Line To Get In To Trump Rally In Nevada Yesterday

Trump is exposing the COVID lie each and every day.... Democrats are scared shitless.

No one is scared shitless. Especially not Democrats. Trump is responsible for the COVID-19 response debacle.
No amount of "fuming" or blame shifting will change that.
2 Democrat MDs in Congress and not a peep about C19 from them in January.

All this proves is that you can find a line of suckers anywhere. Minden is close to Tahoe. Lotsa money up that way.
I wonder how many people came from CA? :) That's the deceptiveness of a Trump pep rally. The people coming aren't all
necessarily from that state or region.
Fake news, lair.

Which lair would that be? The cat's lair? The Lair loft?
Again, I don't care how many maroons are at a Trump rally. They've not indicative of his popularity in that state.

All this proves is that you can find a line of suckers anywhere. Minden is close to Tahoe. Lotsa money up that way.
I wonder how many people came from CA? :) That's the deceptiveness of a Trump pep rally. The people coming aren't all
necessarily from that state or region.
Fake news, lair.

Which lair would that be? The cat's lair? The Lair loft?
Again, I don't care how many maroons are at a Trump rally. They've not indicative of his popularity in that state.
It's indicative of how many people aren't afraid of being attacked by the Mentally Ill Liberals among us.

You need a zoom lense to see all the way to the end.
Speaking of Zoom, Bidum had 20 on a video watching him make laughing stock out of himself.

How would this be: Trump has rallies at drive in theaters with Trump up on a big screen and everyone doesn't even have to get out of their car? Automatic social distancing plus folks can honk when they like what he says!

View attachment 388194

And if any protesters show up, we can just run them over. :smoke:

Parking your car toward the screen? Half the bloody cars are parked backwards. :)

I guess you never went to a drive-in. People with station wagons and pickups used to park backwards for a better view and more room.

Speaking of Zoom, Bidum had 20 on a video watching him make laughing stock out of himself.

How would this be: Trump has rallies at drive in theaters with Trump up on a big screen and everyone doesn't even have to get out of their car? Automatic social distancing plus folks can honk when they like what he says!

View attachment 388194

Parking your car toward the screen? Half the bloody cars are parked backwards. :)

I guess you never went to a drive-in. People with station wagons and pickups used to park backwards for a better view and more room.

I've been to lots of drive ins. I don't remember anyone parking backwards except maybe a few pickups (for lawn chairs in the bed). Even station wagons parked forward. They got out of the car and camped on the hood. :)
All cars faced forward. LOL. And the standboxes (that looked like parking meters) with the sound were usually on the drivers side of the car.

Trump is exposing the COVID lie each and every day.... Democrats are scared shitless.

No one is scared shitless. Especially not Democrats. Trump is responsible for the COVID-19 response debacle.
So you say!

No. I do say. On February 10th, Trump held a rally up here in Manchester, NH. Local news stations interviewed the salient Trump worshipers and there were a good amount from other states that "just wanted to see the President".

So you're saying Americans are willing to drive long distances to see Trump.
What does that tell you?

It tells me that it's akin to a rock concert. People travel from distances to see a popular figure(s).
Doesn't mean they are concentrated voters entirely from that state. So telling me that a long line
of suckers waiting to get in to hear Trump bloviate is a measure of his popularity in that particular state...is kinda pointless. :)

How many people travel from out of state to see Hiden?
Thats right,nobody. He cant even draw them in locally.
Just admit it,no one wants to see Hiden.
I don't even want to see him on TV, at home, for free!

Meantime, every Tard here admits they follow every word, every tweet of Trump's 24/7.

I find out half my news on Trump from them! :laugh:

View attachment 388194

I've been to lots of drive ins. I don't remember anyone parking backwards except maybe a few pickups (for lawn chairs in the bed). Even station wagons parked forward. They got out of the car and camped on the hood. :)
All cars faced forward. LOL. And the standboxes (that looked like parking meters) with the sound were usually on the drivers side of the car.

Trump's rallies are multi-screen events, TradeOff. Republicans think BIG. Trump turns away more people at ONE rally than Joe GETS at all of his put together!

Where did you pick that lie up? Q'Anon?

My wife did a Google about a month ago when I asked her how many MDs in Congress.
Did Google lie?
Maybe.

For a man who's god is science, you're pretty stupid and lazy.

3 democrat physicians. So wrong there. Also it was a stupid lie that none of them said anything in January. You are obviously not clever enough to have invented this lie and are parroting it from some white wing blog that is designed to fool people just like you.

3 democrat physicians. So wrong there. Also it was a stupid lie that none of them said anything in January. You are obviously not clever enough to have invented this lie and are parroting it from some white wing blog that is designed to fool people just like you.
I thought you couldn't find it!
I mean, you seemed so shocked!

I don't think you'll find this issue anywhere...I thought of it all on my own because everybody's blaming Trump alone.
So I turned to my wife while we were watching a Sunday night episode of Columbo and I asked her...It's all Trumps fault? How many MDs are there in Congress?
Not one of these MDs said a word.
So eat your hypocritical shit.

I thought you couldn't find it!
Why did you think that? Oh that's right... you just made that up and told yourself that.

So, which white wing blog did you steal this lie from? I have to know. Link it up. So I can laugh at it.
I thought of that myself.
Unlike you, I don't need the DailyKOS to do my thinking for me.
And by the way, moron, I've been posting this fact here on USMB for well over a month.

I thought of that myself.
Haha... no you didn't. And it's not a fact. It's incorrect. And even if I showed you that it is incorrect, you would repeat it anyway.
You couldn't even search for the number of MDs in Congress in the first place.
Please do Link to a story that specifies the MDs in Congress warned Trump about COVID in the first 2 weeks of January.

I just searched and Trump was only briefed by Intelligence of a possible outbreak.
Not a peep from the MDs in Congress.

Go ahead and post your next insipid ad hominem.

Forum List

Back