Lisa Page breaks silence, saying Trump's 'fake orgasm' forced her to speak out

You're probably using yours thinking about Trump.
Lisa was really upset with the "fake orgasms" comment from Trump. She must think that Strosk is going to wonder if she had fake ones with him, too. Most likely. Ask his wife.

The fake orgasm thing was made up. Trump simply made fun of them, not reenact some orgasm thing.
I don't think she ever had an orgasm before if she thought that was one. I can't wait til all this S becomes a mini-series

Or perhaps she did have an orgasm before, and that's all she sounds like.
I'll have what she's having

This is Durham's hand about now. Lisa Page is somewhere in there

Lisa was really upset with the "fake orgasms" comment from Trump. She must think that Strosk is going to wonder if she had fake ones with him, too. Most likely. Ask his wife.

The fake orgasm thing was made up. Trump simply made fun of them, not reenact some orgasm thing.
I don't think she ever had an orgasm before if she thought that was one. I can't wait til all this S becomes a mini-series

Or perhaps she did have an orgasm before, and that's all she sounds like.
I'll have what she's having

This is Durham's hand about now. Lisa Page is somewhere in there

It will be more like this, and the last one is Obama.

I prefer to listen to information, not entertainment.
You don’t get information from Limbaugh.
Clearly you're parroting talking points, because you'd have to listen to know what he's saying.

Trump faked an orgasm? In front of a crowd? At a rally?

Is that true?

Prison time for what? Are we going to make it illegal to criticize dear leader?

Trying to rig the 2016 election, collusion with Peter Strzok, et al.

Use of government facilities and equipment for private and partisan activities.

Conspiracy against her boss, the President of these Tremendous United States, in an attempt to override the 2016 election.

Ms. Page can have whatever incorrect political positions she desires. However acting upon them through illegal means is a problem.
How did they try to rig the election and over throw the president? What actions were illegal?

It doesn't matter. They wanted to, and that's the point.

That directly contradicts what you just said.

Ms. Page can have whatever incorrect political positions she desires. However acting upon them through illegal means is a problem.

So I thought acting upon them was the problem, not just wanting something.
There's the "Russian Collusion", Steele Dossier, and it was done in the offices of them and McCabe, if not more. The mere fact that Hillary was not indicted is itself another plot against Trump.

Why not speak out, when you are above the law? She’s untouchable like the rest of the conspirators.

And Strzok overseeing Hillary’s email is laughable, and just another little tidbit proving the FBI is corrupt. Little wonder Comey refused to prosecute Hillary.

Well, that and she didn't do anything wrong... but never mind.

Why not speak out, when you are above the law? She’s untouchable like the rest of the conspirators.

And Strzok overseeing Hillary’s email is laughable, and just another little tidbit proving the FBI is corrupt. Little wonder Comey refused to prosecute Hillary.

Well, that and she didn't do anything wrong... but never mind.
Great point.

Everyone can house classified emails on an unsecured server so that foreign governments can easily hack them and then delete subpoenaed emails. It's in the Leftard Bill of Rights.

Great point.

Everyone can house classified emails on an unsecured server so that foreign governments can easily hack them and then delete subpoenaed emails. It's in the Leftard Bill of Rights.

Except no one had hacked her server, which probably have better safeguards than government ones, which are hacked all the time.

And most of the "classified" emails were classified after the fact.

Oh, yeah, and no one looked for them until years after she left the job... most people delete their emails after a year or two.

you completely forgot that we're not allowed to defend ourselves, as the owner of Walmart, Clayton Williams once said, we're supposed to sit back and enjoy it.

Defend from what exactly? Page never said anything public about Trump.

She said it on a publicly owned telephone. And her boss, Donald J Trump reviewed her activities with taxpayer owned property.

Trump uses publicly owned property. When do I get to listen to all his conversations?
when you get to be president. good luck,.

Special rules for the elite. Right? They don’t have to be held to any standards.
what special rules are you referring to? dude, you're flailing badly.

Defend from what exactly? Page never said anything public about Trump.

She said it on a publicly owned telephone. And her boss, Donald J Trump reviewed her activities with taxpayer owned property.

Trump uses publicly owned property. When do I get to listen to all his conversations?

Special rules for the elite. Right? They don’t have to be held to any standards.
Page gets her texts exposed for all to see. Trump is allowed to keep everything secret.

There’s a big difference.

Page gets her texts exposed for all to see. Trump is allowed to keep everything secret.

she shouldn't have been in contact with ole Peter, he got her in trouble, threw her under the bus to be exact. what is it you need to see from the president that you haven't seen yet? when you get a subpoena from the SCOTUS go for it.

Trump was Page's boss, he has the right, and indeed duty, to look at her work product, including her texts to Peter Strzok.

And Trump has a right to show the texts to his bosses, the American people, which he did do, reading them to a group in Minneapolis.

The American people seemed to enjoy the President's interpretation of the texts.

Except no one had hacked her server, which probably have better safeguards than government ones, which are hacked all the time.

Oh, yeah, and no one looked for them until years after she left the job... most people delete their emails after a year or two.
Who told you her server was not hacked? Not the FBI or DOJ. Hillary didn't allow them to examine it, and the FBI/DOJ knew better than to insist.

So how many classified documents is an E1 Army soldier allowed to mishandle? Zero. Hillary intentionally mishandled 100s, regardless of how much you defend your Party.

And, BTW, she was also responsible to properly handle documents that she should know or suspect had information on them that would warrant classification. And the "Stupid Defense" doesn't apply there either.

A FBI lawyer isn't guaranteed executive privilege by our Constitution.

No other President ever had his phone calls to leaders of other countries exposed to he public like Trump did. It was all kept secrete.......as it should be.

Great point.

why did she delete subpoena'd emails then? why did she bleach bit her PCs and phones? It's truly hilarious you all don't think that's obstruction.

A FBI lawyer isn't guaranteed executive privilege by our Constitution.

No other President ever had his phone calls to leaders of other countries exposed to he public like Trump did. It was all kept secrete.......as it should be.
dude, they still don't understand that Trump is president. they don't. they think he's just Don.

Great point.

why did she delete subpoena'd emails then? why did she bleach bit her PCs and phones? It's truly hilarious you all don't think that's obstruction.
She didn’t delete or bleach bit anything. This gets technical. Are you ready for a conversation based o facts?

Forum List

Back