Lindsey Graham: Trump Leading Because 40% Of GOP Voters Think Obama Is Kenyan Muslim

Could be. Many suspect that.

Obama-book-Breitbart1.jpg
a lot of records/life story narratives got changed after his keynote speech, even fogbow admits that.. they really pushed the newspaper announcements.

Uh-huh. Show us. Don't tell us.

As this thread is a graveyard of hapless accusations your ilk have offered us. And then run scrambling from when asked to back them up.

We know. Nothing to see here folks. Move along now.

Obama-Closeup-2.png

An obscure pamphlet from the early 90s that Obama didn't even write......compared to a his autobiography, a State issued COLB, 2 birth announcements, the Director of Health of Hawaii, the Registrar of Hawaii, and the Department of Health of Hawaii....

.......and you choose the obscure pamphlet from the 90s that Obama didn't even write.

Sigh....ladies and gentlemen, I give you the batshit birther.

LOL @ Obama not writing his "obscure pamphlet"

LOL

They got everything else 100% correct, but they decided to make up a birthplace, picked one at random and just so happened to come up with the country Obama used to get into college

Come on man, stop thinking so much. Stop worrying. Just sit back and enjoy Hussein's destruction of America. The Obamabots say Hussein ok. Just take their word for it. ;)

a lot of records/life story narratives got changed after his keynote speech, even fogbow admits that.. they really pushed the newspaper announcements.

As this thread is a graveyard of hapless accusations your ilk have offered us. And then run scrambling from when asked to back them up.

Obama-Closeup-2.png

An obscure pamphlet from the early 90s that Obama didn't even write......compared to a his autobiography, a State issued COLB, 2 birth announcements, the Director of Health of Hawaii, the Registrar of Hawaii, and the Department of Health of Hawaii....

.......and you choose the obscure pamphlet from the 90s that Obama didn't even write.

LOL

They got everything else 100% correct, but they decided to make up a birthplace, picked one at random and just so happened to come up with the country Obama used to get into college

Come on man, stop thinking so much. Stop worrying. Just sit back and enjoy Hussein's destruction of America. The Obamabots say Hussein ok. Just take their word for it. ;)

Laughing....why burden yourself with evidence? Just make up whatever batshit conspiracy you like.

Right?

Obama-Closeup-2.png

LOL
Laughing......that's adorable. You're pretending like you have the slightest clue what you're talking about. Alas, you're still gloriously clueless:

Miriam Goderich said:
You're undoubtedly aware of the brouhaha stirred up by Breitbart about the erroneous statement in a client list Acton & Dystel published in 1991 (for circulation within the publishing industry only) that Barack Obama was born in Kenya. This was nothing more than a fact checking error by me — an agency assistant at the time," Goderich wrote. "There was never any information given to us by Obama in any of his correspondence or other communications suggesting in any way that he was born in Kenya and not Hawaii. I hope you can communicate to your readers that this was a simple mistake and nothing more."

While the women who edited the pamphlet herself contradicts you.

Its so cute that you think you know more than the woman who edited this obscure pamphlet. If only reality worked that way.
Or, they read the newspaper bios on Barack Obama and got his place of birth confused with that of Barack Obama.

His father. Who shares the same name and was born in Kenya.

Occam's Razor cuts your latest batshit conspiracy to ribbons. But then, it leaves the entire birther conspiracy in confused tatters.

I used to joke that Barack Obama would put a copy of his original birth certificate in his Presidential library just as a big 'fuck you' to Birthers.

Well he provided a copy of the original birth certificate as a big 'fuck you' to Trump and Birthers still don't believe it.

Like yourself- Birthers will never believe anything- any document- unless it is a forged document by a convicted forgerer who claims it shows Obama was born in Kenya.

The stupid thing about the entire birther belief is that many of these same people who believe Obama was born in Kenya would willingly vote for Cruz without batting an eye. I mean seriously, why aren't these birthers screaming bloody murder that the Canadian can't be president?

Because the Birther conspiracy has very little to do with Obama's actual eligibility to be president.

If he were Barry O'Bama whose dad was from Dublin, there would be no birther conspiracy.

If he did it was undoubtedly to get some type of financial aid, or benefit to foreign born students.

Obama-Closeup-2.png

keep pluggin' skyman. :)

Obama-Closeup-2.png

LOL

Poor Conservatives- like Trump- so convinced that America is now just a trash heap.

Luckily we still have patriotic liberals who still love America and don't think that any President- not even Buish- can destroy America.

Obama-Closeup-2.png

keep pluggin' skyman. :)

The birthers aren't my audience. They're irrational. But it is convenient to use them to demonstrate exactly how poorly reasoned, factually baseless and down right batshit their conspiracy actually is.

Obama-Closeup-2.png

LOL

Poor Conservatives- like Trump- so convinced that America is now just a trash heap.

Luckily we still have patriotic liberals who still love America and don't think that any President- not even Buish- can destroy America.

What makes Trump a conservative?

blind in one eye, can't see out of the other. :cool:

A bird in the hand is worth two in the bush.
your wisdom, logic, extreme witticism and nuance are never wasted on me my friend.
sky you and toro are the the closest thing we have to rockstars (liberal ones), you brighten the day around here for sure.
but you are wrong about the obamas and the clintons, they just aren't that great anymore.

Trump is the new hot political thing now, politics runs in cycles, like the economy and the weather.

Last edited:

Obama-Closeup-2.png

LOL

obama

LOL

obama

Obama is that powerful that he can make Trump a conservative?

Wow.

blind in one eye, can't see out of the other. :cool:

A bird in the hand is worth two in the bush.
your wisdom, logic, extreme witticism and nuance are never wasted on me my friend.
sky you and toro are the the closest thing we have to rockstars (liberal ones), you brighten the day around here for sure.
but you are wrong about the obamas and the clintons, they just aren't that great anymore.

My argument has never been that they are 'great'. But that both are eligible to run for the presidency.

Trump is the new hot political thing now, politics runs in cycles, like the economy and the weather.

Trump appeals to the less educated, lower middle class of white guys. That's not my demo.

Lindsey Graham: Trump Leading Because 40% Of GOP Voters Think Obama Is Kenyan Muslim
Buzzfeed ^

Posted on 12/11/2015, 9:02:31 AM by springwater13

South Carolina Sen. Lindsey Graham said his presidential opponent Donald Trump is leading in the polls because nearly half of Republican primary voters hate Obama and think he is a Kenyan-born Muslim.

“Well there’s about 40% of the Republican primary voter who believes that Obama was born in Kenya and is a Muslim,” Graham said on Boston Herald Radio on Friday. “There’s just a dislike for President Obama that is visceral. It’s almost irrational.”

“I could promise you this, he’s not gonna win 270 electoral votes,” Graham said, citing Trump’s inability to grow the vote with the Hispanic community.

“I can promise you that Hillary Clinton will clean his clock,” he added.

(Excerpt) Read more at buzzfeed.com ...

one of obama's legacies will be the maelstrom of document and eligibility theory.

to this day we haven't seen if there is an original, which will be conveniently destroyed or stolen before his library opens. too bad.

Lindsey's right....

wacko birfers are idiots.

It probably requires the 40% to not only be willfully ignorant because they're racist focks, but also that they lack any indicia of civility towards other human beings. In shot, they are Trumpeters.

LOL

obama

Obama is that powerful that he can make Trump a conservative?

Wow.

It's magic.

You oppose Obama? Then you must be a racist conservative.

It's really just that simple.

Forum List

Back