List of companies exempted from Obamacare - Must be over 1000!!!

or unions that have waivers until their contrcts run out, 2017 at the latest. the same old pubcrappe.

Screw you. bitch. Why give out any waivers? Esp after obozo PROMISED his plan would apply to everyone!!!!

And we clearly see why the GOP must suppress their reactionary bozos on the far right or the Dems will sweep in 2014 and 2016, and our nation will be transformed beyond recognition.

You lost with your boy Mitt, stop being a reactionary baby.

Those are waivers that run out next year, so they can keep their crummy health plans that nobody actually uses. Duping the ignorant again.

So if they are crummy plans that no one uses, why would the government let them continue to dupe the policyholders?

HAHAHA. Hey stupid. The exemptions will be extended forever - as long as they keep paying the bribes to the dems.

Link?

Don't be ridiculous. There are no links. There are no public records of bribery.

Pay attention. I bolded the part I have asked for an answer to repeatedly.

Here, hold my hand while I explain how you read and answer like an adult with an education. I'll help you fake it.

HMO's and big corporations contributed hundreds of millions to Dems and Reps, that's the bi-partisan bribe.

What does it mean to be exempt?

It means you paid the democrats a big bribe and then the laws don't apply to you.

For how long?

Irrelevant (as are the claims that it is donations that get those exemptions). The length of the exemption and how to get it are simple avoidances of the real problem here. We are a nation of LAWS and one of the base foundations of that concept is that all – from the president (lol, sure) down to the fast food worker – are all subject to those same laws. Further, you have concepts such as the 14th amendment that codify the equal access to those laws.

What we have here is a ‘law’ that applies to some but not others. That is NOT rule of law but rather rule of government favor and it is simply wrong no matter how you slice it. Period.

The government should not be selecting who is and is not applicable to a law; that is asinine IMHO.

It means you paid the democrats a big bribe and then the laws don't apply to you.

For how long?

Irrelevant (as are the claims that it is donations that get those exemptions). The length of the exemption and how to get it are simple avoidances of the real problem here. We are a nation of LAWS and one of the base foundations of that concept is that all – from the president (lol, sure) down to the fast food worker – are all subject to those same laws. Further, you have concepts such as the 14th amendment that codify the equal access to those laws.

What we have here is a ‘law’ that applies to some but not others. That is NOT rule of law but rather rule of government favor and it is simply wrong no matter how you slice it. Period.

The government should not be selecting who is and is not applicable to a law; that is asinine IMHO.

Yes, everything is black and white. It's just that simple. Right?

Simple ideas from simple minds. Preach on brother!

FYI. No one is exempt from the law. Some are just granted more time to get in to compliance based on a set of requirements that anyone can apply for. But please continue your black and white world rant.

The exemption is not for opt out but time to comply.

Everyone is in, guys, everyone: that is why FA_Q2 is so pissed.

Anybody has anybody actual evidence that anyone is exempted from care.

My wife was watching Aaron Strand on CBN lie through his stained teeth today about it.

Forum List

Back