🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Linda Sarsour raised $160k for Synagogue shooting victims only $10k was donated

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
I wonder how much of the money the NRA raised off of the massacre went to the victims

According to an Israeli strategist, Linda Sarsour of Women’s March fame raised $160,000 for the victims of the Tree of Life Synagogue shooting, but only $10,000 of that money was actually by the synagogue.

REPORT: Linda Sarsour Raised $160k for Synagogue Shooting Victims, Only $10k Was Donated - Big League Politics
---------------------------------------------------------

Should we be shocked, just another Trump hater who lies, cheats, and steals awwww look how many think just like her.
Who is this "Israeli strategist" who knows who and what donated and how much?

I wonder how much of the money the NRA raised off of the massacre went to the victims
Good point but off topic. Would like the OP to explain how proof has been obtained about how much was given to the synagogue victims.

I wonder how much money was funneled to David "Camera" Hogg and his little friends to become anti gun Pied Pipers
and how much they themselves actually spent for the intended purpose of these donations and how much went into their pockets.

That slimy, sleazy muslim pig. I'll bet plenty of it went to other muslim-pig causes like CAIR and the Muslim Brotherhood and other crybaby, temper-tantrum, penis-driven muslim feces. That religion crawls around in rotted tree stumps like the insects they are.

Forum List

Back