LION Ted!

Looks like you're just being an antagonizing troll to me. Why should anyone give one solitary crap what YOU think about ANY of our candidates for president?

That's so funny about you 'muricans, you think to have the right to organize coups and regime changes all over the world (thus interfering with other countries elections) but as soon as anybody dares to comment on your own selections you're offended.

But I don't really care if you care about my thoughts, as I said, I'm just here for the show

:banana:

Looks like you're just being an antagonizing troll to me. Why should anyone give one solitary crap what YOU think about ANY of our candidates for president?

That's so funny about you 'muricans, you think to have the right to organize coups and regime changes all over the world (thus interfering with other countries elections) but as soon as anybody dares to comment on your own selections you're offended.

But I don't really care if you care about my thoughts, as I said, I'm just here for the show

:banana:

Okies... Soooo... the America-hating foreigner doesn't like the LION Ted Cruz!

.....I can't think of any better endorsement than that!

:banana2:

Okies... Soooo... the America-hating foreigner doesn't like the LION Ted Cruz!

.....I can't think of any better endorsement than that!

:banana2:

That's another thing with you cultists, just because someone is disgusted with the neocons that run your military-industrial complex doesn't mean they hate America. I've visited the homeland a few times and most of the people I met were very nice and friendly and your national parks are great. It's just your policians that suck.

:alcoholic:

But when someone mentions fools voting for "that egotistical self-serving piece of shit", Obama is always the first thing that comes to mind.

That's funny
I always think of Toddsterpatroit when I think of self serving pieces of shit.

Different strokes I guess.

Forum List

Back