🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Limbaugh pissed bombers and stabbers not in "Basket Of Deplorables" like the rest of Trump supporter

[

Your MessiahRushie is clearly saying the terrorists belong in Trump's "Basket Of Deplorables." He habitually says he understands Trump supporters better than anyone else and he says they belong together in the same basket!

Trump doesn't have a basket of deplorables edtheliar, Deplorable Hillary does.

You know this, it was that comment that started her free fall into nothing...
Apparently by this Trump Jr tweet, he does!

deplorables_stone_0.jpg

Deplorable Hillary said anyone not backing her were in a "basket of deplorables."

She's a dumb old drunk, that's for sure...

No, she said the racists, Islamophobes, xenophobes, and homophobes who support Trump are the deplorables.

If you don't fall into one of those categories, she wasn't talking about you.

Was she talking about you?
A lot of democrats will be voting for Trump....but all the terrorists are voting hitlery...

September 19, 2016

RUSH: I didn't catch everything she said. Did she put the slashers and the stabbers and the bombers in her "basket of deplorables." She didn't, did she?

I'll bet you a dollar to a doughnut that she didn't put the bomber and these slashers in the basket of deplorables. Well, the basket of deplorables is reserved for Trump and his supporters, half of his supporters.
So Trump supporters are worse than ISIS? Thanks for confirming the mental insanity of leftists.
Obviously your MessiahRushie believes terrorists and Trump supporters are at least equal and belong together. Don't blame me for his words.

So says the racist terrorist sympathizer.
I have no sympathy for terrorists, I am merely quoting your MessiahRushie exactly.

September 19, 2016

RUSH: I didn't catch everything she said. Did she put the slashers and the stabbers and the bombers in her "basket of deplorables." She didn't, did she?

I'll bet you a dollar to a doughnut that she didn't put the bomber and these slashers in the basket of deplorables. Well, the basket of deplorables is reserved for Trump and his supporters, half of his supporters.
I didn't know the bomber and the slashers were Trump supporters. That is who she was talking about--Trump supporters. Good to know ISIS is supporting him, too.

September 19, 2016

So Trump supporters are worse than ISIS? Thanks for confirming the mental insanity of leftists.
Obviously your MessiahRushie believes terrorists and Trump supporters are at least equal and belong together. Don't blame me for his words.

So says the racist terrorist sympathizer.
I have no sympathy for terrorists, I am merely quoting your MessiahRushie exactly.
but not capable of understand the meaning.

September 19, 2016

I didn't know the bomber and the slashers were Trump supporters. That is who she was talking about--Trump supporters. Good to know ISIS is supporting him, too.
Well, terrorists are deplorable to Hillary.

Thanks for pointing this out.

I'd be willing to bet anything this Muslim Terrorist is a loyal Democrat supporter. He hates Christians and America. Gotta be a Democrat.

Terrorists will kill to vote for hitlery....

You have to think that her ally Ahmad Khan Rahimi didn't grasp the effect of his timing, though.

Hillary was already on the ropes, and he hit her with the bell....

[

Your MessiahRushie is clearly saying the terrorists belong in Trump's "Basket Of Deplorables." He habitually says he understands Trump supporters better than anyone else and he says they belong together in the same basket!

deplorables_stone_0.jpg

Deplorable Hillary said anyone not backing her were in a "basket of deplorables."

No, she said the racists, Islamophobes, xenophobes, and homophobes who support Trump are the deplorables.

The only thing they aren't is Trump supporters.
They are sexist, racist, bigoted, xenophobic, homophobic, anti-Sematic Hillary supporters.

No. He asked if she did. She didn't. Meaning she doesn't see the terrorists as deplorables, that's reserved for her political enemies, her biggest concern.
No, it means she doesn't see terrorists as Trump supporters like your MessiahRushie does.
Right, terrorists prefer Hillary to Trump.
No, the terrorists want Trump and are doing everything they can to help him by feeding the fear Trump stokes.
They're helping him so someone will go after them?
They want a war against Islam to unite them and Trump is the most likely to give them what they want. DUH!

[

So, anyone opposing grown men in public bathrooms with little girls, anyone opposing open borders with Mexico, anyone opposed to the importation of a million Muslims from Syria.

Yeah, the old drunk is fucking BRILLIANT!

{
There is one key fact to understand about Hillary Clinton, one unarguable truth that explains all of her terrible policy positions and her dishonest, self-defeating behavior. Everything she believes leads to this conclusion. Everything she does, even the stupid things that have hamstrung her, stem from it.

Hillary Clinton hates you.

She doesn’t dislike you. She is not irritated with you. She does not merely prefer the company of others, though she certainly does prefer the company of those who will either pay her or suck up to her.

She hates you.

You’re deplorable. You’re irredeemable. With a wave of her limp, clammy hand, this sick old woman dismisses you from the company of those whose opinions have value, whose interests matter, who have any moral claim to participation in self-governance. You are less than nothing. You are vermin to be, at best, driven from society.

Will Hillary Clinton ever be your president?

No, and she makes no excuses and offers no denials that a Hillary Clinton presidency means the division of the country into those people she considers worthy and those people she does not. Did she visit red state flood victims in Louisiana? No. Sure, she was sick, but she could have powered though a visit, right? Of course, but she chose not to. Why? Because she hates us.}

Kurt Schlichter - Hillary Hates You

September 19, 2016

As Limbaugh always says, "DON'T DOUBT ME!"

[

deplorables_stone_0.jpg

I really don't need a lecture from that woman.

Trump encourages the terrorists, Obama kills them.

Not so much edtheliar;

{
This report notes that Russian commanders in their strategy of “fighting to win” have, since launching their campaign begun on 30 September 2015, destroyed over 200 oil producing and refining facilities held by these terrorists and have further killed up to 28,000 Islamic State and Al-Nusra Front militants—which roughly represents 35 percent of their total number in Syria.

Due to the Federation military commanders great success with their “fight to win” strategy against these Islamic terrorists, this report continues, the Obama regime, in continuing to employ their “fight to lose” one, has outright refused to join Russia and Syria in their military operations to liberate the ISIS stronghold Raqqah from the clutches of these monsters—even while these combined Russian-Syrian forces, along with the Kurds, keep advancing.

But to the greatest, and latest, and most shocking Obama regime employment of their strange “fight to lose” strategy, this report gravely says, has been their actually supporting al-Qaeda’s Nusra Front terrorist forces who this week launched a counterattack—after which the US began airdropping them weapons and ammunition and then pleaded with Russia not to bomb them.

Foreign Minister Sergey Lavrov, this report notes, did grant to the Obama regime a “limited time” to remove from this battle area what the American’s are calling their “moderate terrorists”—but whom Russian military commanders state don’t even exist as recent evidence uncovered in the US proved that the Obama regime spent over $500 million to train just 4 or 5 of these supposed rebels, and whom no one has ever seen.

Sadly too, this report continues, the Obama regimes “fight to lose” strategy against these Islamic terrorists has now extended into Yemen too—where in the same week the United Nations blacklisted the terror supporting nation of Saudi Arabia for its indiscriminate killing of thousands of children and women, US Secretary of State John Kerry defended the Saudis and, instead, blamed the innocent civilians in Yemen for being where the bombs were falling.}

Putin Accuses Obama Of ‘Fake War’ Against ISIS

Forum List

Back