Lindsey Graham: Trump Leading Because 40% Of GOP Voters Think Obama Is Kenyan Muslim

Well, in fairness, Obama did tell his colleges and Universities that he was born in Kenya
If he did it was undoubtedly to get some type of financial aid, or benefit to foreign born students.

Could be. Many suspect that.

Obama-book-Breitbart1.jpg
a lot of records/life story narratives got changed after his keynote speech, even fogbow admits that.. they really pushed the newspaper announcements.

It is a known fact that Hawaii is ran by democrats and democrats tend to collude with each other in a very unhealthy way. I wouldn't be surprised if the democrat in charge of birth certificates didn't fake it. Can you explain why no one else but the government of hawaii is allowed to look?
Oh jebus christo, TWO REPUBLICAN heads of the Hawaiian Department of Health/ Administrators said they saw his ORIGINAL Birth Certificate and with no doubts, he was born in Hawaii.

The doctor who signed it, died a few years ago in a "plane crash" coincidence ??????

Typical Birthers- parroting something half read and half remembered from WND or Stormfront.

The doctor who signed his birth certificate died of complications of being old years ago- like the doctor who signed my birth certificate.

You queer boy, she was the only one to die in the airplane crash...
On his behalf, I would certainly say that a plane crash would bring on complications. Even more so with an older person. Maybe she choked on her dentures when the plane hit the ground?
not the ground. that plane was never recovered yet, that's where you know what is. ;)

Well, in fairness, Obama did tell his colleges and Universities that he was born in Kenya
If he did it was undoubtedly to get some type of financial aid, or benefit to foreign born students.

Can you show us any evidence that Obama received foreign student aid?

Of course not. All you can do is *insinuate* the claim, backed by jack shit. All while ignoring the State of Hawaii that has affirmed Obama's place of birth as Hawaii no less than 5 times.

Shrugs......you can't fix stupid.

Why else would he keep his records sealed?

Why else would he put Kagan on SCOTUS? Was it because when the vacancy opened she called the WH to ask to speak to her favorite foreign student?

The same reason every President and Presidential candidate has kept his 'records sealed'- unlike you- I treat all candidates the same.

Why would he nominate Kagan? Because that is what Presidents do.

And what Birthers object to when it is President Obama.

a lot of records/life story narratives got changed after his keynote speech, even fogbow admits that.. they really pushed the newspaper announcements.

name one.
Just one example.

name one.
Just one example.
you're kidding right ? the one above and: Google
heh..... bill ayers again.

www.google.com/?gws_rd=ssl#q=lies+about+obama%27s+life+story

i am so worried and concerned that you antibirthers are damaging the democrit party. :(

Last edited:

name one.
Just one example.
you're kidding right ?

Do I think you will actually back up what you claimed?

No.

I have very low expectations of you Wash.

Many are idiots.
you guys following Contempt Hearing in Maricopa County Racial Profiling Case Begins Tomorrow | ACLU of Arizona ??

Nope. Sheriff Joe is a pretty low priority for me.

Uh-huh. Show us. Don't tell us.

As this thread is a graveyard of hapless accusations your ilk have offered us. And then run scrambling from when asked to back them up.

too bad so sad for the birthers like Frankie!

longform_birthcertificate.png

Indeed, Born in the U.S.A.

. Told his colleges he was born in Kenya, absolutely.
t

Frank prefers to believe the voices in his head rather than the evidence.

A guy with barley 3 digit IQ getting Ivy League education is plenty of proof that Obama got in as a foreign student

Says you, citing you. And you're nobody.

So far your 'evidence' is you merely typing the assertion over and over. That's not actually evidence. You realize this, right?

t

A guy with barley 3 digit IQ getting Ivy League education is plenty of proof that Obama got in as a foreign student

So far your 'evidence' is you merely typing the assertion over and over. That's not actually evidence. You realize this, right?

I never said "I have evidence" I said that given the facts, it's likely that Obama pretended to be a foreign student

t

I never said "I have evidence" I said that given the facts, it's likely that Obama pretended to be a foreign student

And by 'facts', you mean whatever hapless batshit you make up?

t

The voices in your head are not facts.

There are anti-psychotic medicines available to help you with that.

t

Fact: Obama was a stoner moron is HS.
Fact: Obama, a stoner moron, got into Ivy League schools.
Hmmm, how'd he do that? I say it was because he pretended to be born in Kenya.
That's storybook, man!

Nope, that's you citing yourself again. That Obama smoked pot in HS is the only thing you got right.

Not out of high school. But out of Occidental and Columbia.

Remember, you don't actually know what the fuck you're talking about.

Hmmm, how'd he do that? I say it was because he pretended to be born in Kenya.
That's storybook, man!

Again- the voices in your head are not facts.

There are anti-psychotic medicines available to help you with that

Forum List

Back