Linda Sarsour solicits donations for leftist group under pretense of hurricane relief

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
On Monday, leftist icon Linda Sarsour used the tragedy of Hurricane Harvey to funnel money to a leftist political group with no obvious connection to the victims who were traumatized by the hurricane.
Linda Sarsour Solicits Donations For Leftist Group Under Pretense of ‘Hurricane Relief’

This is another jackass who can lead her sheep to their own death sentence, again the dumbed down aren't smart enough to see what is right in front of their faces.

Well crap.

I clicked on one of your links and sure nuff - its from info wars and its a lie.

That's it. You make it a point to post lies and I'm done clicking on liar info wars.

As Twitchy readers know, Linda Sarsour was caught soliciting Harvey funds for a PAC, because she’s a heartless shill looking to line the pockets of her movement.

Seems Sarsour didn’t much care for being called out:

Follow
Linda Sarsour

✔@lsarsour

Texas Organizing Project is not my PAC, but who cares about facts when you are white supremacists obsessed w/ smearing women of color.
1f937-1f3fb-200d-2640-fe0f.png
https://twitter.com/davis1988will/status/902964647883628545 …

8:08 AM - Aug 31, 2017
Twitter Ads info and privacy

Because only white supremacists who are obsessed with smearing women of color would have an issue with Sarsour exploiting Harvey for her agenda.

VILE FRAUD: Linda Sarsour defends funding PAC, claims white supremacists want to smear WOC

Forum List

Back