Liquor Stores Are An Essential Business? Really?

I was waiting for a takeout order at my next door neighbor's restaurant the other day, and I looked over at the liquor store half a block up on the other side of the street.

There was a constant stream of customers going in the place. Meanwhile, an employee had opened a side door and carried out piles and piles and piles of empty boxes.

I can't get a haircut, but I can get stone drunk at home around a houseful of kids and my spouse?

I was talking to a cop the other day. He said domestic violence was spiking like crazy right now.

What special retard decided liquor stores are essential businesses during a lockdown?
Don't liquor stores sell food?

I was waiting for a takeout order at my next door neighbor's restaurant the other day, and I looked over at the liquor store half a block up on the other side of the street.

There was a constant stream of customers going in the place. Meanwhile, an employee had opened a side door and carried out piles and piles and piles of empty boxes.

I can't get a haircut, but I can get stone drunk at home around a houseful of kids and my spouse?

I was talking to a cop the other day. He said domestic violence was spiking like crazy right now.

What special retard decided liquor stores are essential businesses during a lockdown?

I dont think we want to see what happens if you deny drinkers their daily buzz.

Don't liquor stores sell food?

The one I go to does.
They have caviar and a shitload of high end meats and cheeses.
Not that I buy any of it.

Thank your progressive governor that you likely voted for. I love when the chickens come home to roost.

Ron DeSantis allowed them to remain open in Florida. He's not known for being progressive. And I'll go you one better: Here in Florida, drive-thru liquor stores are legal.

Think about that. It's like when my Dad used to tell me he was tending bar down at the gun club.

A lady friend of mine manages a store for a small regional liquor store chain, and they were told they're open to keep people from breaking into them. No one's going to go off the rails if they can't get a haircut, but someone addicted to booze very well may.

This is interesting reading on the topic: The dark reason liquor stores are considered essential businesses

Forum List

Back