LinkedIn cofounder pledges to donate up to $5 million if Trump releases tax returns

When Obama gets the 5 million I wonder if he will stop the IRS audit......

Trump will never release his tax returns.

I think it has something to do with his actual wealth. I posted a thread awhile ago about how when Comedy Central roasted him the only subject he deemed off limits was questioning how wealthy he actually is. They joked that he wanted to fuck his own daughter, but weren't allowed to question how much he's really worth. It's really bizarre how defensive he gets over the subject. I don't even care how much he's really worth. :dunno:

I think it has something to do with his actual wealth. I posted a thread awhile ago about how when Comedy Central roasted him the only subject he deemed off limits was questioning how wealthy he actually is. They joked that he wanted to fuck his own daughter, but weren't allowed to question how much he's really worth. It's really bizarre how defensive he gets over the subject. I don't even care how much he's really worth. :dunno:

It probably has to do with his fear that if he releases them, his supporters will finally grok that he is one of the elites that he's always talking about, and that Trump has absolutely nothing in common with the average American making $50,000 a year.

It probably has to do with his fear that if he releases them, his supporters will finally grok that he is one of the elites that he's always talking about, and that Trump has absolutely nothing in common with the average American making $50,000 a year.
You mean like hitlery? :lol:

It's likely the opposite. People have been speculating for years that he's worth a lot less than he claims.

And did you just say "grok"? Most overrated piece of shit book...

Anyone with a brain already knows that. You dumbasses say the dumbest shit sometimes

It's likely the opposite. People have been speculating for years that he's worth a lot less than he claims.

Yes, I know Forbes estimated his net worrh at 4 billion, but even if his net worth is lower than he claims, why would he care? He's definitely still a billionare, so I don't really see what the big deal is.

Yes, I did indeed say grok. :beer:

image.jpeg
He's definitely still a billionare

Is he? His single biggest business asset his is name licensing business, which he has already admitted he values based on his personal feelings of what his name is worth.

View attachment 89505

Is he? His single biggest business asset his is name licensing business, which he has already admitted he values based on his personal feelings of what his name is worth.

And?
Nothing, why?

Just wondering why you always throw up distractions. Release your tax returns. What are you afraid of? Nobody is fooled by your bullshit, you short fingered moron.

View attachment 89505

And?
Nothing, why?

Just wondering why you always throw up distractions. Release your tax returns. What are you afraid of? Nobody is fooled by your bullshit, you short little fingered moron.
It's one of Trumps buildings....you have one?

Yes, I know Forbes estimated his net worrh at 4 billion, but even if his net worth is lower than he claims, why would he care? He's definitely still a billionare, so I don't really see what the big deal is.

Yes, I did indeed say grok. :beer:

That's what I find strange. If he says there's nothing in his tax records damning then I have no reason not to believe him. I think it's just one of those weird quirks. He's always been weird about discussing that. I don't give a shit if he's only worth $1,000,000. :dunno:

View attachment 89505

And?
Nothing, why?

Just wondering why you always throw up distractions. Release your tax returns. What are you afraid of? Nobody is fooled by your bullshit, you short little fingered moron.

I have thousands and thousands, but that is based purely on my own feelings. :lol:

View attachment 89505

And?
Nothing, why?

Show us your tax returns.

Forum List

Back