Limbaugh: Obama knew about the Syrian gas attack..........

Just as he knew what was going on in Benghazi...and that anniversary is coming up on us in a few days. Note they've quit talking about that? We haven't forgotten.

"Let them die!" -- Obama's response to Chris Stevens plea for help
And he let a couple of incompitents handle it...aqs he went to sleep...he had a campaign flight to Las Vegas the next day...

What? Obama went to sleep while the consulate was being attacked? Oh.....my......gosh! That is horribly wrong of him. he must be impeached immediately! This is damning information.

And he let a couple of incompitents handle it...aqs he went to sleep...he had a campaign flight to Las Vegas the next day...

What? Obama went to sleep while the consulate was being attacked? Oh.....my......gosh! That is horribly wrong of him. he must be impeached immediately! This is damning information.
I see they're still passing around that discredited bullcrap.
Obama was returning from visiting the wounded soldiers at Walter Reed hospital when the Benghazi mission house was attacked.

FTR.

The loudmouthed idiot of the right wing strikes gold with yet another of his bullshit claims.

He's now saying that Obama knew about the Syrian gas attacks before they happened, and may have even helped them take place.

Rush: Syrians gassed with help from U.S.?

How much farther down do you think this moron can sink?

A click on your link proves you are the moron.

Last edited:

And he STILL hasn't answered why he didn't do something as 4 Americans were murdered.

YOU are an idiot.

'Obama was returning from visiting the wounded soldiers at Walter Reed hospital when the Benghazi mission house was attacked.'

And that pevented him from doing what, Gertrude?

It looks like Obama is running Al Qaeda, I don't know how else to interpret his single minded desire to have the US military fight on the side of AQ in Syria

he is running AQ and you are sleeping with Russia. Fair enough
What a contemptible back-biting troll you are. But I'll leave this one for Frank that will sell your ass into where it belongs.

It looks like Obama is running Al Qaeda, I don't know how else to interpret his single minded desire to have the US military fight on the side of AQ in Syria

he is running AQ and you are sleeping with Russia. Fair enough
What a contemptible back-biting troll you are. But I'll leave this one for Frank that will sell your ass into where it belongs.

go have another drink. Its sunday, you worked hard this week at being brainless.

Everyone except Obama and his Cult of Personality seems to know the Christian Killing Rebels were behind the Sarin Attack
Just as he knew what was going on in Benghazi...and that anniversary is coming up on us in a few days. Note they've quit talking about that? We haven't forgotten.

Actually, the quote of "let them die" was directed at those who don't have healthcare, and it was one of the quotes of the GOP from the 2012 elections..................

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PepQF7G-It0]Crowd Yells Let Him Die - YouTube[/ame]

Actually, the quote of "let them die" was directed at those who don't have healthcare, and it was one of the quotes of the GOP from the 2012 elections..................

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PepQF7G-It0]Crowd Yells Let Him Die - YouTube[/ame]

Obviously a few Democrat plants in the audience!
CNN moderator Wolf Blitzer’s hypothetical question about whether an uninsured 30-year-old working man in coma should be treated prompted one of the most boisterous moments of audience participation in the CNN/Tea Party Express.

“What he should do is whatever he wants to do and assume responsibility for himself,” Paul responded, adding, “That’s what freedom is all about, taking your own risk. This whole idea that you have to compare and take care of everybody…”

The audience erupted into cheers, cutting off the Congressman’s sentence.

After a pause, Blitzer followed up by asking “Congressman, are you saying that society should just let him die?” to which a small number of audience members shouted “Yeah!”
Paul, a doctor trained in obstetrics and gynecology, said when he got out of medical school in the 1960s “the churches took care of them.”

“We never turned anybody away from the hospital,” he said. “We’ve given up on this whole concept that we might take care of ourselves or assume responsibility for ourselves. Our neighbors, our friends, our churches would do it. That’s the reason the cost is so high.”[/QUOTE]

Last edited:
Yo..............Too Tall............I posted a link showing someone from the GOP saying "let him die".

Now, where's YOUR link showing Obama saying that about the ambassador in Benghazi?

Um yes, even the United Nations Inspectors confirmed this.

Welcome to September 2013.

Really? Can you provide actual links from actual news sites that prove the claims that you and Limbaugh are making?

I'm guessing you can't. Even Limbaugh said he didn't know if it was true or not, he's just asking the question.
Keep trying 2nd Idiot................maybe someday you'll have an actual fact that you post.

Looks like you just contradicted yourself. If Limbaugh is just asking the question then why did you accuse him of making a "bullshit claim"?

Yo..............Too Tall............I posted a link showing someone from the GOP saying "let him die".

Now, where's YOUR link showing Obama saying that about the ambassador in Benghazi?

I can post some videos a la Alan Grayson... I'm sure you would "die quickly" after watching them.

Last edited:

Obama's actions let the ambassador die. Just because he didn't state his intensions in a press conference that gets him off the hook?

Um yes, even the United Nations Inspectors confirmed this.

Welcome to September 2013.

Really? Can you provide actual links from actual news sites that prove the claims that you and Limbaugh are making?

I'm guessing you can't. Even Limbaugh said he didn't know if it was true or not, he's just asking the question.
Keep trying 2nd Idiot................maybe someday you'll have an actual fact that you post.

Looks like you just contradicted yourself. If Limbaugh is just asking the question then why did you accuse him of making a "bullshit claim"?
Your MessiahRushie is a paid professional liar, and when he knows he is feeding his gullible SUCKERS pure bullshit he covers his fat lying ass with a TOKEN disclaimer slipped in among the constant assertions of the credibility of his source.

The fact that you never catch his technique is why you are one of his mindless SUCKERS!

RUSH: I've got a story by a man whose credibility is intact and beyond repute.* His name is Yossef Bodansky.

RUSH: I'm not asserting any of this to be true. I just found it now in a very credible place, and you know me.

RUSH: There's one guy, Jossef Bodansky, who is a renowned scholar

RUSH: There's a really good guy, a credible scholar named Yossef Bodansky who has talked to numerous sources. He doesn't identify them, but he said basically, "Look, it's the rebels that fired off the nerve gas, the chemical weapon. The rebels in Syria did it with the knowledge of the United States government,"

RUSH: and don't forget, we've had our scholar source, Yossef Bodansky writing in Defense and Foreign Affairs mounting evidence the White House knew and possibly helped plan the Syrian chemical weapon attack by the opposition.*

RUSH: conclusive evidence like Mr. Bodansky cites

Last edited:
It was in the report the Administration issued.

Intelligence report says U.S. officials knew about nerve-gas attack in Syria three days before it killed over 1,400 people - including more than 400 children

A U.S. intelligence report released Friday by the Obama Administration indicates that they knew about a chemical attack by the Syrian military three days before it happened

Officials refused to answer whether or not they warned rebels before the August 21 attack on a suburb of Damascus

Members of the opposition say they were given no advance warning

Intelligence report says U.S. officials knew about nerve-gas attack in Syria three days before it killed over 1,400 people -including more than 400 children | Mail Online

And needless to say the opposition were quite upset at this news.

Dishad Othman is a Syrian activist and secure-communications expert living in the U.S. He says his opposition contacts in Syria had no warning before the chemical weapons attack.

'If you knew, why did you take no action?' Othman asked.

Razan Zaitouneh, another opposition member who lives in one of the towns affected, said she too knew nothing about the oncoming attack.

'It's unbelievable that they did nothing to warn people to stop the regime before the crime,' she said

Intelligence report says U.S. officials knew about nerve-gas attack in Syria three days before it killed over 1,400 people -including more than 400 children | Mail Online

The loudmouthed idiot of the right wing strikes gold with yet another of his bullshit claims.

He's now saying that Obama knew about the Syrian gas attacks before they happened, and may have even helped them take place.

Rush: Syrians gassed with help from U.S.?

How much farther down do you think this moron can sink?

What’s even more remarkable is that there are reprehensible idiots on the right who actually believe such lies, and propagate them.

Give us one reason we should believe Obama.

This chemical attack has all of the markings of a terrorist attack.

It was committed against innocent women and children
It had no strategic value
It was done under the noses of UN inspectors in country to investigate another chemical attack by rebels
Who had the most to lose by such an attack?

Your MessiahRushie is a paid professional liar, and when he knows he is feeding his gullible SUCKERS pure bullshit he covers his fat lying ass with a TOKEN disclaimer slipped in among the constant assertions of the credibility of his source.

The fact that you never catch his technique is why you are one of his mindless SUCKERS!

RUSH: I've got a story by a man whose credibility is intact and beyond repute.* His name is Yossef Bodansky.

RUSH: I'm not asserting any of this to be true. I just found it now in a very credible place, and you know me.

RUSH: There's one guy, Jossef Bodansky, who is a renowned scholar

RUSH: There's a really good guy, a credible scholar named Yossef Bodansky who has talked to numerous sources. He doesn't identify them, but he said basically, "Look, it's the rebels that fired off the nerve gas, the chemical weapon. The rebels in Syria did it with the knowledge of the United States government,"

RUSH: and don't forget, we've had our scholar source, Yossef Bodansky writing in Defense and Foreign Affairs mounting evidence the White House knew and possibly helped plan the Syrian chemical weapon attack by the opposition.*

RUSH: conclusive evidence like Mr. Bodansky cites

Yeah, it's called naming your source.

What a deceptive technique.

Forum List

Back