Linsey Davis, who moderated last night’s Presidential Debate, had a MAJOR conflict of interest: She is a sorority sister of Kamala Harris

She said she would debate on Fox
Trump is making excuses

I seriously doubt that she will do that unless she is able to pick non-Fox moderators. She will come up with some excuse, because she would be forced to answer tough questions. She is incapable of doing that. She knows it. Her staff knows it. Everyone except the sheeple that will vote for her know it.

I seriously doubt that she will do that unless she is able to pick non-Fox moderators. She will come up with some excuse, because she would be forced to answer tough questions. She is incapable of doing that. She knows it. Her staff knows it. Everyone except the sheeple that will vote for her know it.

I don’t think she will have a problem if moderators from the News side of Fox are chosen

Partisan Trump supporters like Hannity, Jesse Waters or Laura Ingraham would be a nonstarter

I don’t think she will have a problem if moderators from the News side of Fox are chosen

Partisan Trump supporters like Hannity, Jesse Waters or Laura Ingraham would be a nonstarter

Who are some examples of the news side that would be acceptable? Frankly, even a moderator straight down the middle would be a problem for her because they would ask her to explain her feel good, non-sensical policies and her flip flopping.

Who are some examples of the news side that would be acceptable? Frankly, even a moderator straight down the middle would be a problem for her because they would ask her to explain her feel good, non-sensical policies and her flip flopping.
Yep, but that would be fair and they don't do fair!

Forum List

Back