LinkedIn cofounder pledges to donate up to $5 million if Trump releases tax returns

Just wondering why you always throw up distractions. Release your tax returns. What are you afraid of? Nobody is fooled by your bullshit, you short little fingered moron.
It's one of Trumps buildings....you have one?

I have thousands and thousands, but that is based purely on my own feelings. :lol:
You a slumlord? :lol:

Just wondering why you always throw up distractions. Release your tax returns. What are you afraid of? Nobody is fooled by your bullshit, you short little fingered moron.
Show us your tax returns.
I am being audited....my council advised me not to discuss them until it's done.....

I am being audited....my council advised me not to discuss them until it's done.....

Bullshit. You just don't everyone to realize that you're a fraud.

I have thousands and thousands, but that is based purely on my own feelings. :lol:
You a slumlord? :lol:

More like cumlord.

Get it? Because he's gay?

/high five

Nothing, why?

Bullshit. You just don't everyone to realize that you're a fraud.
Could you try that again in English? I know I live in your head rent free, but do try....:lol:

Forum List

Back