Lindsey Graham a chicken hawk…

Rustic

Diamond Member
Oct 3, 2015
have you ever heard a blowhard of such of a degree? This guy puts puss in cat. No wonder the American people have no respect and trust in the federal government this is just one example… LOL

US politcal personalities float in and out of favor as the wind blows because there are no real principles that anchor this society to anything other than what-ever's-best-for-me-in-this-moment.

Is this a comment about Graham in general or over something specific? Don't get me wrong - I agree - I was just wondering. :p

Took Trump to get self-proclaimed Conservatives to admit that Lindsey Graham is a chicken-hawk. In a party chuck-full of chicken-hawks.

I guess that's what demagoguery does, when your guy is attacked in your mind, attacks are warranted.

#LOLGOP

have you ever heard a blowhard of such of a degree? This guy puts puss in cat. No wonder the American people have no respect and trust in the federal government this is just one example… LOL

Yup. Super fag for sure.

• Banned
Is this a comment about Graham in general or over something specific? Don't get me wrong - I agree - I was just wondering. :p
It's best if America just ignores Lindsey Graham and his butt buddy spineless McCain… I just threw up in my mouth over that visual…:puke3:

Took Trump to get self-proclaimed Conservatives to admit that Lindsey Graham is a chicken-hawk. In a party chuck-full of chicken-hawks.

I guess that's what demagoguery does, when your guy is attacked in your mind, attacks are warranted.

#LOLGOP
Technically he is not a chickenhawk, but he was never in combat. If this is about Russa trolling our election, go Lindsey go.

#LOLGOP
Technically he is not a chickenhawk, but he was never in combat. If this is about Russa trolling our election, go Lindsey go.

He and McCain just want to delegitimize Trump's election. It's really that simple.

John "I was a hero once a long time ago but now I'm a total mavericky asshole who loves being the center of attention and being on all the Sunday talk shows" has a hate on for Putin as well.

For many reasons. That's why he backed the Ukrainian coup and McCain is having a shit fit that he didn't get a chance to overthrow Assad despite having backed the "moderate terrorists". Let alone the two of them desperately trying to keep the terror group the Muslim Brotherhood in power.

Assholes doesn't begin to describe them.

#LOLGOP

Pffft. Many conservatives have hated the Bobbsy Twins for many a year. My full on hate didn't come about until the two of them backed the Muslim Brotherhood despite all the heinous acts against the Coptic Christians in Egypt.

That completely did it for me. I hope they rot in hell for participating in backing terror groups in Egypt, Libya, Syria and Iraq.

#LOLGOP

He and McCain just want to delegitimize Trump's election. It's really that simple.

John "I was a hero once a long time ago but now I'm a total mavericky asshole who loves being the center of attention and being on all the Sunday talk shows" has a hate on for Putin as well.

For many reasons. That's why he backed the Ukrainian coup and McCain is having a shit fit that he didn't get a chance to overthrow Assad despite having backed the "moderate terrorists". Let alone the two of them desperately trying to keep the terror group the Muslim Brotherhood in power.

Assholes doesn't begin to describe them.
I don't think they want to delegitimize the election. Trump is better for them than Hillary would have been. They have issues with Trump on things like Trade and Russia .... and there's uncertainty about what Trump will do in the ME.

The last to presidents tried resets with Putin, and both got burned. Putin does not believe in the principle of free markets setting prices regardless of politics. Our foreign policy is supposed to be that so long as you don't interfere with intl trade, we don't interfere with your internal politics. W got off track in Iraq. (genocide is not allowed though) There is a real fear Trump will not base his foreign policy on that.

No wonder his campaign ended before it even started and South Carolina voted heavily against him in favor of Trump.

He won't be re-elected at this rate.

No wonder his campaign ended before it even started and South Carolina voted heavily against him in favor of Trump.

He won't be re-elected at this rate.
He's not up for reelection until Trump is Drumpf. But nice try jerk

Forum List

Back