Limbaugh: Zika a SCAM!

The baby born with zika has birth defects. Suuuure. We can dis Rush Limbaugh. We can laugh at the suffering of this baby. We can remember that a whole lot of babies died from malaria because rachal carson was worried that killing off mosquitoes to save people was a problem for the earth. Here's the thing. Zita is here. What are we going to do about it?

Say its fake and it goes away?

The AIDS virus was invented to kill all the crackheads in Chicago.

Sooner or later some fundie tele-Christian will be telling us that zika is God's punishment to America for legalizing same sex marriage.

So you're saying you dont have any information showing they are scamming people but you believe they are because anything is possible. Nice
Actually, I said I think there's a possibility, not that I believe they are. When a liar tells you they'll pay you back, do you believe them? No, of course not.

Rush is, and always has been a moron of the first order.

What's funny is: Rush claims Liberals politicize everything while he politicizes a public health threat. And Rush knows enough about science to go doctor shopping for oxycodone, but not enough to understand the research on Zyka.

I get my medical advice from my doctor.
Liberals get theirs from CNN.

And we let them vote?
DoubleFacepalm.jpg

and your doctor believes zika is a hoax?

Is he also that doctor who tells his patients they need more bacon and alcohol in their diet?
that's special advice the doctor only gives to darkfury

Sounds to me like you rubes are getting your medical advice from Limbaugh.

Here's an idea. Ask your doctor what he thinks about Limbaugh's claim that Zika is a government scam.

So you're saying you dont have any information showing they are scamming people but you believe they are because anything is possible. Nice
Actually, I said I think there's a possibility, not that I believe they are. When a liar tells you they'll pay you back, do you believe them? No, of course not.

Yes, but also knowing that anything is possible why would you lean toward that possibility instead of believing your eyes and saying SOMETHING has affected those babies and its not a scam?

The baby born with zika has birth defects. Suuuure. We can dis Rush Limbaugh. We can laugh at the suffering of this baby. We can remember that a whole lot of babies died from malaria because rachal carson was worried that killing off mosquitoes to save people was a problem for the earth. Here's the thing. Zita is here. What are we going to do about it?

Say its fake and it goes away?
Wrong answer, ClosedC.

Officials at Hackensack University Medical Center in New Jersey announced Tuesday that a mother with the Zika virus gave birth to a baby with microcephaly at the hospital, CBS Philadelphia reported.

The Zika virus has been found to cause microcephaly, a birth defect in which babies are born with abnormally small heads, and has been linked to a rare paralyzing condition called Guillain-Barré syndrome.

Play Video
CBSN
WHO issues new Zika virus sex guidelines
The World Health Organization issued new guidelines on Tuesday for those who have traveled to nations fighting the Zika virus. CBSN's Elaine Quij...

It was confirmed that the baby was born at the Donna A. Sanzari Women's Hospital with microcephaly. Officials say the mother contracted the Zika virus internationally.

The hospital stated that the mother, who is visiting the United States, is receiving care at this time.
Baby with microcephaly from Zika virus born at New Jersey hospital

Last edited:

Here's an idea. Ask your doctor what he thinks about Limbaugh's claim that Zika is a government scam.
I do not pay my doctor to ask about Limbaugh or your opines.
I pay mine to find out about ME.
YOU should try it with your next visit to your shrink or parole officer.

You know, not only are there videos and pictures of these kids, but there are also lots of parents that are affected by this that know it's not a hoax.

Limbaugh is a moron of the first water.

You know, not only are there videos and pictures of these kids, but there are also lots of parents that are affected by this that know it's not a hoax.

Limbaugh is a moron of the first water.

Limbaugh is desperate for attention. His old style of being only half crazy is obsolete, so he's trying to catch up.

I do not pay my doctor to ask about Limbaugh or your opines.
I pay mine to find out about ME.
YOU should try it with your next visit to your shrink or parole officer.
And here we see the willfully blind monkey syndrome. It would only take a second to ask your doctor the next time you see him. And you wouldn't even be charged extra for it.

But you'd rather blindly bleev Rush than ask an actual authority. What a fascinating little rube who works so hard to stay stupid you are!

24bkoio.jpg

Forum List

Back