Limbaugh: Obama knew about the Syrian gas attack..........

Why are the inmates here arguing about whether which side had the weapons or the ability to use them?

This OP is about Rush's claim (which he got from the conspiracy kook-place) is that the White House knew and actually even HELPED in the attacks.

Riddle me this...........................

The FSA has claimed it has fired Chemical Weapons in the region.
The FSA has claimed it captured Chemical Weapons in the region from the Syrian Army.
Russia is claiming this is a False Flag Operation.
Russia is claiming it has evidence to back this up.
I see videos of supposed FSA Rebels firing Gas Rounds in Syria.
I see UN weapons inspectors already there when the main gas attack happened, by request of Assad.

WTF People. If this doesn't give you a moment of pause, then what will......................

Where is the undeniable proof that Assad did this........................

Finally, how does helping the Rebels, aka Muslim Brotherhood and Al Qaeda JUSTIFY our interests in the region. They are our enemies.

This whole damn thing stinks to the high heavens.

Why are the inmates here arguing about whether which side had the weapons or the ability to use them?

This OP is about Rush's claim (which he got from the conspiracy kook-place) is that the White House knew and actually even HELPED in the attacks.

My last video is from that place.

So is it real or is it memorex......................................

While I'm not on board with the Conspiracy theory, I'm saying that the FSA has admitted the use of Gas Rounds. They have also stated they got them from the Syrian's in Battle.

One of the videos clearly shows a gas cloud on impact.

Yanno...................it's the conservatives who are "sheeple", because the liberals think for themselves.

ha ha ha ha :lmao: liarberals think ?? gimme a fucking break Mr. Liberal dittohead, you are puking up the same shit every other lying liberal is posting on other political discussion forums. the fact is liberals "FEEEEEEL", just look and listen to the main stream lying media, every one of those dickheads always start an interview with "how do you FEEEEL about---------", "what are your FEEEEELINGS about----------------"

your ilk can not live with out using the word FEEEEEEL :up: not a damn one of you know how to "THINK"

Riddle me this...........................

The FSA has claimed it has fired Chemical Weapons in the region.
The FSA has claimed it captured Chemical Weapons in the region from the Syrian Army.
Russia is claiming this is a False Flag Operation.
Russia is claiming it has evidence to back this up.
I see videos of supposed FSA Rebels firing Gas Rounds in Syria.
I see UN weapons inspectors already there when the main gas attack happened, by request of Assad.

WTF People. If this doesn't give you a moment of pause, then what will......................

Where is the undeniable proof that Assad did this........................

Finally, how does helping the Rebels, aka Muslim Brotherhood and Al Qaeda JUSTIFY our interests in the region. They are our enemies.

This whole damn thing stinks to the high heavens.

Brutality of Syrian Rebels Posing Dilemma in West

The Syrian rebels posed casually, standing over their prisoners with firearms pointed down at the shirtless and terrified men.

The prisoners, seven in all, were captured Syrian soldiers. Five were trussed, their backs marked with red welts. They kept their faces pressed to the dirt as the rebels’ commander recited a bitter revolutionary verse.

“For fifty years, they are companions to corruption,” he said. “We swear to the Lord of the Throne, that this is our oath: We will take revenge.”

The moment the poem ended, the commander, known as “the Uncle,” fired a bullet into the back of the first prisoner’s head. His gunmen followed suit, promptly killing all the men at their feet.

This scene, documented in a video smuggled out of Syria a few days ago by a former rebel who grew disgusted by the killings, offers a dark insight into how many rebels have adopted some of the same brutal and ruthless tactics as the regime they are trying to overthrow.

http://www.nytimes.com/2013/09/05/w...-west.html?pagewanted=1&_r=2&ref=todayspaper&

You must understand the derangement.

Yes....all of these nutters would love to believe that Obama himself fired the rockets that dropped gas on those kids. That would make them too happy for words.

However, they either doubt it or are convinced that the media will never allow the truth to be told.....so they are willing to settle for any number of alternative condemnations.

Some will accuse Obama of being a warmonger....causing unrest in the region and fomenting hatred for the US.

Some will realize that that is perilously close to a conservative position and instead claim that Obama's failure to attack more quickly has caused unrest in the region, fomenting hatred for the US.....with the added benefit of causing him to look like Putin's bitch.

See......the topic is not what the topic is. Every topic is about how Obama has failed. Period.

My last video is from that place.

So is it real or is it memorex......................................

While I'm not on board with the Conspiracy theory, I'm saying that the FSA has admitted the use of Gas Rounds. They have also stated they got them from the Syrian's in Battle.

One of the videos clearly shows a gas cloud on impact.

notice no details about what the inspectors found as in casings and such

The Syrian situation is easy to connect:
1. Russia is the #1 supplier of natural gas in Europe.
2. Russia and Syria are allies.
3. The Saudi's tried to run a pipeline to get in on the european natural gas market and they needed permission from the countries who's territory the pipeline would go through.
4. Syria nixed it by denying permission to run the pipeline through their country.
5. The Saudi's are willing to pay for the action to take out Assad in Syria.

It's not difficult to see what is going on here.

Sometimes it gets a bit difficult because Obama is trying really hard to convince us that the attack is about poisonous gas and he won't talk about the kind that runs in pipelines.

3. The Saudi's tried to run a pipeline to get in on the european natural gas market and they needed permission from the countries who's territory the pipeline would go through.
4. Syria nixed it by denying permission to run the pipeline through their country.

Sometimes it gets a bit difficult because Obama is trying really hard to convince us that the attack is about poisonous gas and he won't talk about the kind that runs in pipelines.

how about the 100 thousand that have died thus far

not so much

not so much

or the Islamic militants--he doesn't like talking about them either
or who will run the country after we depose Assad for the Saudi's.
or why we don't attack every country that has WMDs---shouldn't we be destroying them too ? an ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure.

Yes....all of these nutters would love to believe that Obama himself fired the rockets that dropped gas on those kids. That would make them too happy for words.

However, they either doubt it or are convinced that the media will never allow the truth to be told.....so they are willing to settle for any number of alternative condemnations.

Some will accuse Obama of being a warmonger....causing unrest in the region and fomenting hatred for the US.

Some will realize that that is perilously close to a conservative position and instead claim that Obama's failure to attack more quickly has caused unrest in the region, fomenting hatred for the US.....with the added benefit of causing him to look like Putin's bitch.

See......the topic is not what the topic is. Every topic is about how Obama has failed. Period.

Considering he's a BLITHERING IDIOT, yeah, Why not..............

Take a good look at the Middle East now Lib...................

It's in FLAMES. And the IDIOT IN CHIEF praised the Arab Spring, and now wants us to get into it again.

I got news for you LIB. Libya IS A COMPLETE AND UTTER DISASTER.

Anything Obama touches over there, or comments about, turns to Chit.

So let's help the Rebels who HATE US and we are at War with..............

It's INSANITY TO GET INTO THIS ONE.

What's really REALLY WEIRD.........................

Is that it is PEOPLE LIKE YOU, LIBERAL IDIOTS THAT USUALLY YELL THE LOUDEST ON ISSUES LIKE THIS.

If this were happening and it was Bush, You'd be foaming at the mouth to yell about it.

So spare me your BS.

August 30, 2013

In a report that is sure to be considered blockbuster news, the rebels told Mint Press Reporter Yahya Ababneh they are responsible for the chemical attack last week.

MPN reporter Ababneh said that rebels allegedly told told her the chemical attack was a result of mishandling chemical weapons.

This news should deflate the accusations, against the Assad regime, coming from the U.S., Britain, France and the Arab League.

Since the chemical attacks last week, the Assad government was immediately blamed. On Monday, Secretary of State John Kerry said: That Assad’s guilt was “a judgment already clear to the world," according to theguardian.com.

not so much

or the Islamic militants--he doesn't like talking about them either
or who will run the country after we depose Assad for the Saudi's.
or why we don't attack every country that has WMDs---shouldn't we be destroying them too ? an ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure.

shouldn't we be destroying them too ?

you would think so

but they have not crossed the red line

that obama didnt say

--LOL

Considering he's a BLITHERING IDIOT, yeah, Why not..............

Take a good look at the Middle East now Lib...................

It's in FLAMES. And the IDIOT IN CHIEF praised the Arab Spring, and now wants us to get into it again.

I got news for you LIB. Libya IS A COMPLETE AND UTTER DISASTER.

Anything Obama touches over there, or comments about, turns to Chit.

So let's help the Rebels who HATE US and we are at War with..............

It's INSANITY TO GET INTO THIS ONE.

What's really REALLY WEIRD.........................

Is that it is PEOPLE LIKE YOU, LIBERAL IDIOTS THAT USUALLY YELL THE LOUDEST ON ISSUES LIKE THIS.

If this were happening and it was Bush, You'd be foaming at the mouth to yell about it.

So spare me your BS.

I never yell. I am against military intervention in Syria at this time. I have called my Senators and my Represntative....and e-mailed the White House and several prominent Senators and Representtives from other states.

That is exactly what I did in 2003.

Thank you for admitting your hypocrisy, though. Why not, eh?

Russia gave UN 100-page report in July blaming Syrian rebels for Aleppo sarin attack | McClatchy

The Russian Foreign Ministry posted the statement shortly after Russian President Vladimir Putin had asked a Russian interviewer what the American reaction would be if evidence showed that Syrian rebels, not the Assad regime, had been behind a chemical weapons attack.

The report dealt with an incident that occurred March 19 in Khan al Asal, outside Aleppo, in which 26 people died and 86 were sickened. It was that incident that the U.N. team now probing the Aug. 21 attack was originally assigned to investigate, and the Russian statement noted that the investigation had been sidetracked by the sudden focus on the later incident.

Haq, the U.N. spokesman, acknowledged that the most recent attack “has pushed the investigation of the Aleppo incident to the back burner for now.” But he said that “the inspectors will get back to it as soon as is possible.”

The Russian analysis found soil and shell samples contained a sarin gas “not synthesized in an industrial environment,” the statement said. The report said the chemical mix did not appear to be a modern version of the deadly agent but was closer to those “used by Western states for producing chemical weapons during World War II.”

Read more here: Russia gave UN 100-page report in July blaming Syrian rebels for Aleppo sarin attack | McClatchy

August 30, 2013

In a report that is sure to be considered blockbuster news, the rebels told Mint Press Reporter Yahya Ababneh they are responsible for the chemical attack last week.

MPN reporter Ababneh said that rebels allegedly told told her the chemical attack was a result of mishandling chemical weapons.

This news should deflate the accusations, against the Assad regime, coming from the U.S., Britain, France and the Arab League.

Since the chemical attacks last week, the Assad government was immediately blamed. On Monday, Secretary of State John Kerry said: That Assad’s guilt was “a judgment already clear to the world," according to theguardian.com.

Poor guy. Such blockbuster news that nobody wants to reply to his sad little thread about it.

It's hilarious to see Limbaugh, who supported the Iraq Fiasco long after every else realized it was a horrible idea, be against intervention here because the Black Guy is doing it.

Lol, proof positive liberals think for themselves. Really the race card?

It's hilarious to see Limbaugh, who supported the Iraq Fiasco long after every else realized it was a horrible idea, be against intervention here because the Black Guy is doing it.

Lol, proof positive liberals think for themselves. Really the race card?

Should be no surprise that one of the biggest racists on this board went right to it.

Forum List

Back