🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

List of Hillary Clinton's Accomplishments

She's been a follower her entire life, taking horrid abuse to keep her positions.

some people think Bill started cheating on her in the WH, but it was well known in Ark that he was cheating long before and got help from the state cops.

she won't stand up for herself
she won't stand up for Americans
she won't stand up for America

she's not a leader, not eve close, she has a vagina and the (D), that's all that leftist need

There was a time the Democrats were educated, intelligent, and insightful people who demanded and chose impressive people for leadership positions. But most of those folks seem to have left the party and all that are left are mostly those ideologues who turn a blind eye to realities and will support their candidate no matter what. And the result is that they set the bar very very low for expectations for their anointed leaders.

I'm not a Democrat.....so I can't speak for changes in the membership...but a quick look at the quality of candidates presented by the GOP and the DNC...leaves one wondering how in the fuck you can say shit like that with a straight face.
you are not a dem?

you're as leftist as they come. So what party are you a member of?

No Party Affiliation, dummy. I'm what you call an independent.
what non-dems have you voted for or when did you not vote?

Weeeeeeeee! It's quiz time!! I love quizzes.

I voted for Reagan in 1984....I thought he was fun. I didn't vote in 1988 nor 1992 as I was living in Japan and wasn't motivated enough to do the absentee thing. I would have voted for Bush and then Clinton had I been stateside.

I began to really pay attention during Clinton's first term. Being a father put me on that track, I suppose.

I voted for Clinton in 1996. Of course....there was no way that I would vote for an idiot like W....so that was easy. Even easier the second time. And....Obama got my vote easily over McCain the war hawk and his dopey sidekick. Stupid people don't get my vote. He earned my vote in 2012.

I can't see any of the currently announced GOP candidates as ever getting my vote. I could see myself voting for Hillary. I'd also cast a vote for Sanders.

Feel better now?

Maybe because the first link is to an opinion piece by Leslie Marshall, a left wing talk show host who has been a Clinton apologist and defender for as long as I have been aware of her, and who gave absolutely no specifics in that piece, but every one of them can most likely be traced to Hillary's own website where she blows her own horn. I read somewhere in the underground scuttlebutt that Leslie is bucking to be Hillary's press secretary if Hillary is elected.

In the second link, you can trace almost every item on the list back to Hillary's own website but can't find much, if anything, on ANY of that other than in Hillary's own self-generated press. And again no specifics are offered. Hillary is very very good at avoiding specifics.

I doubt there is anybody alive who has never participated in something successful. But where are the acknowledgments from anybody of what Hillary has contributed to those successes except in her own press? I will gladly admit I am wrong about that if anybody can show me anything credible to support it.

Maybe because the first link is to an opinion piece by Leslie Marshall, a left wing talk show host who has been a Clinton apologist and defender for as long as I have been aware of her, and who gave absolutely no specifics in that piece, but every one of them can most likely be traced to Hillary's own website where she blows her own horn. I read somewhere in the underground scuttlebutt that Leslie is bucking to be Hillary's press secretary if Hillary is elected.

In the second link, you can trace almost every item on the list back to Hillary's own website but can't find much, if anything, on ANY of that other than in Hillary's own self-generated press. And again no specifics are offered. Hillary is very very good at avoiding specifics.

I doubt there is anybody alive who has never participated in something successful. But where are the acknowledgments from anybody of what Hillary has contributed to those successes except in her own press? I will gladly admit I am wrong about that if anybody can show me anything credible to support it.

Clinton Derangement Syndrome.

The woman is highly qualified and accomplished. You are acting like a fool.

Fine, then convince me. Give me some verifiable facts from a credible source. Basing your argument on a personal insult that I am acting like a fool isn't convincing.

It shouldn't have. All you need to do is google with an open mind. You'll find the info. The woman has done quite a bit. Attacking her on her record of accomplishment is simply attacking one of her strengths. It is sound political strategy.

Fine, then convince me. Give me some verifiable facts from a credible source. Basing your argument on a personal insult that I am acting like a fool isn't convincing.

You must think I don't know what a discussion with you is like. Been there too many times. I communicate with you only to mock you at this point.

It shouldn't have. All you need to do is google with an open mind. You'll find the info. The woman has done quite a bit. Attacking her on her record of accomplishment is simply attacking one of her strengths. It is sound political strategy.
You've heard me ask the question.
You're the only one that has came close to an answer.
Proably still won't get my vote, but I appreciate the effort

Why is she highly qualified and what has she accomplished?

Her accomplishments are modest indeed. The Democrats are trying to make them monumental, but they are footnotes at best.

Holy shit! You stumped me!!

You must think I don't know what a discussion with you is like. Been there too many times. I communicate with you only to mock you at this point.

Thank you. I appreciate acknowledgment that my opinions are difficult to refute resulting in the only ammunition left to the opponent: personal insults. Very flattering actually. :)

Now those two links weren't half bad.
Why'd it take a month of asking to gather such info?

Thank you. I appreciate acknowledgment that my opinions are difficult to refute resulting in the only ammunition left to the opponent: personal insults. Very flattering actually. :)

Name calling is all he they have, it is easier for them to name call than admit they are wrong.

Now those two links weren't half bad.
Why'd it take a month of asking to gather such info?

You read that wrong.

Name calling is all he they have, it is easier for them to name call than admit they are wrong.

The person I was speaking to has never admitted being wrong......in spite of being wrong often. That is why I mock her. It's foolish to spend any effort on her. As is the case with you.

The person I was speaking to has never admitted being wrong......in spite of being wrong often. That is why I mock her. It's foolish to spend any effort on her. As is the case with you.
Sorry you were wrong. It's not the end of the world. Just relax and move on.

Holy shit! You stumped me!!

She quit during her 2nd term as Senator to become the Secretary of State and then did only one term there.
She did a lot to boost businesses as a Senator. Something that the left hate.
She is just as much of a liar as Obama is.
We really don't need another liar in Chief.

Sorry you were wrong. It's not the end of the world. Just relax and move on.

When I'm wrong....I'll be the first to tell you. It's my style.

Forum List

Back