🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Lincoln Project Accused Of Plagiarizing, Improperly Attributing Viral Content

Not surprising considering the scumbags in the Lincoln Project.
Why would anyone believe a bunch of people who h ave betrayed their friends and associates to support the farthest left nominee ever nominated?

They are a complete joke, trying to cynically manipulate American voters with their lies and fancy graphics.

They should be in jail for skimming so much of the donations to them to line their own pockets.

Why would anyone believe a bunch of people who h ave betrayed their friends and associates to support the farthest left nominee ever nominated?

They are a complete joke, trying to cynically manipulate American voters with their lies and fancy graphics.

They should be in jail for skimming so much of the donations to them to line their own pockets.
^^

Trump cultist being angered by disloyalty. How DARE they oppose Dear Leader? How dare they?

Inspired by that other apprehended plagiarist, Biden.

The Lincoln Project, the Republican group that has gained popularity among some liberals for its snarky anti-Trump tweets and videos, has been accused by some content creators of plagiarism and improper attribution.

They are not a Republican group. If you don't believe me, follow the money trail. 100% of their media money is being used for Democrats and against Republicans.

Last edited:
Plagarism?

By a YouTube site?
Who cares?

They make great videos.....keep them coming

The Lincoln Project, the Republican group that has gained popularity among some liberals for its snarky anti-Trump tweets and videos, has been accused by some content creators of plagiarism and improper attribution.

Hold on there.

Are you telling me that a gang of Democraps, who are impersonating and caricaturing Republicans, in order to try to make Republicans look bad, might be engaging in dishonest practices, such as plagiarism? Say it isn't so.

I just might have to resort to sarcasm, here.

Hold on there.

Are you telling me that a gang of Democraps, who are impersonating and caricaturing Republicans, in order to try to make Republicans look bad, might be engaging in dishonest practices, such as plagiarism? Say it isn't so.

I just might have to resort to sarcasm, here.

Nope. I'm telling you that a group of neocon/globalist Republicans, having lost influence in the Republican Party are supporting those with whom they best hold a symbiotic relationship - the Democrats - in the hope that they can attach ramora-like and regain some modicum of power should the Democrats prevail.

^^

Trump cultist being angered by disloyalty. How DARE they oppose Dear Leader? How dare they?
Whatever you say, DemBot.

Don't watch, don't care.

Snarky commentary, yuck. They contain the reason to vote for Trump right in their videos.

Forum List

Back