Lisa Page Won't Testify

Ricky LIbtardo

Diamond Member
Jul 22, 2016
She's running for cover now.

This is going to really hurt her lover boy's testimony on Thursday.

(I did not have sex with that woman, Miss Page)

More ammunition for the Trump team. Looks like the entire FBI and DOJ leadership is going to get rounded up and made to plead the 5th.

My bet is Page is cuddling a 5th tonight.

Last edited:
Evidently it has come to light that the FBI paid for multiple dossiers on Trump written by different people. That's one of the issues they want to ask her about. Page thinks that the same fix is in for her that Lois Lerner got.

That article says she’s on Mueller’s special council team? That cannot be right! Can it?

The Obama/Crooked Hillary Swamp Rat Page should be in prison in solitary confinement awaiting trial for attempting to overthrow the US Presidential election via letting Crooked Hillary avoid prosecution and for the fake Russian Witch Hunt.

Evidently it has come to light that the FBI paid for multiple dossiers on Trump written by different people. That's one of the issues they want to ask her about. Page thinks that the same fix is in for her that Lois Lerner got.

That's even more interesting. Time to drag McCabe out and make him plead the 5th. Nunes, Gowdy, and Jordan will eat his lunch.

It's an agreement. If no one talks and they all take the fifth these FBI and DOJ agents believe they can't be touched.

She's running for cover now.

This is going to really hurt her lover boy's testimony on Thursday.

(I did not have sex with that woman, Miss Page)

More ammunition for the Trump team. Looks like the entire FBI and DOJ leadership is going to get rounded up and made to plead the 5th.

My bet is Page is cuddling a 5th tonight.
Last time I saw a face like that it had a bit in it

Forum List

Back