Lindsey Graham asks Panetta why Obama never called for any Benghazi updates

It was two separate attacks of short duration. It was not an eight hour continuous battle. There was no way of knowing after the first attack that a second would occur. Nevertheless, after the first attack, the available forces were ordered to be deployed. A surveillance drone did not arrive at the scene of the first attack until an hour and a half later.

I have not heard anyone offer a single alternative course of action which should have taken place after the first attack. This topic is just one of many by people who speak out of their asses about matters they know nothing about, and who have eaten a lot of manufactured bullshit about the events which occurred and when they occurred and how long they occurred. Any monkey can pull a turd out of their ass and toss it.

What possible additional information could Washington DC learned from the other side of the world about the attack in less than six hours?

Only a goddamned idiot believes any kind of investigation and accurate assessment of what happened could have been completed in that time.

The President was informed of an attack which was already over, and every available military resource was ordered to the area. There is nothing more that could have been done.

There is no crystal ball which could have told them a second attack was about to occur, much less at what location.

Remember, you are setting a bar here. You are judging by a bogus standard which all past and future Presidents must be measured against.

Last edited:
It was two separate attacks of short duration. It was not an eight hour continuous battle. There was no way of knowing after the first attack that a second would occur. Nevertheless, after the first attack, the available forces were ordered to be deployed. A surveillance drone did not arrive at the scene of the first attack until an hour and a half later.

I have not heard anyone offer a single alternative course of action which should have taken place after the first attack. This topic is just one of many by people who speak out of their asses about matters they know nothing about, and who have eaten a lot of manufactured bullshit about the events which occurred and when they occurred and how long they occurred. Any moron can pull a turd out of their ass and toss it.

What possible additional information could Washington DC learned from the other side of the world about the attack in less than six hours?

Only a goddamned idiot believes any kind of investigation and accurate assessment of what happened could have been completed in that time.

The President was informed of an attack which was already over, and every available military resource was ordered to the area.

There is no crystal ball which could have told them a second attack was about to occur, much less at what location.

All lies.

No fucking resources were sent to the region. None that mattered anyway. Our military should have secured the compounds within hours not weeks.

Pull your head out of obamas ass

I have not heard anyone offer a single alternative course of action which should have taken place after the first attack. This topic is just one of many by people who speak out of their asses about matters they know nothing about, and who have eaten a lot of manufactured bullshit about the events which occurred and when they occurred and how long they occurred. Any moron can pull a turd out of their ass and toss it.

The President was informed of an attack which was already over, and every available military resource was ordered to the area.

All lies.

No fucking resources were sent to the region. None that mattered anyway. Our military should have secured the compounds within hours not weeks.

You talk like we police the world and have military everywhere. I'm curious. You write like you're about 12 or 13. Am I close?

All lies.

You talk like we police the world and have military everywhere. I'm curious. You write like you're about 12 or 13. Am I close?

We do police the world jackass. All you cocksucking loons bitched about it for the entirety of the Bush years.

And my age is none of your concern asshole

How far into the eight hour period were the White House, Panetta, and Obama informed?

Anyone know?

I don't know for sure when they were informed...but I do know when they could/should have been informed.

I have not heard anyone offer a single alternative course of action which should have taken place after the first attack. This topic is just one of many by people who speak out of their asses about matters they know nothing about, and who have eaten a lot of manufactured bullshit about the events which occurred and when they occurred and how long they occurred. Any monkey can pull a turd out of their ass and toss it.

The President was informed of an attack which was already over, and every available military resource was ordered to the area. There is nothing more that could have been done.

Remember, you are setting a bar here. You are judging by a bogus standard which all past and future Presidents must be measured against.
"

"A surveillance drone did not arrive at the scene of the first attack until an hour and a half later."

That is not true.

Forum List

Back