is correct indeed. And he makes a good point about why did we think racial relations would improve just because we elected a black president. I was one that thought they would and boy was I wrong. Unfortunately, there are too many people profiting from racism including the dishonest media and they don't want relations to improve. They don't want the hope and change Obama promised but neither does Obama.

Rush makes an interesting point about how BLM actually became more radicalized after they visited with Obama in the WH.

Obama is a disgrace to himself, his family, and especially to his race!
If your MessiahRushie said it, you know it is a LIE.
Your MessiahRushie is the main promoter and profiteer of the GOP Hate Industry's racism.

Limbaugh nailed this one on the head. People like me who live and work within the self segregating black culture predicted that an Obama election would exacerbate the segregation and division because that's how his democrat party survives and thrives.
I was right, too.

Forum List

Back