List and cite ten bills

So far I have seen two posters give links or list bills from the Republicans I have seen nothing from the left regarding bills from the Democrats. I'm listing nothing because I'm in the there is little to no difference between the parties group.

I just saw a wall of text for corporate interests, is that what you're talking about?

So far I have seen two posters give links or list bills from the Republicans I have seen nothing from the left regarding bills from the Democrats. I'm listing nothing because I'm in the there is little to no difference between the parties group.

I just saw a wall of text for corporate interests, is that what you're talking about?

Your entitled to your opinion about them still haven't seen a list of bills from Democrats.

Your entitled to your opinion about them still haven't seen a list of bills from Democrats.

I asked for what I asked for, and did not get what I asked for. You want a list, you start your own thread.

I asked for what I asked for, and did not get what I asked for. You want a list, you start your own thread.

My my you seem a little hostile all the sudden but that tends to happen when you can't live up to the standard you ask of other's and you did get what you asked for just because you don't want to accept it doesn't mean you didn't get it.

Last edited:

My my you seem a little hostile all the sudden but that tends to happen when you can't live up to the standard you ask of other's and you did get what you asked for just because you don't want to accept it doesn't mean you didn't get it.

Yes, a nameless faceless internet denizen can tell not only what mood I'm in, but why I'm in said mood. While you're at it, do be a doll and get me the winning lottery numbers.

19- Every single one a propaganda ploy, known to be a nonstarter, and either screws the environment or the workers, and would do nothing in the short run. Pure BS FOR THE HATER DUPES...AND THERE'S MANY MORE- JUST WASTING TIME. The Jobs Act would have added 1.5 per cent growth and cut UE AT LEAST 1 PER CENT.... Thanks for making the point.

Last edited:

Yes, a nameless faceless internet denizen can tell not only what mood I'm in, but why I'm in said mood. While you're at it, do be a doll and get me the winning lottery numbers.

I said you seem hostile not that you were it has been my experience when people are hostile they tend not to focus on what's in front of them very well. As for lottery numbers try these.
18-29-44-13-37 and for the powerball 10 they have as good a shot as any as for the reason you might be in said mood if you are in one partisans if you are one tend to get ticked when they get called on their bullshit good luck with the lotto numbers.

List and cite ten bills that have been created by Republicans for the good of the American people, that wasn't a cloak to give even more happy stuff to corporate America.

1. The 13th Amendment
2. The 19th Amendment
3. The Civil Rights Act of 1964
4. The Voting Rights Act of 1965
5. 1890 Forest Reserve Act
6. The Antiquities Act of 1906
7. National Environmental Policy Act of 1969
8. Economic Recovery Tax Act of 1981
9. Social Security Amendments of 1983
10. Equal Pay Act of 1963

Can I say your thread died a horrible death now, BD?

Last edited:
On top of everything else, you mean to tell me that bailing out the banks and GM wasn't a cloak to give more happy stuff to corporate America? Where have you been the past 5 years? BD? Huh? Just how many subsidies did the Democrats grant to Solar Energy companies? How much of our tax dollars were wasted on that bullshit?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back