Lindsey Graham endorses ... Joe Biden!

GRAHAM IS A COMMIE I TELL YOU
I HEARD IT ON THE RADIO
It would be interesting to hear your definition of a “commie”?
Just using the obedient Trumpster line.

I believe the obedient Trumpster definition is, a commie is anyone who isn't an obedient Trumpster.

Last edited:

I HEARD IT ON THE RADIO

I believe the obedient Trumpster definition is, a commie is anyone who isn't an obedient Trumpster.

You gotta admit...the definition of communist fits the party of filth quite well right now...no?

com·mu·nism
/ˈkämyəˌnizəm/

noun
  1. a political theory derived from Karl Marx, advocating class war and leading to a society in which all property is publicly owned and each person works and is paid according to their abilities and needs.

I HEARD IT ON THE RADIO

You gotta admit...the definition of communist fits the party of filth quite well right now...no?

com·mu·nism
/ˈkämyəˌnizəm/

noun
  1. a political theory derived from Karl Marx, advocating class war and leading to a society in which all property is publicly owned and each person works and is paid according to their abilities and needs.
No, of course not, but I have no doubt that's what you perceive. That's fine.

I HEARD IT ON THE RADIO

com·mu·nism
/ˈkämyəˌnizəm/

noun

Has anyone from the party of filth condemned CHAZ...you know, that commie territory established in Seattle?

I HEARD IT ON THE RADIO

com·mu·nism
/ˈkämyəˌnizəm/

noun

Has anyone from the party of filth condemned CHAZ...you know, that commie territory established in Seattle?
I have no idea. I wouldn't be surprised if no Dem politician had, since the parties are so shallow, dishonest and tribal.

Deep down those now called RINOs are actually old-fashioned Democrats. The point that's being overlooked is that these days the runp of the original Democratic Party is now full-bore Marxist.
It does threaten belief in evolution, I mean this obvious devolution......

Forum List

Back