🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

List of those wiretapped by obama released.

The wiretapping of Trump by obama was just one of many.

WikiLeaks: The List of Obama Wiretaps Extends Beyond Trump
Do you believe this kind of thing is unprecedented?

Your apologetics for the fascist pig Obama is noted, wiretapping the major opposition political parties Presidential nominee is unprecedented, go on show me a precedent in US history.
Since that never happened, why would I be obliged to chase down a precedent?

Instead of showing up here and leading with Stupid, why don't you shut the fuck up and inform yourself? And I'm not talking about jamming your head up drudge's ass for another bite into tomorrow's turd, boy.

Kill yourself you flying faggot.

The Obama Camp’s Disingenuous Denials on FISA Surveillance of Trump

Obama used his intelligence agencies and resources to spy on the major parties presidential campaign, you fascist pig coup plotters along with your shadow government deep state will hang from the lightpoles for your crimes against the republic before this is over, watch your backs we're coming for you.
Wait.......you held the trump card (no pun intended) of some douche speculating at the National Review, and you didn't tell me until now?

that's some mad ninja shit, right there.....

But if you're coming for me, I suggest you oil that squeaking axle on your cpap trolley......I can hear you crossing the state line....

The facts have been presented, wikileaks has proven conclusively that the majority of the MSM (WaPo, CNN, NYTs, MSNB, etc etc) actively collude with the DNC, they are a part of the deep state.

The deep state is the organized government, not private political parties or media.

The career bureaucracy in the AG's department who are making life miserable is an example of the deep state.

Forum List

Back