Lisa Page breaks silence, saying Trump's 'fake orgasm' forced her to speak out

Prison time for what? Are we going to make it illegal to criticize dear leader?

Trying to rig the 2016 election, collusion with Peter Strzok, et al.

Use of government facilities and equipment for private and partisan activities.

Conspiracy against her boss, the President of these Tremendous United States, in an attempt to override the 2016 election.

Ms. Page can have whatever incorrect political positions she desires. However acting upon them through illegal means is a problem.
How did they try to rig the election and over throw the president? What actions were illegal?

You really need to wean yourself from the Fake News Media. They were caught lying just a few days ago reporting Trump was golfing and tweeting when he was actually in Afghanistan fighting islamonazism with every fiber of his being.

May I recommend that you just devote 3 hours a day , every day, to listening to the Excellence in Broadcasting Network. That's not too much to ask IMHO to stay informed.

It’s a case where she really ought to keep quiet, show a low-profile, and just hope all of this goes away in three or four years.

Sorry, but that's exactly what she has been doing. To the best of my knowledge, she has said nothing publicly since July 2018, and then it was behind closed doors with House members. It's your Lord and Savoir who keeps bringing her up, uses her as a distraction for his faithful sycophants, a slight of hand if you will... look over here... not over there...

And before you start calling me disparaging names like "liberal" or "Democrat," I'm neither.

Apparently tramp thinks his rallies are real TV. He showed us how he fakes his orgasms and he probably uses his hand or hands. LOL.
You're probably using yours thinking about Trump.
Lisa was really upset with the "fake orgasms" comment from Trump. She must think that Strosk is going to wonder if she had fake ones with him, too. Most likely. Ask his wife.

Trump is not allowed to act out the text messages between the love birds. But if Schiff Face wants to do a Mafia impression about Trump to start off an impeachment inquiry, that's just fine with the left.

Lisa Page is a private citizen. Apparently it’s okay for Trump to attack private citizens but if Schiff does a mafia impression that’s the end of the world.

Ms. Page wasn't a Private Citizen at all when she was involved in Adultery.

She was a government paid employee in violation of the rules.

And if she didn't want to have her orgasms faked by her President, she should have been more discrete and not talked about it on her Taxpayer funded phone.

She never said or did anything to Trump. This is totally out of line and disgusting behavior.
First she is a liar, Trump did not do what she claimed. Second, she was part of the Deep State Coup attempt to drive a duly elected President from office because her, her bosses and her illicit lover, Peter Strozk Struck Smirk didn't agree with the choice of the US Electorate. Hopefully she will get some prison time.

It appears she edited Flynn's 302 to set up the false statements charge.

Lisa Page lied to the DOJ about her edits to the Flynn 302. "Page didn't recall whether she took part in editing the FD-302" Upon seeing her texts, she "believes she must have seen it at some point..."

EHsU9i0WoAAH1k0.png

The Flynn 302 doesn't even match the FBI Agents' notes. Agent Notes: "I don't remember making 4-5 calls." 302: "Flynn remembered making four to give calls that day about this issue."

EHsTNajW4AAQ7iJ.png

More on the 302: They added Kislyak's description of any Russian response to a request from Flynn. Powell: "That question and answer do not appear in the [agent] notes"

EHsQdivXkAA8nYJ.png

Manipulation of the Flynn 302 -- two weeks after the interview. (1/24/17 vs 2/10/17; timeline key.) Agent notes say Flynn wasn't sure he spoke to Kislyak on the UN vote. The 302 says different.

EHsPYCvXYAAikza.png

Discussion between Lisa Page and Peter Strzok re: editing the Flynn 302. Strzok to Page: "I made your edits" Also discussion of misleading leadership re: picking up 302.

EHsNks_WwAArstF.png

BREAKING - new @SidneyPowell1 filing in the Flynn case. Lisa Page edited the Flynn 302. James Crapper told WaPo reporter Ignatius to basically "take the kill shot on Flynn" THREAD cc @KerriKupecDOJ General Flynn, who served in this nation's uniform with great distinction for 33 years.

EHsMl4QXYAIDohk.png

EHsMl4RWoAAnogd.png

Techno Fog (@Techno_Fog) | Twitter

Since all the republicans held their noses when voting for tramp, tramp should of kept his mouth shut, but he probably is good at faking organisms, he just proved it.

We know that you are libtards are so desperate that you fake have to your orgasms while masturbating, so you don't disappoint yourself when your hand falls asleep!

Apparently tramp thinks his rallies are real TV. He showed us how he fakes his orgasms and he probably uses his hand or hands. LOL.

poor Penislope ^^^:cuckoo:

TDS in it's final stages!

9Z2F7MO.jpg

The timing of this interview wouldn't have anything to do with the IG report due the 11th? Or is it just coincidence?

Since all the republicans held their noses when voting for tramp, tramp should of kept his mouth shut, but he probably is good at faking orgasms, he just proved it.
Why were we holding our noses? No one was doing that. You had to do that to vote for Clinton who was proven repeatedly to be corrupt since she got booted off The Nixon team.

Want me to list the scandals she was involved in?

Exactly! :thup:

Lisa was really upset with the "fake orgasms" comment from Trump. She must think that Strosk is going to wonder if she had fake ones with him, too. Most likely. Ask his wife.

The fake orgasm thing was made up. Trump simply made fun of them, not reenact some orgasm thing.

The timing of this interview wouldn't have anything to do with the IG report due the 11th? Or is it just coincidence?

Not a coincidence at all.

But I think its President Trump is manipulating this. By leaking the "fact" that the IG report is coming out on a specific day, this Page interview was anticipated. The President could have avoided a Page interview if he had wanted to by releasing the IG report by surprise.

This was probably the most advantageous way for Trump to do this.

Conspiracy against her boss, the President of these Tremendous United States, in an attempt to override the 2016 election.

Ms. Page can have whatever incorrect political positions she desires. However acting upon them through illegal means is a problem.
How did they try to rig the election and over throw the president? What actions were illegal?

It doesn't matter. They wanted to, and that's the point.

That directly contradicts what you just said.

So I thought acting upon them was the problem, not just wanting something.

You really need to wean yourself from the Fake News Media. They were caught lying just a few days ago reporting Trump was golfing and tweeting when he was actually in Afghanistan fighting islamonazism with every fiber of his being.

May I recommend that you just devote 3 hours a day , every day, to listening to the Excellence in Broadcasting Network. That's not too much to ask IMHO to stay informed.
I prefer to listen to information, not entertainment.
You don’t get information from Limbaugh.

Au contraire

The EIB calls out Fake News immediately. Any crapola that a doofus like Schiff tries to dish out is spotted at once.

Au contraire

The EIB calls out Fake News immediately. Any crapola that a doofus like Schiff tries to dish out is spotted at once.

How much time does he spend pointing out Trump’s fake news?

Donald J. Trump‏Verified account @realDonaldTrump 6h6 hours ago

-"When Lisa Page, the lover of Peter Strzok, talks about being “crushed”, and how innocent she is, ask her to read Peter’s “Insurance Policy” text, to her, just in case Hillary loses. Also, why were the lovers text messages scrubbed after he left Mueller. Where are they Lisa?-"

Yes, the President is right Lisa Page! Where are your love texts messages that were scrubbed, Lisa Page? Where???

The fake orgasm thing was made up. Trump simply made fun of them, not reenact some orgasm thing.
I don't think she ever had an orgasm before if she thought that was one. I can't wait til all this S becomes a mini-series

I don't think she ever had an orgasm before if she thought that was one. I can't wait til all this S becomes a mini-series

Or perhaps she did have an orgasm before, and that's all she sounds like.

Or perhaps she did have an orgasm before, and that's all she sounds like.
I'll have what she's having

Forum List

Back