Limbaugh: Obama knew about the Syrian gas attack..........

It's hilarious to see Limbaugh, who supported the Iraq Fiasco long after every else realized it was a horrible idea, be against intervention here because the Black Guy is doing it.

Joe.....stick your black guy shit up your ass......

He's got a point though. If this were Romney, Romney almost certainly would be following the same path as Obama, and most cons would be standing up supporting him telling us how he is on the right side of things. Again, it's all about partisanship. The bad thing is that other than the rabid right, most people will eventually see through all of the lies and BS.

no he doesnt...."Partisanship" is different then the "black guy" bullshit.....

Joe.....stick your black guy shit up your ass......

He's got a point though. If this were Romney, Romney almost certainly would be following the same path as Obama, and most cons would be standing up supporting him telling us how he is on the right side of things. Again, it's all about partisanship. The bad thing is that other than the rabid right, most people will eventually see through all of the lies and BS.

A lot of nerve coming from the left. The Video did it in Libya and Yadda Yadda Yadda. Obama has no credibility anymore. Libya proved that without a doubt.

He promised to bring those responsible there to justice. Has he done so?
Nope. And it doesn't even seem on the radar as it's a thorn in his side there. Libya is a Disaster.

Now, we point out the problems in Syria, mainly being that the Rebels are basically our enemies who want another Islamic State in the Region. Why do we do so? Because we don't have Strategic Interest in either side of the equation.

Finally, if you can't see the Forrest for the trees you would have to see an issue when the UN was already there before the attacks. With just a little research, hell from the UN itself, you would understand that they were there to investigate a possible chemical attack by the rebels. This being requested by Assad and the Russians.

It is quite possible that both sides have used the weapons. If so, then how can you take one side over the other when they are both doing so...............................

Face it. The INEPT ONE, aka the POTUS, is a Blithering Idiot in this issue yet again, and you Libs are Desperate to defend him on everything. Putin has made him look Dumb as hell on this issue.

Quick question...............have YOU ever served in the U.S. Armed Forces? Me? I spent 20 years in the U.S. Navy and I now live off of Uncle Sam in the form of my pension.

You're right................Obama drew a line in the sand and told Syria to not use chemical weapons (which they claimed they didn't have).

After Kerry called them out? Syria not only admitted to having chemical weapons, they also said that they would get rid of them.

And..................as much as FAUX Nooze hates Obama, does anyone else find it kinda creepy that the far right supports Communism? I mean....................they seem to have a love affair with Putin.......................

Rush Limbaugh today raised the possibility that Syrian rebels were responsible for using chemical weapons on their own people – not President Bashar al-Assad.

Limbaugh said he based the theory on emails he received from friends over the weekend, both of whom “have lived in the Middle East” and “claim to know Bashar.”

Yet Rush provided no evidence to support his claim and the word possibly is not a confirmation of any truth.

Rush Limbaugh today raised the possibility that Syrian rebels were responsible for using chemical weapons on their own people – not President Bashar al-Assad.

Limbaugh said he based the theory on emails he received from friends over the weekend, both of whom “have lived in the Middle East” and “claim to know Bashar.”

Yet Rush provided no evidence to support his claim and the word possibly is not a confirmation of any truth.

You're right. The right wing (like Limbaugh) never provides any evidence, they just make claims they hope will stick, and then end it with questions like "I'm just asking", or saying that something is "possible", even when it's the farthest thing from the truth.

Sorry, but I don't believe right wing radio, nor do I believe anything coming from FAUX Nooze.

Forum List

Back