List of companies exempted from Obamacare - Must be over 1000!!!

Again.. ACA/Obamacare passed ONLY because 6 "YES" votes believed like the other "yes" votes there were 46 million "uninsured"!
FALSE!
If these voters were asked.."Why are you voting for something that 18 million people don't want or need i.e. health insurance.. why are you forcing them to buy something?"
Or how many of these "yes" voters KNEW there were 14 million people that were counted as part of the 46 million "uninsured" that all they needed to do is register with Medicaid..THEY WERE COVERED!
Finally do you think any of these "Yes" voters KNEW that 10 million of the "uninsured" WERE NOT CITIZENS!

So why do you think Obamacare passed? Because most of those that voted YES never knew there were truly less the 4 million that
needed and wanted insurance!
NOW we are having thousands dropping their coverage because they can't afford! All because of Obamacare's false premise and
lack of knowledge there were ONLY 4 million truly uninsured!

These same "Yes" voters also obviously ignorant that 90% of doctors say they do wasted duplicate tests, referrals etc.. all out of fear of lawsuits... to the tune of $850 billion WASTED per year!
Tax lawyers 10% as ACA taxes tanning salons.
10% of $270 billion revenues would pay a $27 billion premiums for the truly 4 million that are legal, want and need coverage!
NO massive disruption of health care! Reduction of $850 billion in wasted claims that have driven up premiums!

Do you actually type out this same post everytime you repeat it or do you cut and paste it from the last time you regurgitated this nonsense?

Can you dispute anything he said, or are you just being a typical Alinsky robot?

His drivel has been debunked numerous times and he never replies. It's a waste of time.

They shouldn't be exempt at all that's the point of mandatory insurance is it not?

That doesn't answer my question. Try again.

I don't care how long.

It doesn't matter how long

If one person or business gets a pass then everyone should.

Try getting an exemption if you're a self employed carpenter. I bet you can't but if your a rich enough ass to pay Obambam's exorbitant per plate costs at a fundraiser you can buy a pass.

I don't get what's so hard to understand about applying a mandate equally to all including our scum sucking politicians who btw will be exempt as well.

LOL. You have no clue what the exemptions do. Do you?

That doesn't answer my question. Try again.

I don't care how long.

Try getting an exemption if you're a self employed carpenter. I bet you can't but if your a rich enough ass to pay Obambam's exorbitant per plate costs at a fundraiser you can buy a pass.

I don't get what's so hard to understand about applying a mandate equally to all including our scum sucking politicians who btw will be exempt as well.

Again, don't care.

If something is supposed to be mandated for everyone then there is no excuse for special treatment of some.

It's called fairness.

Why the fuck should some people have to follow the law when others don't

That is the issue here.

But a good little sheep like you wouldn't realize that anyway.

Don't worry Liberals, Da Gov't is no longer reporting those who get waivers.

So the number is only 1231 waivers when they cut off reporting it.

So don't worry as they exempt your buddies from the law. They will not tell anybody about it.

Okay, So relax.

obama and congress " we don't want this POS bill for ourselves and our supporters, but we are going to ram it up your asses"

Don't you libs see the corruption in this? WTF is wrong with you?

Went right over your head........................

Sarcasm.

Life must be amazing when you get to make up your own reality.

If obamacare is so wonderful, why doesn't it apply to congress and the administration?

answer that and then we can proceed.

Of course it applies to them. Congress has to have health insurance just like everyone else.

bullshit, they passed a bill to exempt them from obamacare and to have their current policies subsidized by the taxpayers.

congress is not subject to the obamacare exchanges in their home states.

Next question: why has the teamsters president (Hoffa) come out against obamacare?

Don't worry Liberals, Da Gov't is no longer reporting those who get waivers.

So the number is only 1231 waivers when they cut off reporting it.

So don't worry as they exempt your buddies from the law. They will not tell anybody about it.

Okay, So relax.

obama and congress " we don't want this POS bill for ourselves and our supporters, but we are going to ram it up your asses"

Don't you libs see the corruption in this? WTF is wrong with you?

Went right over your head........................

Sarcasm.

who are you addressing that comment to?

I don't care how long.

Again, don't care.

If something is supposed to be mandated for everyone then there is no excuse for special treatment of some.

It's called fairness.

Why the fuck should some people have to follow the law when others don't

That is the issue here.

But a good little sheep like you wouldn't realize that anyway.

So you don't actually care what the exemptions actually do.

Yet, you know they "aren't fair". :eusa_eh:

LOL, seriously? Do you always make a habit of forming an opinion on things you admittedly don't understand?

Again. No one is exempt from having insurance coverage. These exemptions are for organizations to offer revised insurance coverage to their members for a temporary amount of time but it does not exempt any individual from having health insurance.

If obamacare is so wonderful, why doesn't it apply to congress and the administration?

Of course it applies to them. Congress has to have health insurance just like everyone else.

bullshit, they passed a bill to exempt them from obamacare and to have their current policies subsidized by the taxpayers.

That certainly has not happened, but you can link to the passed and signed bill if it has.

Oh, you can't? :lol:

Next question: why has the teamsters president (Hoffa) come out against obamacare?

But it's not Bullshit. You clearly don't understand what the exemptions do and you obviously don't even grasp what Obamacare is at it's core.

Again, everyone is required to have health insurance. That hasn't changed.

The Law should apply equally to EVERYONE. No exceptions.

No one should be exempt except individuals that qualify.

But it's not Bullshit. You clearly don't understand what the exemptions do and you obviously don't even grasp what Obamacare is at it's core.

Again, everyone is required to have health insurance. That hasn't changed.

why were big corporations given an exemption (more time) while individuals and small businesses were not?

what gives obama the power to delay the implementation of part of a law?

and again, why has the teamsters president come out against obamacare? do you know? do you care?

who are you addressing that comment to?

You........................

I'm no dang lib, and my response was Sarcastic.

This is like watching two retards act out "Who's on First".

Fuck Off Commie................

You want to exempt some that you like, and not others because you don't like them. Any Law that doesn't apply to everyone is Bull shit.

So I'm saying that I believe the Waiver Situation is Bull Shit, and if you agree with some having to comply while others don't then You are full of Shit.

eagle has trouble with the rules on politics forum.

kiddo, everyone is in the program, you and me and Obama and Boehner. No law has exempted anybody.

Forum List

Back